0609191859c (resized).jpg
0609191859 (resized).jpg
amhcolor (resized).jpg
20190518_074103 (resized).jpg
20190518_074218 (resized).jpg
20190518_073706 (resized).jpg
fri3 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider db666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Just heard about this on a TWIP podcast and paid my deposit. I'm in Australia as well but I'll be heading over to Pinburgh for pick up after shipping to him. I have a nice USA friend that will bring it along for me - anyone else need theirs picked up too?

I might just take you up on that offer dendoc - I paid my deposit and have been trying to figure out how to get it to Oz..

2 months later
#189 4 years ago

A special package was waiting for me when I got home from work today! I have just installed it (great installation instructions, thank you it went without a hitch and didn't take long at all).

It's really breathed new life into the game for me, the colour makes such a huge difference. I'm very happy, thank so much to herg for making this happen.

Cheers
Daniel

11 months later
#208 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

I just bought a AMH yesterday and it came with this kit Uninstalled. Does the game feel incomplete with the colorization where it's at now?
Thanks

I think it's heaps better with the colour DMD installed, makes a huge improvement.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider db666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-display-for-america-s-most-haunted-it-s-happening?tu=db666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.