Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 240 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Iphone 017.JPG
    TOM.jpg
    hint3.jpg
    153443.jpg
    hint2.jpg
    images.jpg
    153359.jpg
    BugsBunny.jpg
    untitled.png
    map.jpg
    dmd-colorize.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

What's the hint on the website? (Facebook)

It's the same as on here. Wonder what meaning the American flag pic means? (If it's meant to be related to the question)

Edit: It also says next hint is coming later today.
    Edit 2: Maybe the flag means WCS

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from Xanathar:

Do we know when some will be back in stock? Holiday special maybe?

I doubt there will be any type of sale (I can't remember any price reductions but it would be nice.)
    In response to a your question, taken from Facebook:
    "Targeting late November or early December!"

#42 10 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

My money is on IJ or ToM.

Im gonna guess so too. Maybe Totan. Someone on facebook mentioned that Colordmd has said CV was unlikely because of the DMD. I guess IJ! (because that's the one I want)

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

They just posted a pic of Homer and Bart on Facebook, so I'm thinking it's gotta be TSPP.

Yep. Must be it. Im not sure that even classifies as a hint.

#81 10 years ago

Im gonna guess WCS. The American flag refers to the World Cup being held in the US in 94 (like the game). JPop is still "in the game". And the pickpocketing refers to FIFA and their cash grabs for the World Cup. (The last one might be a bit of a stretch )

Otherwise, Im done.

#135 10 years ago

Goooaaaaalll!

#139 10 years ago

No one seems to believe my logic, even though Ive been watching a lot of Sherlock Holmes. So I will bet anyone a fifty dollar donation to pinside it's WCS. And if no one wants to bet, I will just donate whether Im right or not.

#153 10 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

Alrighty, I'll bite.
    GO Fishing.
    Bart is FISHING for cash.
    The monster fish spinner is a key scoring strategy in the game.
    Mark Ritchie is the fisherman in the translite, and hasn't been done before.
    It's clearly FT, which is awesome.

That kind of makes some sense. Although you might be fishing with some of those.

#187 10 years ago

Nice dcfan! I think you're right.

#202 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Come on now. Having a color display is a nice plus. A little bling. It doesn't change the game in any way, it still plays the same.

I really like color dmds, but I don't think it would make me keep a game. I still plan on selling mine.

1 week later
    #236 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Not soon enough. I wanted one 2 weeks ago when color ROM was announced for TOM.

You will probably be able to get one before they actually release the color firmware, and have it ready. They will be back in stock later this month or early december. Just keep an eye out, and order one as soon as they have them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sammiesguys.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-2?tu=sammiesguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.