Data_Glove.JPG
PF1.JPG
PF3.JPG
DSC00793.JPG
DSC00783.JPG
DSC00781.JPG
DSC00782.JPG
#1 11 years ago

A couple weeks ago I sold off my Star Trek TNG. Then it was Black Knight 2000. Next up on the chopping block is one of my favorite pins, The Shadow. The machine is already spoken for (in order to fund a AC/DC Premium I am ordering), and am glad to be selling it to a fellow pinsider here in the bay area (further enhancing his collection). Really sad to let it go. I will miss this one especially.

Enjoy the pics guys. See how shiny the playfield is! Also kudos if you can point out the new phurba ramps, NOS shadow rings, and signature by the artist of the game on the lower right of the translite (Doug Watson). The new owner is going to love this particular machine!

DSC00782.JPGDSC00782.JPG

#2 11 years ago

Another shot of the playfield...

DSC00781.JPGDSC00781.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Last one of the playfield...

DSC00783.JPGDSC00783.JPG

#4 11 years ago

A shot of the cabinet and the autographed translite (kinda hard to see with the glare, but its on the lower right in silver)...

DSC00793.JPGDSC00793.JPG

#5 11 years ago

Next up on the chopping block is my pair of mint (almost HUO) Demolition Man & Johnny Mnemonic pins. If there is interest, send me a PM. As with my other games, its cash & carry. Stay tuned!

#6 11 years ago

Oregon pinsider sold shadow cali pinsider sold a shadow. How is it I still cannot find a good example of this game =-(

best of luck with sales.

#7 11 years ago

pm sent

#8 11 years ago

the almost HUO Demolition Man will be going for 1600. battery on my camera needs to be charged a bit before i take pics. shes a beauty.

#9 11 years ago

Shadow looks SWEEEEETT!!!!!!!

#10 11 years ago

whats the price for Johnny??

#11 11 years ago

i would trade my lotr for jm & demo man.

#12 11 years ago

pending sale on Johnny Mnemonic.

if he passes, ill post price info.

gonna post up pics in a bit.

The DM i will post after, and will drop to $1500. I'm about as crazy as "Crazy Bob" with the prices. Pinside exclusive price. Thats the perfect price point for a collection expander, or a new person getting into the hobby. CL posting of my Demolition Man will be another $100 more.

PM me if interested in Demo Man, which i will display later tonight. Remember folks....cash and carry. Not gonna send this one out via shipping at this price.

#13 11 years ago

You're gonna miss that Shadow, drbond. I can certainly relate, though. I just sold off my TOTAN to fund an AC/DC premium. There is just something about that pin that has been calling me ever since I fist played it.

#14 11 years ago

You're gonna miss that Shadow, drbond.

I'm already feeling it in my gut gweempose, but so it goes with this hobby sometimes. I still miss the Scared Stiff I sold, and that was like 2 years ago. I know I am going to love AC/DC. I have spent well long enough time on location and at shows playing it, to make sure to not get buyers remorse.

Anyways, here is the pics of my Johnny Mnemonic, which is next on the chopping block. The machine is currently pending sale. If he passes, then it will be up for sale for a ridiculous bargain price to be posted, if he passes (Pinside exclusive price; cash and carry).

The JM machine is nearly home use only, with a 100% working data glove, almost no cabinet fade on the sides, untouched ramps, almost no broken plastics really, and clean as hell. I just polished up this sucker before the pics (look at the playfield shine/reflections), and it is screaming fast! I will miss this machine just as much as The Shadow, but so it goes. Enjoy the pics of Johnny Mnemonic! "Hit Me!!"

PF3.JPGPF3.JPG

#15 11 years ago

A slanted view of playfield and dot matrix display (note the playfield shine)...

PF1.JPGPF1.JPG

#16 11 years ago

Data glove and matrix...

Data_Glove.JPGData_Glove.JPG

#17 11 years ago

Full front view of the playfield and translite art...

Full_pan.JPGFull_pan.JPG

#18 11 years ago

Left of the cabinet....minus the dreaded JM cabinet fade....

Left_side_no_fade.JPGLeft_side_no_fade.JPG

#19 11 years ago

Right side of the cabinet....minus the dreaded JM cabinet fade...

right_side_no_fade.JPGright_side_no_fade.JPG

#20 11 years ago

Pic of the front of the cabinet...

Front_Cab.JPGFront_Cab.JPG

#21 11 years ago

Right side of the head...

Right_head.JPGRight_head.JPG

#22 11 years ago

Left side of the head. Only part of the cabinet that got some fade, but its not that bad to be honest. The JM cabinets turn almost entirely orange in place of the reds, in some cases.

Left_head_slight_fade.JPGLeft_head_slight_fade.JPG

#23 11 years ago

I'm sad to say that The Shadow has left our showroom here at "Crazy Bob's Pinball Firesale Emporium". By far one of the most fun machines to pass through the showroom floor here, but so it goes. The owner will be very happy with this machine.

The very nice machine went to a fellow Bay Area Pinsider, who doesn't live very far from me, so I can still come over to play it.

To commemorate the game (and the good times we've had), its replacement will be ACDC Premium when it ships in 2 weeks (probably the week following the arrival of my other NIB machine Tron Legacy Pro [re-release]).

"The sun is shining, but the ice is slippery!"

#24 11 years ago

drbond , I can understand your pain. My shadow has been with me the longest (over 12 years). I am know planning its winter shop job. I do not think it will ever leave.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Thornton, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/collection-updating-at-my-gameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.