CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 103.
#1 8 years ago

Am I really the first person to comment on the image recently posted to Color DMD's Facebook page? Wow.

Yes, it's a week away from the Super Bowl, so they could just be celebrating the big game, but they do have a habit of dropping hints to their next release.

NFL?
Apollo 13?
Twilight (end)Zone?

Let the speculation begin!

Screen_Shot_2016-01-31_at_9.14.49_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-31_at_9.14.49_PM_(resized).png

List of yet-to-be-colorized games, updated 03/11/2024

STERN (5 games)
Heavy Metal; NBA; NFL; The Rolling Stones; Wrestle-mania

SEGA (2 games)
The X-files; Viper Night Drivin'

CAPCOM (1 game)
Flipper Football

ALVIN G (3 games)
Al's Garage Band goes on a World Tour; Mystery Castle; Pistol Poker

PREMIER/GOTTLIEB (10 games)
Barb Wire; Frank Thomas' Big Hurt; FREDDY, Nightmare on Elm Street; Mario Andretti; Rescue 911; Shaq Attack; Street Fighter II; Super Mario Mushroom World; Tee'd Off; World Challenge Soccer

SPOOKY (1 Game):
America's Most Haunted

124 games colorized*, 22 games to go!

*Not counting Slugfest, Simpson's Kooky Carnival and Phantom Haus.

#2 8 years ago

Obviously potc

#3 8 years ago

That's spider-man and green goblin so it has to be SM right?

#5 8 years ago

Maybe in reference to a certain New York giant (Godzilla)?
Or CHAMPION pub for the Championship game?
Or because so many people were TEE'D OFF by how last year's game turned out?
Party Zone (which, besides being another "zone" , calls its outlanes "end zones")?

#6 8 years ago

Here is another clue, I am guessing another colorized game:

12631489_1206448586050795_4678799636464308135_n_(resized).jpg12631489_1206448586050795_4678799636464308135_n_(resized).jpg

#7 8 years ago

No doubt it's WCS!

#8 8 years ago

Aha! Yet another "zone" - the Danger Zone!

TZ for sure.

#9 8 years ago
#10 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Aha! Yet another "zone" - the Danger Zone!
TZ for sure.

I believe you are right if the two clues are related. TZ it is.
I was hoping they were for two different games.

#11 8 years ago

You guys are good- I would have never figured out the "zone!"

#12 8 years ago

Oh man...could it be!!!

#13 8 years ago

Obviously it is Family Guy. The tattoo on Beckham's left arm starts with FAM and Archer is one cool GUY.

#14 8 years ago

Hopefully TZ!

#15 8 years ago

That's Archer in a Top Gun spoof which features the Kenny Loggins ear worm - Danger Zone. Another Zone reference. It's Twilight Zone right?

#16 8 years ago

I'm going with what I posted on Facebook: Football in one country is soccer in another! WCS!!!!!

#17 8 years ago

"Let's get ready for the big match." My guess is WCS94.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Kenny Loggins ear worm - Danger Zone

Dammit!

#19 8 years ago

Battlezone. A theme is definitely emerging.

Screen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_8.36.53_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_8.36.53_AM_(resized).png

#20 8 years ago

zone/zone/zone......think it is finally time for anything BUT TZ!!! (that's my official guess, as I'm always wrong)

#21 8 years ago

Could be Party Zone fellas...

#22 8 years ago

Agree 100% Gotta be TZ. Yesssssss, been waiting for this one for a while!! Now to decide which pin to rob a Color DMD from.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Could be Party Zone fellas...

That would be hilarious - teasing "zone-zone-zone" when TZ is one of the most-anticipated releases and then revealing that it's Party Zone. You'd hear the screaming from TZ owners miles away.

A small part of me kinda wants it to happen.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

That would be hilarious - teasing "zone-zone-zone" when TZ is one of the most-anticipated releases and then revealing that it's Party Zone. You'd hear the screaming from TZ owners miles away.

I have both... frankly, Party Zone needs more help in the DMD department than TZ

#25 8 years ago

I hand it to Randy and the guys for making things interesting and generating excitement ! Very cool ! One of the best 'mods' there is - a must have for every game you own they do. Kills your wallet, but really improves the game ! Great product and equally great promotion...

I'm all over TZ !

#26 8 years ago

2 photos where guys are dressed in what can be riot gear, fighting for a object made of pigskin aka "flesh". It's obviously TWD

as for the battlezone, well....

best-walking-dead-weapons-Daryl-Dixon_(resized).jpgbest-walking-dead-weapons-Daryl-Dixon_(resized).jpg

#27 8 years ago

It's gotta be TZ, and that is awesome!!! Let's see! Keep up the great work, ColorDMD team!

#28 8 years ago

Oooohhhhh.... remake of the NFL pin...woohoo!!!!

/end feigned enthusiasm

#29 8 years ago

TZ no doubt.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Party Zone, like Gilligan and some others is a mounting problem. The DMD window is integrated into the translite art, and I believe mounted on the light board, isn't it? So mounting large colordmd display is an issue.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Ok then...my official guess is Party Zone....this should make TZ a lock........

#32 8 years ago

Gilligan's Island !!!

#33 8 years ago

Its obvious its Captain Fantastic

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Its obvious its Captain Fantastic

Top Card FTW.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

2 photos where guys are dressed in what can be riot gear, fighting for a object made of pigskin aka "flesh". It's obviously TWD
as for the battlezone, well....

best-walking-dead-weapons-Daryl-Dixon_(resized).jpg

According to a couple people, Randy at ColorDMD said TWD isn't even being worked on currently, as recently as 2 weeks ago. I am hoping he was just BS'ing to throw people off, but it doesn't sound like it.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

According to a couple people, Randy at ColorDMD said TWD isn't even being worked on currently, as recently as 2 weeks ago. I am hoping he was just BS'ing to throw people off, but it doesn't sound like it.

He wasn't wrong ... when he said it.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Randy at ColorDMD said TWD isn't even being worked on currently

Quoted from epthegeek:

He wasn't wrong ... when he said it.

Hopefully he said it on a Sunday

A title as hot as TWD one will follow soon.

#38 8 years ago

I agree with the folks guessing WCS.

#39 8 years ago

The latest clue: Powerball
Looks like this clinches TZ as the next title!

Screen_Shot_2016-02-03_at_8.33.02_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-02-03_at_8.33.02_AM_(resized).png

#40 8 years ago

finally

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

BOOOOOO!!!!!!!

naw just kidding . I'm interested in seeing it, but have always been worried aboot it...I just can't imagine it in color. Probably blow my mind; hopefully.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Screen_Shot_2016-02-03_at_8.33.02_AM_(resized).png

I can't tell you how excited I am for this....my B&W Sigma looks fine, but suspect the colorized will be awesome (the game itself is in color, let's face that)!!!!!

#43 8 years ago

A touchdown scored against the Panthers? Believe it or not!

#44 8 years ago

I'm intrigued by the idea of color on my Twilight Zone; but, I don't know if it will look better than just a white LED.

If anyone does switch over from white LED to a ColorDMD, please let me know if your white LED needs a new home.

#45 8 years ago

It's finally here! TZ

#46 8 years ago

And ColorDMD just made it official in an email. Congrats, TZ owners.

Glad I ordered a ColorDMD for my Shadow yesterday, because I think there's going to be a lot of demand starting today.

#47 8 years ago

I have one installed and waiting. The video looks great.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

It's finally here! TZ

There is not a more deserving title!!! With all the work they said had to be put into this, I'm beyond excited....Thank you, thank you!!!....mark

#49 8 years ago

It's great that the guys who did IJ and Metallica are the ones doing TZ as they did a superb job on those titles.
Only shame is I'm going to have to take my ColorDMD out of WH20. With the FX changes, these now cost A$700+ landed compared to less that $A500 last year. It's going to horrible going back to those nasty orange dots.
Just a small nitpick - shouldn't the gumballs be silver (ie pinballs) rather than coloured, as per the translite? I guess it will match the coloured balls some have put into their gumball machines.

#50 8 years ago

VERY nice... Excited to add color to my TZ

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.