View topic image gallery

IMG_1799.jpg
credit.jpg
banzaiglass13.jpg
banzaiglass12.jpg
banzaiglass11.jpg
banzaiglass10.jpg
banzaiglass09.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Game works 100%.
probably one of the nicest examples that exists.
Both playfields clearcoted, game completely restored to as much of an original condition as possible.
I won't list everything that's been done to it since the list is extensive.
All coils and flippers have been torn down and cleaned and are very strong.
New CPR backglass and plastics set, plastics protectors, new sub ramp, new main ramp, every metal part polished to mirror finish, new legs, new cabinet protectors, new coin box cover, new coil rappers, new rubbers etc. etc.
Inserts have LED's and inserts are not cracked like most of these system 11's.
Different colored motocross mods added over corresponding playfield targets and smaller bikes with LED's added on the slingshot plastics.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Asking 7500$
http://s377.photobucket.com/user/ALJO1122/library/?view=recent&page=1

#2 9 years ago

Bump!

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

Bump!

#5 9 years ago

I still have the very nice original backglass that I'll include with the sale.
By the way, the guy from who I bought the game years ago worked at CPR and this is the very backglass that was used to reproduce it at CPR.

#6 9 years ago

Bump!
Back up to 7500$.......if it goes, it's got to be worth the income, the game is too nice, I'll never ever find another one like this one.
Fun game as well, even after 7 years of owning it, I still love game play as much as the first day I bought it.....

#8 9 years ago

Thanks!

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Huh? The backglass was created using a scan of my backglass here in Florida. I sent them a CD with the scan file on it and dimensions of the glass and they made the repro. Whoever told you that was lying...
Nice game anyway though.

I was told by the guy who sold it to me that they used this backglass to replicate the exact color of the of the backglass by checking under the plastic molding surrounding the glass.

Did'nt you guys see the HUO Banzai Run that sold for 10,000$ USD on Mr. Pinball last year?
Another one sold for 6000$ USD on Mr. Pinball that was in a very "usual" condition, and I'm sure you guys saw the one on Ebay that sold for 5200$ USD last year as well and that one was far from being nice.
I think I'm spot on with my price, it took me months to restore this game and many many new parts were added as well.
If it does'nt sell, I don't care, I'll keep it, it's such a fun game, but I can wait the time it takes.....
I know a guy who has high quality games and when he sells, sometimes it takes up to 2 years to get his price but he always gets it.

#22 9 years ago

Here are 2 others Banzai Run's for sale on Ebay, the first has a shot playfield and is partially working at 2800$ USD OBO and the second has what I call a "shot cabinet" and a very ugly playfield for 4500$ USD OBO.
ebay.com link: WILLIAMS BANZAI RUN PINBALL MACHINE NEEDS A LITTLE WORK
ebay.com link: Williams Banzai Run Pinball Machine Nice Looking

The more I see BR's for sale, the more I'm comfortable with my price.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Wait which price the original $7500, the $6500 u lowered it to, or the $7500 u went back up too?
Lol best of luck with the sale Banzai Run is a fun game.

All three.... LOL

#26 9 years ago

When you make a mistake once, you usually don't repeat.... unless you are bad intentioned.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

"I see why, he's Canadian. He must have figured out the currency exchange and saw $$$ lol"
I see no offence to this post. All in good fun! Enough with all this political correctness BS ILLVJR I would have never edited my post
Nice BR... I'd be interested but waaaay out of my budget

Hey!
I think I know you, Did'nt we speak together a few years ago about your Banzai Run???

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

yup ...ended up selling it and my kids got mad at me, so I on the hunt for another.

Too bad your budget is'nt a little higher, we're very close to each other, only 2 hours and a half away.
Good luck on your search.

3 weeks later
#40 9 years ago

Bump!

10 months later
#41 8 years ago

Something has came up in my life and the game is no longer in my last wills....., I'm bumping the listing at a 7000$ USD price.
I can wrap up the game on a pallet for free but buyer must arrange shipping.

#44 8 years ago

The thing with this game, from my point of view, is that, if it sells good, but if it does'nt sell, good too (maybe even better) since I'm fed up of restoring pins I'll probably never get another chance to own such a beautiful great playing example ever in my life .....I've owned this game for many years and I just don't get tired of it.
I won't go lower than 7K, this is my baby..... :-)it's well worth it in my book......

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

You minus well close the tread then...

No, I want to sell, in other words, I'm willing to wait for the right buyer, that's all.

Like I said 11 months ago from post #18 of this thread : If it does'nt sell, I don't care, I'll keep it, it's such a fun game, but I can wait the time it takes.....
I know a guy who has high quality games and when he sells, sometimes it takes up to 2 years to get his price but he always gets it.

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

So it looks like the high bidder at this moment is $5,000
Dialog is good.

Yes.....and I'm a good listener.......I could become reasonable at some point in the future.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

So $5707 in USD ?
Good deal IMO

why the ...707$ specificly, are you superstitious?

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

Bonne chance avec la vente!Wish I had the money to buy it

Merci, t'a peut être pas l'argent mais t'a la distance qui t'est favorable.

#58 8 years ago

OK, I've decided that I want to sell and not in 2 years from now, 6000$ OBO.

#60 8 years ago

No longer for sale.

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

ALJO your the best salesman I've seen in a long time!

Thanks!
You're too kind, you must be the only one who thinks that.....
At least the game is not gone before I took the right decision.....

#63 8 years ago

I'm sorry for not making up my mind about selling this game but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to sell, I just love pinball, like most of you guys but it has taken up too much time, space and importance in my life to go on with this hobby, I'm like a drug addict who wants his dose but knows it's got to stop.
I am selling everything I have for personal reasons, but please don't try to take advantage of me by lowballing me, I rather list the game on Ebay at a 1$ starting bid with no reserve than deal with a lowballer......
Still up for sale at 6000$ USD.
Thanks.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheese_WizardPQ:

man breath deeply and let it go. Or keep it but make it final
it's just pinball!
PS; I heard someone was willing to give you like 8K for it and you didn't take it cause it was too low...? And now it's for sale at 6K?
Hoping it's not true!

First of all, I am breathing deeply, second: we all have moments in our life where something comes up or just a mishap....
I don't know who told you that but the highest offer I've had was 7K CAD and I was about to let it go but the guy bitched me about another game I had sold him before that was in perfect working order when he picked it up at my place, so I passed on his offer.....
Il n'y a personne qui a besoin de salissage gratuit......
It's now at 6000$ USD, according to the current conversion, that's about 7800$ CAD

1 week later
#67 8 years ago

Bump!
A few people showed interrest but the game is still available.
Game is folded and ready to be packed on a pallet.....

IMG_1799.jpgIMG_1799.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,490.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Thetford Mines, QC
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ALJO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/collector-quality-banzai-run-fs?tu=ALJO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.