Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by teekee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

popcorn_eat_good.gif
    Defcon_2_Type1.gif
    abandon_(1).gif
    head-in-sand.jpg
    tumblr_kw7p9tuLnQ1qaq08xo1_500.png
    chinese-clones.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#31 10 years ago

OMG another bashing thread how lame. Esp. Cointaker i can say ive always had a pleasant experience with them.
    If you dont like them dont buy from them, better yet put in the time and design your own leds and put up the money to have them manufactured.
    Honestly so what if they confirmed someones orders? Just about everyone with leds has cointakers its no secret seems you have nothing better to do than split hairs.
    And as far as the copied leds well Cointaker is justified in being upset how would you like it if you had your designs copied and marked as your competition??
    In the end the new guy is guilty of theft. If anything perhaps Cointaker should call their attorney.

And here you are talking smack about Cointaker being upset about someone stealing their designs, everyone her already knows Markmon and BR are Cointaker addicts even if Cointaker said nothing.

Perhaps you should get over it and get a life.

#50 10 years ago

Read the thread BR posted the details Cointaker did not post the information BR did, He is not part of the Cointaker company, how he knew well thats a good question but for all everyone knows Markmon could have mentioned elsewhere.

Dont be so eager to drag a companys name through the mud, Im not partial to any company but all the clowns here seem to be more woried about talking smack about a good company instead of their good reputation as business.

And yes look at the new guys bulbs they are almost identical reproductions of CT leds oh wait they didnt glue in the cover thats innovation!!

#56 10 years ago

Its funny judremy Melissa knew nothing about it how do you know Chric said anything to BR except BR saying it he could have just been saying that so still you are bashing if Chris admits it its a different story.

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

it is really really weird that you are blaming CHINA for one american company deciding to copy another american company. as far as i can tell, no patents or copyrights were violated. cointaker understandably isn't happy about having competition, but hey that's capitalism. if their LEDs truly are unique, innovative, and non-obvious, then they should have patented their designs.

Well lets see phrases by the new competition "Same as Cointakers" same description and same style as cointakers in design sure seems like a copycat to me basicly a reverse engineered retro bulb in reality how is that not copying?
    Ready the PBB early posts he was sending CT leds to china to have them copied a several months ago and inquiring here if people would be interested if he could have em made cheaper.

Cointaker is justified in being upset its not competion if someone steals your designs and markets them same as and beats your price with your own product.

#67 10 years ago

Well do what you want judremy Im still going to buy the originals you can indulge in the wannabees all you want.
    Ive had my stuff copied here in the past having others take credit for it ive pulled alot of it and dont post alot here becouse of that. justify it how you want cointaker is the original with all these current leds.

Perhaps someone else will come in some day and replace your job and or products with a cheaper version

And ok perhaps BR might have overhead a conversation its still not Cointaker posting other peoples information BR is not part of the company.

#71 10 years ago

Oh yes they can clone all the asain women they want thats one clone Im all for

#74 10 years ago

Well if everyone whats to get technical and legal over some leaked information there is no such thing realy, there is no confidentiality agreement with a vendor it has nothing to do with professionalism.
    You sign up for cable, utilities, a phone, website or whatever your information is shared if you like it or not they did nothing wrong, BR not them posted it in the forums and they expressed they were not happy about it.
    the only time you have some right to privacy is in medicine otherwise nowdays everyone info is shared its part of business and if for some reason BR got involved in a order discussion he is still not a cointaker employee so they still didnt publicy release anyones information. a third party did.
    Still a worthless bashing thread

#88 10 years ago

Well you see cointaker is a small/family business, i also run and own a business but i dont share any info with anyone becouse i respect privacy, but that being said talking to other contractors and service providers it is the norm i know about all types of other jobs from the other contractors i know say sos and so has a new pool going in this guy had his plumbing freeze up and flooded his basement. this guy is a good customer this other guy is a deadbeat blah blah.

My point is there is no such privacy as you guys all suspect or wish if a friend stopped by and heard or got involved in customers order conversation cointaker realy didnt do anything out of line.
    The only person out of line was BR stepping outta line and posting their customers details on them they didnt do it and they where upset someone else did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hellfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointakers-lack-of-professionalism?tu=hellfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.