Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EA5E24D7-9C8A-437C-B276-3EF286A63008 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7842 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7581 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1466.GIF
    NUTS All 1 (resized).jpg
    Red-WEB (resized).jpg
    Green WEB (resized).jpg
    Gold WEB (resized).jpg
    Blue WEB (resized).jpg
    Black WEB (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wescobar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey Pinside

My apologies if you're already these on the all modding thread or on Facebook.

I'm excited to announce that we are officially open for business over at https://chromapinball.com

Pinsiders can save 15% for the first week using the discount code PINSIDE15. Our goal is to continue developing cool and innovative products that help pinball enthusiasts customize their machines to their liking. We'll be listening closely to feedback from the community to help guide future product development.

We're already looking at additional color options and different nut styles to help you guys get the exact look you're looking for, and we can't wait to see what the community does with our first batch of nuts.

To help get the creative juices flowing, we'll be holding a little contest for the coolest use of our anodized locknuts. The winner will receive a $100 credit in our shop and have their pictures featured on our site. The deadline for entries is June 15th, 2017.

Big thanks to those that have already placed orders. We can't wait to see what you guys do with these.

Wescobar

Black WEB (resized).jpgBlack WEB (resized).jpg

Blue WEB (resized).jpgBlue WEB (resized).jpg

Gold WEB (resized).jpgGold WEB (resized).jpg

Green WEB (resized).jpgGreen WEB (resized).jpg

Red-WEB (resized).jpgRed-WEB (resized).jpg

NUTS All 1 (resized).jpgNUTS All 1 (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

Thanks guys,

If you do the facebook thing, we'd love for you to follow our page. We have some new stuff coming out in the next few weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/ChromaPinball

#7 6 years ago

Pretty damn cheap. Domestic first class is usually under $2 for 100. About $1 for the 20 pack. I sent 300 priority for around $7.

#12 6 years ago

Still working on nonflanged. Should have some news soon. What colors are you interested in?

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Also, how durable is the anodised layer? Will it scratch and wear off after a few turns of a nut driver, or is it fairly tough?

I have not seen any wear from standard use if you're using the correct sized driver. To get a scratch I had to use a sharp mini screwdriver and really scrape it. So definitely don't do that!

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

I don't need or use colored locknuts. I just buy the good old normal ones for $2.56 for a bag of 100 here locally:
    http://www.tacomascrew.com/Products/Nylon-Insert-Lock-Nuts/094-101_5

That's not a problem sir. I understand they're not for everyone. I had a product in mind that I wanted, but couldn't find it, so I decided to have them made. I don't have nearly enough games to use all of them so I decided to start selling them

#28 6 years ago

Just received some pictures from a couple customers. Please note that if you're using plastic protectors the nylon might not engage with the threads. We will have a solution for those that use plastic protectors in the next batch.

IMG_7575 (resized).JPGIMG_7575 (resized).JPG

IMG_7576 (resized).JPGIMG_7576 (resized).JPG

IMG_7578 (resized).JPGIMG_7578 (resized).JPG

IMG_7577 (resized).JPGIMG_7577 (resized).JPG

IMG_7579 (resized).JPGIMG_7579 (resized).JPG

IMG_7580 (resized).JPGIMG_7580 (resized).JPG

IMG_7581 (resized).JPGIMG_7581 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #29 6 years ago

Hey All,

We're now offering free shipping in the US and we're making the 15% pinside discount permanent. Just use the code PINSIDE15 at checkout.

Special thanks to all those that have ordered already and sent in pictures. The support of pinside has been amazing and I thank each of your for helping make our launch a success. Stay tuned for more exciting products coming soon!

#31 6 years ago

Absolutely. New colors coming too.

1 week later
    #32 6 years ago

Wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at some new colors. Orange, purple, and pink in the mix. Anyone interested in acorn style?

IMG_7842 (resized).JPGIMG_7842 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wescobar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-anodized-6-32-lock-nuts?tu=wescobar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.