Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by teekee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

popcorn_eat_good.gif
    Defcon_2_Type1.gif
    abandon_(1).gif
    head-in-sand.jpg
    tumblr_kw7p9tuLnQ1qaq08xo1_500.png
    chinese-clones.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1240642768_lol_thats_funny_26882_1287.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#16 10 years ago

I can tell you there's at least one difference....might be an older CT bulb, but for what it's worth...

Pinballbulbs domed ones don't work in Future Spa controlled inserts. They strobe like crazy, as does every other LED...EXCEPT...wait for it...

CT super (and PBL 1-leds, but that's not the point here..). So if they're the same bulb, copied....then why is there different behavior? One is able to cope with the 50hz lamp matrix, and the other isn't. Clearly there's at least SOME marginal difference. I wish I had a "current release" CT Super to try out in the game, just to see if they've changed something to where they no longer work in my game.

Someone needs to come out with some Old-Bally-Certified LEDs, that's for sure. I ain't buying a 150 buck Alltek driver board just for LEDs.

#35 10 years ago

Yeah, you're right Hellfire. Breaking laws by sharing information without having a publically available privacy policy probably shouldn't interest anyone here.

I don't think anyone here is miffed enough to take legal action against Cointaker, but it's a little bit of a disturbing development for sure, and they need to understand that they DO have an obligation to keep CUSTOMER information private, and yes, that's NOT okay to talk about it with people that are not employees. If they want to tell BR about their upcoming product line, fine, that's their perogative, but they have no right, and no allowance to share order or personal information with people outside of the company.

#44 10 years ago

According to Melissa he's not. I take her word over his. I've at least met her in person a few times. Honestly, I doubt this flub will stop me from ordering specific purpose bulbs from them, but like I said...it really needs to be impressed upon them that this kind of information sharing isn't acceptable.

Fool me once.... shame on me. Give away personal information to outisders twice? I'm done. Permanently.

I'm glad AC/DC Premium already has LEDS (given half of them are cointakers I think LOL...) and I don't have to deal with this too much at this point. Yeesh. I think the whole thing is overblown short of letting Melissa and Chris know that we expected better than this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointakers-lack-of-professionalism?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.