3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 days ago by Ericpinballfan
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7842 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7581 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7580 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7579 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1466.GIF
    NUTS All 1 (resized).jpg
    Red-WEB (resized).jpg
    Green WEB (resized).jpg
    Gold WEB (resized).jpg
    Blue WEB (resized).jpg
    Black WEB (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hey Pinside

My apologies if you're already these on the all modding thread or on Facebook.

I'm excited to announce that we are officially open for business over at https://chromapinball.com

Pinsiders can save 15% for the first week using the discount code PINSIDE15. Our goal is to continue developing cool and innovative products that help pinball enthusiasts customize their machines to their liking. We'll be listening closely to feedback from the community to help guide future product development.

We're already looking at additional color options and different nut styles to help you guys get the exact look you're looking for, and we can't wait to see what the community does with our first batch of nuts.

To help get the creative juices flowing, we'll be holding a little contest for the coolest use of our anodized locknuts. The winner will receive a $100 credit in our shop and have their pictures featured on our site. The deadline for entries is June 15th, 2017.

Big thanks to those that have already placed orders. We can't wait to see what you guys do with these.

Wescobar

Black WEB (resized).jpg

Blue WEB (resized).jpg

Gold WEB (resized).jpg

Green WEB (resized).jpg

Red-WEB (resized).jpg

NUTS All 1 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

I like them.

#3 3 years ago

Great,more stuff to spend money on
    They look fantastic.

#4 3 years ago

Thanks guys,

If you do the facebook thing, we'd love for you to follow our page. We have some new stuff coming out in the next few weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/ChromaPinball

#5 3 years ago

These are cool. Liked and following.

#6 3 years ago

What is shipping costs like?

#7 3 years ago

Pretty damn cheap. Domestic first class is usually under $2 for 100. About $1 for the 20 pack. I sent 300 priority for around $7.

#8 3 years ago

Is there something wrong with the pics? I can't get any of them to load.

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from parabol420:

Is there something wrong with the pics? I can't get any of them to load.

The above pictures? I can see them just fine.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

The above pictures? I can see them just fine.

Ok, just wanted to check, I must have a bad internet connection.

#11 3 years ago

How close are you to having washerless nuts available for sale?

#12 3 years ago

Still working on nonflanged. Should have some news soon. What colors are you interested in?

#13 3 years ago

Can you do purple?

#14 3 years ago

IMG_1466.GIF

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Wescobar:

Still working on nonflanged. Should have some news soon. What colors are you interested in?

I would like red non-flanged. Would also buy black and blue non-flanged.

#16 3 years ago

I'm interested in the non-flanged as well - black, blue, purple, red, green and yellow. Maybe even pink.

#17 3 years ago

I like them.

#18 3 years ago

Also, how durable is the anodised layer? Will it scratch and wear off after a few turns of a nut driver, or is it fairly tough?

#19 3 years ago

I don't need or use colored locknuts. Can't really see a need for them myself. I just buy the good old normal ones for $2.56 for a bag of 100 here locally:

http://www.tacomascrew.com/Products/Nylon-Insert-Lock-Nuts/094-101_5

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Also, how durable is the anodised layer? Will it scratch and wear off after a few turns of a nut driver, or is it fairly tough?

I have not seen any wear from standard use if you're using the correct sized driver. To get a scratch I had to use a sharp mini screwdriver and really scrape it. So definitely don't do that!

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

I don't need or use colored locknuts. I just buy the good old normal ones for $2.56 for a bag of 100 here locally:
    http://www.tacomascrew.com/Products/Nylon-Insert-Lock-Nuts/094-101_5

That's not a problem sir. I understand they're not for everyone. I had a product in mind that I wanted, but couldn't find it, so I decided to have them made. I don't have nearly enough games to use all of them so I decided to start selling them

#22 3 years ago

I can see other people wanting the colored ones and I hope you do well with them. They're just not for me. Considering all the pinball machines I've rebuilt for my friend Welby Bergum over the past 3 years, I go through a bag of 100 locknuts a week!

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from Wescobar:

Red and blue

#24 3 years ago

I like 'em!

Going to look at my machines later today to see if these are a fit for me...!

#25 3 years ago

A 5pc sample pack would be nice. I'm not sure how close of a match some of these colors are to some games, in particular, Batman 66.

#26 3 years ago

Speaking of BM66 there's hardly any nuts on the lower plastics.

#27 3 years ago

Placed an order yesterday for a few mix bags. Can't wait to get these on the games.

#28 3 years ago

Just received some pictures from a couple customers. Please note that if you're using plastic protectors the nylon might not engage with the threads. We will have a solution for those that use plastic protectors in the next batch.

IMG_7575 (resized).JPG

IMG_7576 (resized).JPG

IMG_7578 (resized).JPG

IMG_7577 (resized).JPG

IMG_7579 (resized).JPG

IMG_7580 (resized).JPG

IMG_7581 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #29 3 years ago

Hey All,

We're now offering free shipping in the US and we're making the 15% pinside discount permanent. Just use the code PINSIDE15 at checkout.

Special thanks to all those that have ordered already and sent in pictures. The support of pinside has been amazing and I thank each of your for helping make our launch a success. Stay tuned for more exciting products coming soon!

#30 3 years ago

Sweet!! Hoping for 8-32s in near future?

#31 3 years ago

Absolutely. New colors coming too.

1 week later
    #32 3 years ago

Wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at some new colors. Orange, purple, and pink in the mix. Anyone interested in acorn style?

IMG_7842 (resized).JPG

#33 3 years ago

IMHO: those colors are silver, teal, fuchsia, burnt orange (Texas U.) and electric red (T2). None of those look purple (GB / B66) on my screen.

Excited to see new colors and sizes coming. Keep up the good work.

#34 3 years ago

Acorn style for older games would be killer. I'd put them on my Sorcerer and Alien Poker.

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Acorn style for older games would be killer. I'd put them on my Sorcerer and Alien Poker.

Yeah -- older games for sure! I'm putting the current style on escape from lost world but acorns would keep it slightly more original looking

#36 3 years ago

Yep.. acorns for fireball classic would be nice

1 month later
    #37 2 years ago

Yep - need acorns as well!

2 years later
    #38 3 months ago

Are these nut still being sold? I see a lot of bad feedback on facebook?

#39 3 months ago

The OP was actually MIA for a while (still?) and Pinside had to delist their pinside shop due to non-delivery of orders.

A china vendor came in... but may have disappeared post Corona China.

Other vendors offer the aluminum variety in the market:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market?gameid=&query=nut
    and I offer
    Titanium versionsto address some of the issues with Aluminum.

#40 3 months ago

Is this nut still selling?

#41 3 months ago
    Quoted from fingersport:

Are these nut still being sold? I see a lot of bad feedback on facebook?

I see a ton of negative reviews on facebook. All were reporting non-delivery of product. Avoid.

#42 3 months ago

Thanks for the info Zitt. You are right you can not order from Corona thru the Pinside shop but others do sell nuts including yourself of course. Thanks for the link.

#43 3 months ago

Scam alert!!!! Ordered in January and never received anything. Multiple emails sent as well as Facebook posts. Won’t respond to anything. Reported chroma pinball as a fraudulent company to my bank, so hopefully I get my refund. DO NOT ORDER from this company

#45 3 months ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

ebay.com link

Metric

#46 3 months ago

They seem to have been short lived.. I got in at the very beginning and rcvd the order no problem. Then —not too much later?— just totally gone.

1 month later
    #47 48 days ago

They need to close their website, I placed an order a while ago and have heard nothing, then noticed on the marketplace says their shop is closed. Communication is lacking for sure.

#48 48 days ago

I made a order 2m ago, and nothing happened, I can easy says the are our of business

#49 48 days ago

Sounds like a spot where an established and reputable place could step in here......

I think I'll add these to my shop.

#50 48 days ago

Op, Chromo pinball hasn't been on pinside since August. Avoid this seller.
    I got a boat load of black ones from Marco.
    Really nice product, no scratching of surface when installing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 199.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 169.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 35.00
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 7.00
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinfarmer Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside