(Topic ID: 256723)

NEW - Pinball Placemats - Reversible & Limited Edition

By pinballphotos

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Placemat000010101 (resized).jpg (© www.pinballpotos.com)
    Placemat221 (resized).jpg (© www.pinballpotos.com)
    Placemat22 (resized).jpg (© www.pinballpotos.com)
    Placemat12 (resized).jpg (© www.pinballpotos.com)
    ad1 (resized).jpg (© www.pinballphotos.com)
    ad2 (resized).jpg (© www.pinballphotos.com)
    #1 4 years ago

Pinball Photos LLC introduces their new Pinball Throw Blanket - Sherpa

Our pinball throw offers you both the warming experience of fleece and the plush feeling of sherpa, allowing you to enjoy these two lush and luxurious textures in just one product.

The size of this blanket makes it an excellent addition to any home or office. This sherpa blanket will brighten up your living room with its bright colors and unique style. It is also a wonderful blanket to have as an extra in your bedroom when the weather begins to cool. Our blanket will make a wonderful gift to give for someone during the holidays. Snuggle on your couch and bed with our Pinball Blanket for a comfy experience and enjoy the beauty of our lovely retro pinball images.

Made of 100% polyester and reverses to super soft sherpa polyester.
    Features a limited edition photograph from Pinball Photos.

DIMENSIONS
    Overall: 50" wide x 65" long

Available Now! FREE Shipping within the continental

https://www.pinballphotos.com/pinball-art-store
    ad1 (resized).jpgad1 (resized).jpgad2 (resized).jpgad2 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Nice I had some done at Walmart that are similar. Glad someone has made them available through pinside.

#3 4 years ago

I can assure you that the quality its superior than the ones you can find at Walmart.

Quoted from RWH:

Nice I had some done at Walmart that are similar. Glad someone has made them available through pinside.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballphotos:

I can assure you that the quality its superior than the ones you can find at Walmart.

Oh I can certainly believe that, I meant know insinuations.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Oh I can certainly believe that, I meant know insinuations.

I know you didn't

4 months later
    #6 4 years ago

Pinball Photos introduces its latest Pinball Placemats!

Each Pinball Placemat displays two of our photographer's eye-catching pinball photos, one on each side, so you can change up the look anytime you like.

Our Pinball Placemats are easy to clean, machine washable, and water resistant, so you don't have to worry about them getting ruined after an accidental spill. Perfect for any pinball enthusiast or someone who collects arcade memorabilia, these Pinball Photograph Placemats are sure to please. Give a set of these high-quality, unique Pinball Placemats as a gift or get some for yourself. Decorate your table with these retro and stylish Pinball Placemats to set your Man-Cave, Dining Room, or other dining space apart.

Check them out now at https://www.pinballphotos.com/pinball-art-store

Placemat000010101 (resized).jpgPlacemat000010101 (resized).jpgPlacemat12 (resized).jpgPlacemat12 (resized).jpgPlacemat22 (resized).jpgPlacemat22 (resized).jpgPlacemat221 (resized).jpgPlacemat221 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cold-weather-nah-i-have-a-pinball-blanket-?hl=pinballphotos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.