Topic Stats

• 4,354 posts
  • 409 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 477 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gottlieb short bus (resized).jpg
p (resized).jpg
2019-08-13 19_59_21-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Home - Internet Explorer (resized).png
Hurricane (resized).png
284F9932-0003-4818-8C75-8FC6FAF19B24.jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 1.06.18 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 7.31.22 AM (resized).png
c-DMD_093  CSI- .jpg
Screenshot_20190701-055134_Facebook (resized).jpg
LAH ColorDMD (resized).jpg
20190620_192523 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 6.46.16 PM (resized).png
AF8A49BF-A06B-49E5-ADC5-B48915A4DF83 (resized).png
ColorDMDs to install (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190616-124241_Chrome (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 4354 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 88.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

It's only a week since their last release and we're getting more hints!

Randy did say he hoped to "make it rain" once displays came in back at the beginning of the year.

#152 3 years ago

Bsd sounds like a solid guess to me

#153 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Randy did say he hoped to "make it rain" once displays came in back at the beginning of the year.

So are you saying that Randy is the real "El Nino" ?

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Look like he's gonna make it rain with 3 releases at once!

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from dug:

So are you saying that Randy is the real "El Nino" ?

The El Nino of specialty pinball electronics.

#156 3 years ago

Hey TheLaw - Really? You down voted me because I made an obvious joke that the recent hints are about Family Guy?

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hey TheLaw - Really? You down voted me because I made an obvious joke that the recent hints are about Family Guy?

Oh, I down voted you because those people aren't Family type people...I haven't been on as of late so not keeping up with the recent events/jokes. Don't take it so personally.

#158 3 years ago

I guess I should have used the "sarcasm" emoji to make it more clear. Obviously (to me anyway) it is you who took it personally. Oh well, no worries... thanks for your interest.

#159 3 years ago

Adam WEST
SOUTH Park
Clint EASTwood

#160 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Adam WEST
SOUTH Park
Clint EASTwood

Whirlwind?

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Adam WEST
SOUTH Park
Clint EASTwood

Please tell me it's POTC...but where's North?

#162 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Look like he's gonna make it rain with 3 releases at once!

That's the only thing I'm sure Randy won't do. He likes to do one at a time, so each has it's moment in the sun.

#163 3 years ago

BSD does sound like an excellent guess that would make sense.

#164 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

BSD does sound like an excellent guess that would make sense.

And that would be awesome too, so any tips how to remove the red from the speaker panel plastic?

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Obviously (to me anyway) it is you who took it personally.

No, because thumbing up or down isn't a personal thing. Being so liberal with your emoticon usage really makes you look like the laid back one here though.

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

And that would be awesome too, so any tips how to remove the red from the speaker panel plastic?

I would wait and see what ColorDMD says if this is indeed the next colored game.

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

Please tell me it's POTC...but where's North?

Remember what the clue was . . . . . "Sorry if this one is lacking" . . . . . It's lacking "North"

#168 3 years ago

I'm looking forward to see a regular colordmd to support the Spike games. Even if not colorised yet at least dmd graffics will be better.

I had a colordmd in my Tron a year before they finaly colorised the game. loved it.....now love it even more

#169 3 years ago

No idea on the clues but hope it somehow means WALKING DEAD

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Remember what the clue was . . . . . "Sorry if this one is lacking" . . . . . It's lacking "North"

I was also thinking that about North, but what does North have to do with any particular game? Is it POTC just because a ship has to navigate?

#171 3 years ago

My money is on POTC.

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I was also thinking that about North, but what does North have to do with any particular game? Is it POTC just because a ship has to navigate?

No, East South West North are right in the middle of the playfield (the compass) and you have to complete them to get to the wizard mode.

#173 3 years ago

Yeah POTC is a great guess....but would the hint be too easy if it was? That is isn't this the first hint?

Not that it even dawned on ME

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah POTC is a great guess....but would the hint be too easy if it was? That is isn't this the first hint?
Not that it even dawned on ME

Yeah I do think perhaps it would have been better just to post the pic of Batman as the first hint .. People would have had a million guesses. Then do Cartman as the second pic ... People would have jumped on the "man" and ran with that, probably still ignoring West and South .. then the third clue of Clint would have puzzled some people, and eventually POTC would be known.

#175 3 years ago

As soon as I saw Cartman I was stuck in a "Respect....authority...police authority..."

That went no where quick

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramjet:

Adam WEST
SOUTH Park
Clint EASTwood

YES! Love it. Great thinking!

I'm reasonably certainthat it's not Whirlwind.

#177 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I'm reasonably certainthat it's not Whirlwind.

How aboot Whirlwind 2.0!

#178 3 years ago

Clue #2: Billie Burke fills in the missing "North". But let's not close the book yet - the clue does say "misdirection."

Screen_Shot_2016-03-12_at_3.33.58_PM_(resized).png

#180 3 years ago

"Dorothy didn't need our help" because WOZ is an LCD, but good witch of the North.
Misdirection could also mean not North but something else such as South.

Most likely POTC, but also BSD could still be possible since Dracula is South as in the ground.

#181 3 years ago

May be a stretch, but the directions could potentially just be signalling another Data East. Dorothy looked to the Wizard for help...perhaps one that's "lacking"? (deaf, dumb, blind?). Tommy?

Quoted from DCFAN:

"Dorothy didn't need our help" because WOZ is an LCD

Good thinking. Interesting.

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

No, because thumbing up or down isn't a personal thing. Being so liberal with your emoticon usage really makes you look like the laid back one here though.

I didn't realize there were rules in terms of emoticon use and that you were the emoticon police. You seem pretty liberal using them yourself. In case you haven't noticed, no one else besides you has down voted anyone's comments in regards to this simple thread. You take yourself too seriously. This thread is about hints about the next colordmd... not quite a national security topic. Lighten up Francis.

#183 3 years ago

North = No
Glenda = Good
Some helper guy will be next = Gofers!

Thanks for playing.

#184 3 years ago

I'm ready for it...

image_(resized).jpeg

#185 3 years ago

I was thinking Black Rose with the compass!

Has black rose been done yet?

#186 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

North = No
Glenda = Good
Thanks for playing.

I really really want POTC, but I have to admit that you are probably a genius.

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

North = No
Glenda = Good
Thanks for playing.

Quoted from yzfguy:

I really really want POTC, but I have to admit that you are probably a genius.

Sorry guys, No Good Gofers already came out.

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Sorry guys, No Good Gofers already came out.

Lol! Then I rescind my genius compliment and look forward to POTC

#189 3 years ago

Final clue: Ralph from Happy Days. But "the other guy" was his buddy Potsie.

Or, if you prefer, "POTC."

ARRRGH! Congrats, all you pirates!

Screen_Shot_2016-03-13_at_12.27.19_PM_(resized).png

#190 3 years ago

Now I will have nothing to bitch about!

#191 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Now I will have nothing to bitch about!

I will, they need to The Walking Dead already. DO IT

Do-it_(resized).png

#192 3 years ago

Spider-man needs some colorDMD

#193 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That's the only thing I'm sure Randy won't do. He likes to do one at a time, so each has it's moment in the sun.

I believe I saw on facebook that two new ColorDMD titles will be at TPF. I am guessing POTC and one other (SM please ).

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe I saw on facebook that two new ColorDMD titles will be at TPF.

Tis true. So I guess by the letter of the law, I'm a liar. But there is more to the TPF news. The double announcement is a very special case

#195 3 years ago

I hope this is right... I'm stoked about the possibility of POTC.

#196 3 years ago

Shall continue my normal streak of wrong guesses....FGY, or WCS94......not because I think these are next, but because I want them.....seems like reasonable logic......

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Tis true. So I guess by the letter of the law, I'm a liar. But there is more to the TPF news. The double announcement is a very special case

Hey!!!......FGY and Shrek were the same game, right? So the "double announcement" would make sense....hell, I have no idea..

#198 3 years ago

It's PotC

The clues of N,S,E,W then Ralph from Happy Days said the other guy Pot-see

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

GB!!!

#200 3 years ago

Yes, they're releasing a color dmd for a game you can't even get yet. That seems reasonable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 4354 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 88.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside