(Topic ID: 267841)

“Collector Quality” to needs some work after Pilot Freight delivery!

By Zplumb

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EB48BA2A-4109-4626-A32F-1EF1524DFA1B (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    CAE3A641-92E0-4D55-A4D1-60152956E0A4 (resized).png
    4E0064B1-7745-49CD-AC30-0A15978E458A (resized).png
    EECCDA6B-E7D8-4138-B345-C45ED94E8A9A (resized).jpeg
    A75C074E-120D-4CBB-B003-6EFC71FF3A19 (resized).jpeg
    16E5EA20-1906-44C3-B44A-9DDBCBD0F39B (resized).jpeg
    2FAA24A4-FFA4-4D38-8935-8C663489888C (resized).jpeg
    6212CE76-9981-4595-9020-602918FB59F8 (resized).jpeg
    01FD2C58-5104-4C20-8974-2AD18F13EBB5 (resized).jpeg
    41A46D09-3DB3-4CF2-8CD6-C1C70027BBD9 (resized).jpeg
    7F4DE5A3-27D3-4FF6-8AD6-BD91320E1391 (resized).jpeg
    DBAAE39F-C6C0-4C4E-9169-442B34387895 (resized).jpeg
    01E610C5-D6FA-4F33-AEAA-1FE876545D09 (resized).jpeg
    533FA125-691F-4078-B6A2-DEC9ED923436 (resized).jpeg
    34D86291-324C-449F-9861-4F68A429AA60 (resized).jpeg
    There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 3 years ago

That sucks but it isn't that bad, after a home repair you probably lost around $500 value on resale, at worst. Get some new back box hinges, a couple clamps, T-molding and some touchup paint and you can have it done in a day. It sucks you'd have to put in work but shit happens.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Guys, if you pay attention this appears to be a shipping company representative, Pilot, responding like a dickhead and suggesting this happens, the shipper pays for the damages caused BY PILOT and it’s only a couple hundred bucks.
    Ask him if a valet smashed the shit out of his car, would he be paying because the valet only moved the care but is not responsible for the damages the VALET caused? No. The person or company who causes the damage pays for it.
    As I said earl, that game is f@kked.
    Sure you can do some shitty cheapo fix with glue. It’ll look like garbage and will never sit right or be solid again.
    You paid for COLLECTOR QUALITY. That’s gonna be 3k EASY to repair it back to CQ.
    One more thing: don’t get upset at the suggestions you should have refused. You SHOULD have. The whole question of “oh but I will be out a game and the money” is bunk. The seller will be returned the refused game and then it’s sellers problem to rip his hair out and fight the company for the next year to get damages paid out. If you refused this you would have been refunded. No ifs, ands, or buts. Then you wouldn’t be here upset, you would buy another game and live happily while someone else deals with this nightmare.
    This is a hard situation to understand and in this situation it wasn’t your fault since you weren’t home, but future reference. It’s better to refuse and sleep easy than to accept and get reamed by the shipping company.

I couldn’t disagree with you more! Considering how this has been handled I believe I would have been out the game and the money!

CAE3A641-92E0-4D55-A4D1-60152956E0A4 (resized).pngCAE3A641-92E0-4D55-A4D1-60152956E0A4 (resized).png
    #53 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zplumb:

I couldn’t disagree with you more! Considering how this has been handled I believe I would have been out the game and the money!
    [quoted image]

What are you expecting from the seller in this situation? You are not showing your side of the conversation.

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zplumb:

I wasn’t planning on asking you for anything! This game isn’t worth that type of restoration.

I wasn’t worried about that just more of a general statement since I had seen a few people suggest it.
    These things come up often on here.
    If it were as simple as me just saying “Needs a new game specific cabinet $2000 “
    I would do that anytime.
    Unfortunately it requires way more than that to get a fair settlement which is part of the wearing you out process these companies use to avoid paying claims.

#55 3 years ago

Did you explicitly ask the seller if they insured the shipment? I'd start with asking that if you haven't yet. Also, how did you pay for it? I don't think that has been mentioned yet. If you paid with a credit card or paypal (not as a gift) then I'd leverage the buyer protection services they offer and start going that route if the seller isn't coming around to covering the damages. A new cabinet is ideal, but I don't think you're going to get that out of the seller or Pilot. That being said, I agree with herbertbsharp that you could get this back to pretty good shape quickly.

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from atrainn:

Did you explicitly ask the seller if they insured the shipment? I'd start with asking that if you haven't yet. Also, how did you pay for it? I don't think that has been mentioned yet. If you paid with a credit card or paypal (not as a gift) then I'd leverage the buyer protection services they offer and start going that route if the seller isn't coming around to covering the damages. A new cabinet is ideal, but I don't think you're going to get that out of the seller or Pilot. That being said, I agree with herbertbsharp that you could get this back to pretty good shape quickly.

This was purchased from a private collector. Would you cover the damages if I shipped a machine from you? Would it be cool if I charged you back?

EDIT: Apparently the seller included shipping in the deal, cheaped out with freight and lost the gamble. Claiming to be an "expert" shipper doesn't help relieve him of responsibility either.

WRONG ->: The buyer cheaped out on shipping by going freight and lost the gamble.

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

This purchased was from a private collector. Would you cover the damages if I shipped a machine from you? Would it be cool if I charged you back?

That's a good point but also goes off the assumption I wouldn't want to help the buyer. Given the seller also set up the shipping, not the buyer, Zplumb should explicitly ask about insurance on it (if that hasn't been done yet). I of course wouldn't like if someone charged me back, but if I set up shipping for a game, and it showed up severely damaged then I would do what I can to get it repaired or reimbursed for the buyer. Failing that, I'd set up return shipping and refund them for the game and deal with the shipping company on getting my money back. I sure that sounds crazy, but that's how I would handle it.

Edit: To be clear, OP stated the seller set up shipping as part of the sale, not the buyer.

#58 3 years ago

In my experience the buyer is typically responsible for arranging shipment and buying the insurance in a private sale

Edit: never mind if the seller arranged shipping. Either way this sucks. All you can do is fix it, keep track of your costs, and see what you can get back

#59 3 years ago

This was purchased from a private collector. Would you cover the damages if I shipped a machine from you? Would it be cool if I charged you back?
    The buyer cheaped out on shipping by going freight and lost the gamble.

Unless I am completely Wrong, the Seller provided and Included shipping in the deal and claimed they did it like a pro?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/92601

#60 3 years ago

All I expect is a fair resolution and not chalk it up as “sh#% happens”! Otherwise maybe we shouldn’t expect games at $5100 to show up in the shape or close to fir what we paid.

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Unless I am completely Wrong, the Seller provided and Included shipping in the deal and claimed they did it like a pro?

Oh, that does make a big difference.

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zplumb:

All I expect is a fair resolution and not chalk it up as “shit happens”! Otherwise maybe we shouldn’t expect games at $5100 to show up in the shape or close to fir what we paid.

Since the seller included it in the deal and booked the shipping they should take some responsibility. I would. At least you didn't over pay, $5100 delivered is a great price. You'll still have at least a $4500 game when you are done. But the seller should give you something to help out. $200-$300 sounds fair to me.

#63 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Unfortunately shit happens no matter how well something is packed. I don’t see any mention of insurance being included.

As a seller I wouldn’t ship anything without making buyer add insurance... or putting something in writing that they are waiving it and accepting as-is.

Sorry this happened to you it’s a bummer for sure.

#64 3 years ago

Since the seller included it in the deal and booked the shipping they should take some responsibility. I would. At least you didn't over pay, $5100 delivered is a great price. You'll still have at least a $4500 game when you are done. But the seller should give you something to help out.

And, NOT ship it on its legs with only a light coat of shrink wrap! That game never had a chance! Think about how easy these games are to slid around in a game room. On a truck floor that top heavy beast for Certain fell over by the photos. Preparation is key in my opinion.

#65 3 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm still surprised to hear of titles getting shipped with the legs on, seems like a receipe for disaster. I know for some people it's worked out well but then there's stories like this and that LOTR from years back that fell out of a truck

Shipping always has risks but I think it’s safer for the game to be shipped on their legs generally. A game on the ground is far more likely to have a fork puncture the cabinet. Granted, a single fork puncture is less catastrophic than what we are seeing here when it falls over, but frequency of the fork punctures is much higher than seeing a machine fall over.

One more thing: don’t get upset at the suggestions you should have refused. You SHOULD have. The whole question of “oh but I will be out a game and the money” is bunk. The seller will be returned the refused game and then it’s sellers problem to rip his hair out and fight the company for the next year to get damages paid out. If you refused this you would have been refunded. No ifs, ands, or buts. Then you wouldn’t be here upset, you would buy another game and live happily while someone else deals with this nightmare.

This is why most sellers require the buyer to make all shipping arrangements from setting up the shipping to paying for it...the game will not be returned to seller if seller had no hand in making the arrangements. There would still be a claim against the shipper for the damage of course.

#66 3 years ago

I've only had one used game shipped, and after we cut the deal the topic of conversation was packaging and shipping as I was really nervous (which is why I've never shipped a game). Fortunately my seller was very meticulous in packing. He actually used cardboard on all the edges (entire machine), applied shrink wrap, then installed blankets on the entire game, and shrink wrapped again. He then installed the entire game on a pallet and shipped. After all this we still insured the game for the entire amount. Moral of the story is NEVER ship games on legs, and if the seller isn't willing to package the game correctly then don't buy it...its not worth the risk (IMHO)

#67 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Shipping always has risks but I think it’s safer for the game to be shipped on their legs generally. A game on the ground is far more likely to have a fork puncture the cabinet. Granted, a single fork puncture is less catastrophic than what we are seeing here when it falls over, but frequency of the fork punctures is much higher than seeing a machine fall over.

This is why most sellers require the buyer to make all shipping arrangements from setting up the shipping to paying for it...the game will not be returned to seller if seller had no hand in making the arrangements. There would still be a claim against the shipper for the damage of course.

Not sure I would agree on the legs on less prone to folk damage. If a game is shipped with legs on the Game now becomes the pallet. Having worked a short stint Years ago at a truck terminal there is No way they would hand carry a game off a truck that had legs on. The game would be Forked! On a pallet however fork or not the Pallet became the lift point with a pallet jack (which is all they carry) or even a fork truck. Games on legs to a trucking company are now just a levitated pallet. 350 pounds floating 2.5' in the air will rarely end well bouncing down the highway.

#68 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure I would agree on the legs on less prone to folk damage. If a game is shipped with legs on the Game now becomes the pallet. Having worked a short stint Years ago at a truck terminal there is No way they would hand carry a game off a truck that had legs on. The game would be Forked! On a pallet however fork or not the Pallet became the lift point with a pallet jack (which is all they carry) or even a fork truck. Games on legs to a trucking company are now just a levitated pallet. 350 pounds floating 2.5' in the air will rarely end well bouncing down the highway.

Totally agree....games were designed to be shipped and stored on their back, which is exactly how they should be shipped. I get that many have shipped on their legs, but the risk of damage seems much higher to me.....I had my game shipped from the east coast to California and it cost $500 with $9K of insurance. The additional cost (higher insurance) was worth potentially eliminating the emotional drama. Unfortunately in life we tend to learn more from mistakes and it appears the buyer made a mistake by not making sure the game was packaged and insured correctly....unfortunately an expensive lesson

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zplumb:

I wasn’t planning on asking you for anything!

High_End_Pins response is for the benefit of everyone who reads the thread.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Totally agree....games were designed to be shipped and stored on their back, which is exactly how they should be shipped. I get that many have shipped on their legs, but the risk of damage seems much higher to me.....I had my game shipped from the east coast to California and it cost $500 with $9K of insurance. The additional cost (higher insurance) was worth potentially eliminating the emotional drama. Unfortunately in life we tend to learn more from mistakes and it appears the buyer made a mistake by not making sure the game was packaged and insured correctly....unfortunately an expensive lesson

Fact is the Only person that benefits from shipping with the legs on is the Seller. Its just lazy in my opinion. What percentage of buyers are prepared for a curb delivery with the legs on??? Have 2 brutes to carry it to the house and get it into the gameroom on the legs. Yes, taking the legs off and wrapping the entire game and finding a skid is not easy but its a Small effort to ensure this high $$$$$ sale actually gets to the buyer. Each stop a delivery person has to make they have to move that game and lock it back down typically with one driver. I would much prefer they use the pallet jack they have vs draggin it by the pinball head or strapping the legs.

#71 3 years ago

A thread like this should make a lot of people look towards the small dedicated shippers like Bob Cunningham and Fast Eddie. Those guys do an amazing job.

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Fact is the Only person that benefits from shipping with the legs on is the Seller. Its just lazy in my opinion. What percentage of buyers are prepared for a curb delivery with the legs on??? Have 2 brutes to carry it to the house and get it into the gameroom on the legs. Yes, taking the legs off and wrapping the entire game and finding a skid is not easy but its a Small effort to ensure this high $$$$$ sale actually gets to the buyer. Each stop a delivery person has to make they have to move that game and lock it back down typically with one driver. I would much prefer they use the pallet jack they have vs draggin it by the pinball head or strapping the legs.

couldn't agree more....the reality is this game will be moved on and off a truck many, many times so its just way too big a risk to have that happen with the legs in tact. These guys taking machines off and on trucks are all about speed and not caring much about how gentle they are with a pinball machine.

#73 3 years ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

A thread like this should make a lot of people look towards the small dedicated shippers like Bob Cunningham and Fast Eddie. Those guys do an amazing job.

Also research the downside to the little guy- Randy Buffalo.

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

Everyone has their Bob and Fast Eddie. We have a guy named Chris who does SoCal to NorCal runs at reasonable rates. I would use him in a heartbeat as a buyer purchased a couple games so I saw how he wrapped and shipped the games. He typically ships in an enclosed trailer, wraps with blankets, shrink wraps, removes legs, and ships the games on its back

#75 3 years ago

And this is why i dont ship games. The next person that rudely flies off the handle because I wont ship, is going to a link to this thread.

#76 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Also research the downside to the little guy- Randy Buffalo.

Can’t find what you’re referring too?
    It seems like the OP is not taking a lot of the advice provided, instead getting flustered.

Just take it from people who have done this before. It’s a shitty situation and we’re just trying to help.

#77 3 years ago

The buyer is in a north Chicago suburb. There wasn’t a Batman locally or regionally that could be bought for $5100 and picked up?

#78 3 years ago

It seems like the OP is not taking a lot of the advice provided, instead getting flustered.
    Just take it from people who have done this before. It’s a shitty situation and we’re just trying to help.

I can’t disagree without sounding frustrated? Show me where you can prove I would be refunded my payment after I refused the game?

#79 3 years ago

It's buried in Usenet archives of rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
    The TL:DR version is his vehicle broke down, didn't have the money to fix it, truck full of games was stranded. I don't remember if they all eventually were delivered or not.

#80 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zplumb:

I can’t disagree without sounding frustrated? Show me where you can prove I would be refunded my payment after I refused the game?

Do you think that the seller gets to keep your money if you refuse delivery due to damage?

#81 3 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Do you think that the seller gets to keep your money if you refuse delivery due to damage?

It was a wire transfer! What protection do I have? Please share so I am aware for future reference.

#82 3 years ago

Yes. Once it's off my property it's between the buyer and the shipping company.

The seller didn't cause the damage. Why would the seller return the money?

#83 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zplumb:

So you’re telling us you got ripped off and are demanding either the shipping company or the seller, Mister Shipping Pro to refund some money or pay to have it fixed.
    Yet the idea of refusing damaged goods and getting your money back is entirely outlandish and impossible?

#84 3 years ago

So you’re telling us you got ripped off and are demanding either the shipping company or the seller, Mister Shipping Pro to refund some money or pay to have it fixed.
    Yet the idea of refusing damaged goods and getting your money back is entirely outlandish and impossible?

No where in my post did I say I got ripped off and again where can u prove I would get my money back on top of returning a game to a shipping company that already did what they did..... also I didn’t day anything was impossible, I asked you to prove that you could guarantee I would get my money back from the seller once the game was returned to him

#85 3 years ago

Um, I do. He’s not buying from a distributor here, this is a private party sale and generally the money is already safely with the seller (if he’s smart) before the game is shipped. He could hope the seller decides to refund him, or sue and try to recover his money, but it’s not like he automatically gets a refund in this scenario by refusing delivery.

#86 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Um, I do. He’s not buying from a distributor here, this is a private party sale and generally the money is already safely with the seller (if he’s smart) before the game is shipped. He could hope the seller decides to refund him, or sue and try to recover his money, but it’s not like he automatically gets a refund in this scenario by refusing delivery.

Exactly why my wife didn’t refuse, thankfully!

#87 3 years ago

If that was a pro shipping job I'd hate to see what an amateur shipping job looks like.

#88 3 years ago

Man, what a shitty situation. Since you paid via wire transfer, I probably would have accepted delivery as well in this case. Since the seller included shipping, the burden of the shipment is with him. If he didn’t purchase insurance, he took the risk and should be liable to pay you for damages. Sucks all around though.

I suggest taking a deep breath and responding without frustration. I know it’s hard but it helps appearance of credibility. The screenshots you posted (assuming from the seller) state he is looking for different pictures that you haven’t provided. I am assuming your response wasn’t sending those pictures by his wording in the second screenshot. I’d suggest providing everything requested and without frustration to help show the seller the issues and the cost to repair.

Good luck

#89 3 years ago

The fact is he paid cash for the game prior to shipment so the only recourse he has is with the shipping company. If he didn't insure the product for the proper amount than its his bad. If he didn't insure at all than he's SOL. Its really not the responsibility of the seller (although he did a piss pore job of packing the game, but the buyer allowed it). In my opinion its all on the buyer and shipping company.

#90 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok can I guess it’s the one from this listing? Rails and every detail minus damage appear the same. If this is the one, I question the “I’m a shipping pro” comment lol.

well at least I know to avoid a add that says free shipping

#91 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

The fact is he paid cash for the game prior to shipment so the only recourse he has is with the shipping company. If he didn't insure the product for the proper amount than its his bad. If he didn't insure at all than he's SOL. Its really not the responsibility of the seller (although he did a piss pore job of packing the game, but the buyer allowed it). In my opinion its all on the buyer and shipping company.

If the seller is providing the shipping as part of the purchase price it is the sellers problem.

#92 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

It's a weird situation though, since the seller arranged and paid for the shipping. So it was the seller who made all decisions about shipping company, accepting or declining insurance, and so on. And the seller is the one who has any claim against the shipping company, even though he's got his money and isn't out anything even though the game is smashed up. You'd have to look at the applicable laws in Illinois and/or wherever the seller lives, but I wouldn't be shocked if the law says that when a seller provides and arranges for shipping, they're on the hook to deliver the goods to the buyer in the promised condition unless something else is agreed on.

Now, none of us (other than OP and the seller) knows what conversations were had before the sale, so I wouldn't blame the seller for anything just yet. Other than his ridiculous statement that the game can be restored for less than $200. But I also don't see that the buyer is automatically to blame.

The lesson here is that sellers should never pay for and arrange shipping. "Buyer arranges shipping, at buyer's risk" is the default in pinball sales for a reason. But if a seller insists on providing shipping instead of just reducing the sale price, the parties should have a clear arrangement about what will happen if the game is lost or damaged.

#93 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

If the seller is providing the shipping as part of the purchase price it is the sellers problem.

I agree with this. If a seller is including shipping, then he is responsible for the machine until delivery. If the buyer is paying for shipping, then the seller's responsibility ends as soon as the machine is loaded.
    I don't care how well a game is packaged and with/without legs on. Crap happens. There are horror stories of things going bad for both ways. And that's why a seller that is including shipping should always purchase insurance and why a buyer that is setting up the shipping should always purchase insurance.
    I purchased a TZ a few years back that was in great condition until shipping happened. Insurance was purchased, and I received a $2,000 check from the shipping company within a few weeks.

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from rogerroger:

I purchased a TZ a few years back that was in great condition until shipping happened. Insurance was purchased, and I received a $2,000 check from the shipping company within a few weeks.

Question on this: are the horror stories about getting STI to cover damage claims in cases where no insurance was purchased? I've always paid for it and thankfully haven't needed to make a claim. But based on the stories here I just assumed that they'd jerk me around for months and offer pay pennies on the dollar even with the insurance coverage.

#95 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

It's a weird situation though, since the seller arranged and paid for the shipping. So it was the seller who made all decisions about shipping company, accepting or declining insurance, and so on. And the seller is the one who has any claim against the shipping company, even though he's got his money and isn't out anything even though the game is smashed up. You'd have to look at the applicable laws in Illinois and/or wherever the seller lives, but I wouldn't be shocked if the law says that when a seller provides and arranges for shipping, they're on the hook to deliver the goods to the buyer in the promised condition unless something else is agreed on.
    Now, none of us (other than OP and the seller) knows what conversations were had before the sale, so I wouldn't blame the seller for anything just yet. Other than his ridiculous statement that the game can be restored for less than $200. But I also don't see that the buyer is automatically to blame.
    The lesson here is that sellers should never pay for and arrange shipping. "Buyer arranges shipping, at buyer's risk" is the default in pinball sales for a reason. But if a seller insists on providing shipping instead of just reducing the sale price, the parties should have a clear arrangement about what will happen if the game is lost or damaged.

Oh I didn't realize the seller took all responsibility for packing and shipping the game....if thats the case than yes the seller should be all over that shipping company for the damage unless he made the mistake of not insuring the game (which is total BS). There is zero chance that game is a $200 fix....

#96 3 years ago

Yikes, this is the stuff of nightmares. Sorry this is happening to you OP. Really made me rethink shipping and how I'll handle it in future transactions. As for cost to repair, take up the guy on his offer of a quote from his vending company. You just need something official that covers getting it back to the condition you bought it in. Best of luck

#97 3 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

exactly what I thought

#98 3 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Question on this: are the horror stories about getting STI to cover damage claims in cases where no insurance was purchased? I've always paid for it and thankfully haven't needed to make a claim. But based on the stories here I just assumed that they'd jerk me around for months and offer pay pennies on the dollar even with the insurance coverage.

Everyone I know who purchased insurance got money to fix their game. I asked Michelle at Beltman and she said if you buy the insurance they will take care of the damage.

#99 3 years ago

While not Pinshipping related, it is shiping related. We recently had an issue with an LTL shipment, $13,000 item . Upon some investigation, the cost of insurance is really pennies on the dollar, specially with a 6,000 item. Here is a screen shot from my LTL booking system. $20.00 for $6000 of coverage.
    Sorry, that is not even .01 per dollar, rather 0.003 per dollar.
    So the big question is why NOT get insured shipments?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #100 3 years ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

While not Pinshipping related, it is shiping related. We recently had an issue with an LTL shipment, $13,000 item . Upon some investigation, the cost of insurance is really pennies on the dollar, specially with a 6,000 item. Here is a screen shot from my LTL booking system. $20.00 for $6000 of coverage.
    Sorry, that is not even .01 per dollar, rather 0.003 per dollar.
    So the big question is why NOT get insured shipments?
    [quoted image]

To echo this, I just signed for delivery of my Jurassic Park Premium (via STI). Without insurance shipping was $397, with insurance ($7400) it was $430. There is literally no reason to not have insurance.

There are 141 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/collector-quality-to-needs-some-work-after-pilot-freight-delivert-/page/2?hl=xian222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.