5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by AUKraut
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Just noticed that in my Pinside Collection listing that games that are in my History cannot be in the Wishlist....why?? I have several games I owned a long time ago that are on my personal Wishlist, yet I cannot use this feature on Pinside as they seem to be mutually exclusive.

#2 5 years ago

I have The Shadow in both history and wishlist on my collection page. Maybe there’s a setting somewhere needing adjusted?

#3 5 years ago

I was just able to go and add a game in my history to my wishlist without issues

#4 5 years ago

It looks like if you search for the the game, you can add it to your wishlist from the search results listing.

However, if you visit the game page itself, the option to add it to the wishlist is missing.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It looks like if you search for the the game, you can add it to your wishlist from the search results listing.
    However, if you visit the game page itself, the option to add it to the wishlist is missing.

Thanks for confirming the issue!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/collection-games-on-history-can-t-be-on-wishlist and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.