CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg
There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 103.
#51 8 years ago

Here's the promo video:

#52 8 years ago

With Twilight Zone done, what's the next "most-anticipated Color DMD release?" In other words, when the next title is announced, everyone will be disappointed that it's not ____.

A few guesses:

- The Walking Dead
- Jurassic Park
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Spider-Man

#53 8 years ago

Man, I would love a BSD Color DMD.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

With Twilight Zone done, what's the next "most-anticipated Color DMD release?" In other words, when the next title is announced, everyone will be disappointed that it's not ___.
A few guesses:
- The Walking Dead
- Jurassic Park
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Spider-Man

Nah man. It's gotta be Tron

#55 8 years ago

I think with the code not yet complete and maybe the absence of a few new animations for the TWD we are probably months away from seeing that one, but I think BSD would look awesome in color.

Oh and Family Guy is way over due, that game screams for color just like TSPP did.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I think with the code not yet complete and maybe the absence of a few new animations for the TWD we are probably months away from seeing that one, but I think BSD would look awesome in color.
Oh and Family Guy is way over due, that game screams for color just like TSPP did.

Agreed - Family Guy will look great and I'm eager for Rocky and Bullwinkle to get colorized as well, even though it left my collection a while ago. Cartoon themes are made for this.

On a different thread, someone calculated that all DMD titles will get colorized within about four years if ColorDMD keeps up its current pace. So no matter what we're all hoping for, the wait doesn't look too bad. Personally I'm hoping for Junk Yard, but it's an uncommon game and I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the last.

#57 8 years ago

Hope its TWD cause the animations are awsome

#58 8 years ago

The TZ firmware is of up yet. Bummer I installed a spare one in anticipation and no software. That is a tease

#59 8 years ago

I'm hoping its SM so all the older owners can have a one up on the VE.

#60 8 years ago

Nice. Let me know when I can get it for BW.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I'm hoping its SM so all the older owners can have a one up on the VE.

Agreed 100% i think spidy and Tron would look slick.

#62 8 years ago

just ordered my first color dmd. Looking forward to getting it and installing it.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

With Twilight Zone done, what's the next "most-anticipated Color DMD release?" In other words, when the next title is announced, everyone will be disappointed that it's not ___.

WHOdunnit?

Okay, only I will be disappointed if its not that. But I have 10 B/W pins in my game room and with the ColorDMD released for TZ, WHOdunnit will be my only B/W pin not in color.

1 week later
#64 8 years ago

Another clue already? Wow!

Apollo 13?

Didn't Art Carney's character work in the sewers? Maybe my dreams of a colorized Junk Yard are coming true?

Bram Stoker's Dracula?

Dark Knight?

Data East Star Wars?

POTC? (Because moonlight was a thing in the first movie.)

Family Guy? (Which is sort of an animated Honeymooners.)

Screen_Shot_2016-02-15_at_8.51.11_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-15_at_8.51.11_AM_(resized).png

#65 8 years ago

I will be so bored if POTC actually comes out.... Nothing to bitch about!

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I will be so bored if POTC actually comes out.... Nothing to bitch about!

You'll just have to get a Tron or a BSD.

#67 8 years ago

Clue #2. This one's getting weird.

Ralph drove a bus. There's a bus in Junk Yard.

Any ideas?

Screen_Shot_2016-02-15_at_1.24.08_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-15_at_1.24.08_PM_(resized).png

#68 8 years ago

I guess i will have to keep waiting on spidy.
Junkyard seems like the one.

#69 8 years ago

Stumped on this one.

#70 8 years ago

That's the raccoon lodge above?

#71 8 years ago

VND

#72 8 years ago

someone suggested bdk on fb

#73 8 years ago

VND has racoons and "Night". Most logocal in my POV currently.

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I guess i will have to keep waiting on spidy.
Junkyard seems like the one.

But a photo of George Sandford would make more sense. I'm really just grasping for ideas and doing some wishful thinking.

Quoted from shlockdoc:

That's the raccoon lodge above?

Correct, and I don't know of any machines that have raccoons in them. But maybe the epaulets point to a nautical theme? Yzfguy, this might be your moment!

Edit: Viper: Night Driving has a raccoon?

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Edit: Viper: Night Driving has a raccoon?

Yes, on the playfield

I'd love to see jurassic park or corvette.

#76 8 years ago

Viper: Night Drivin' does have a raccoon (two, in fact)! I've never seen this game in person.

Screen_Shot_2016-02-15_at_1.45.59_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-15_at_1.45.59_PM_(resized).png

#77 8 years ago

The latest: Art Carney as Ed Norton. They're really running with this Honeymooners thing.

Art Carney... CARNEY... circus?

Hurricaine?
Circus Voltaire?

Screen_Shot_2016-02-16_at_10.42.04_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-16_at_10.42.04_AM_(resized).png

OH WAIT!

It says "CLU", not "CLUE".

Tron fans - get ready for a seismic announcement.

#78 8 years ago

ah s#$# if it is tron. Maybe I'd keep it

#79 8 years ago

Ed Norton =

Tron Done!

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

Ed Norton =
Tron Done!

nice work

#82 8 years ago

Walking Dead, Walking Dead and Walking Dead. That bad boy would be the BEST ColorDMD right now and title is hot and popular among most owners, hope it is coming soon!

Not to mention with the new season kicking off and looks to be an epic season with the introduction of Negan, perfect timing to give this game it's final polish in COLOR!

#83 8 years ago

Well,then,how much longer for us RBION fans! And ,the clues to me indicate Family Guy!!The Honeymooners has naught to do with Tron,no matter how you cut it!IMHO Peace!!!

#84 8 years ago

For a second I thought the character Ed Norton was a reference to actor Edward Norton, but there's no pin based on his movies. Unless there's a Fight Club, Italian Job or Birdman machine that escaped my notice.

Sometimes these clues point to a designer or programmer, rather than a title. Is there someone in pinball named Gleason, Carney, Kramden, Norton, Meadows, Randolph...?

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

For a second I thought the character Ed Norton was a reference to actor Edward Norton, but there's no pin based on his movies. Unless there's a Fight Club, Italian Job or Birdman machine that escaped my notice.
Sometimes these clues point to a designer or programmer, rather than a title. Is there someone in pinball named Gleason, Carney, Kramden, Norton, Meadows, Randolph...?

Tron=nort backwards

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Tron=nort backwards

Mind blown.

#87 8 years ago

LMAO

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from mark9:

Ed Norton =
Tron Done!

That's brilliant. These were great clues.

#89 8 years ago

if Tron, DAMMIT! I'm out another $400. Ugh.
BUT it will be the final bling on my Tron. You guys are good sleuths.

#90 8 years ago

I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed by the apparent lack of freaking out here. I mean, it's Tron.

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Well,then,how much longer for us RBION fans!

As soon as they find Atlantis it will be done.

#92 8 years ago

I guess the cat's out of the bag now, so I'm not giving anything away. My freaking out was this morning when I woke up to an email from Randy asking if I was ready to beta test another game.

#93 8 years ago

Norton backwards = no tron

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Norton backwards = no tron

LOL

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I mean, it's Tron.

it is a meh game at best and already has blue dots which actually work much better than color on this title.

When they do Congo (the reason tron even has its stolen layout) then you will hear some excitement out of me!

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

has blue dots which actually work much better than color

No. Just, no.

#97 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it is a meh game at best and already has blue dots which actually work much better than color on this title.
When they do Congo (the reason tron even has its stolen layout) then you will hear some excitement out of me!

Didn't you say basically the same thing about TZ? If so, your opinion doesn't count. Properly done color is going to be better than monochrome, no matter what the title.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Didn't you say basically the same thing about TZ? If so, your opinion doesn't count. Properly done color is going to be better than monochrome, no matter what the title.

nope. Said black and white sigma looks good for TZ but color would look cool also. TZ deserved the color treatment because it is a great game.

Tron is a layout rehash (twice over) with a much less inspired ruleset and crappy theme comepared to the previous iterations.

Tron is a waste of the time and effort of making it color, but for sure that title has tons of fans boys and they love to mod so it is a no brainer.

#99 8 years ago

#100 8 years ago

wait a sec... it's tron and lapnip is no where to be found?

did he have a heart attack and the battery in his life alert monitor has died?

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.