Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ALJO
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Plastics are all nice, uncracked and unbroken including the aprons, with home made polycarbonate plastic protectors.
Aprons both have stainless steel bars under to prevent from braking the apron if by mistake someone would lift the playfield from the aprons.
Playfield is perfect and clearcoated.
every metal part polished to a chrome like mirror shine including side rails, lock down bars, playfield support bar etc.
Cabinet has no laminating and has been repainted (black part) but has 2 small dents (see pics).
Boards have been gone over by a technician, repinned interconnector and a few other componnents replaced for many years of trouble free playing.
Displays are bright, has a few LED's under inserts, all 4 rebuilt flippers, all coils and components have been torn down cleaned and rebuilt under playfield.
Coin doors, coin box and all other doors unlock with same keys, new leg levellers, new drop target decals that are mylared.
plastic marquees on the cabinet have no fading at all and colors are bright.
Asking 7000$ USD
Pictures here.
http://s377.photobucket.com/user/ALJO1122/library/Joust%20pinball%20pics?sort=3&page=1

#4 9 years ago

No, the baby is'nt included.....
I don't know how to remove those.

#7 9 years ago

Yes, same machine, my son decided not to keep it.

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Bump!

2 months later
#10 9 years ago

Bump!
6000$ USD.
I can pack up the game for free and I can also ship, but not for free.......

1 week later
#11 9 years ago

SOLD!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/collector-quality-williams-joust-fs?tu=ALJO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.