Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by delt31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sterlingpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I have tried to resolve this matter for months . I purchased a Oktoberfest new in box (cash) at Sturbridge show in Mass from cointacker June 29th . I was suppose to get a shaker motor. They did not have and said they would ship it . I have called numerous times over the past 4 months and they ( Melissa )blame American Pinball for not shipping . I contacted someone in your office at ( American Pinball )and texted him my receipt showing all information. I just want my motor I paid for , how can we resolve this . At this point I would just like a full refund and someone can come pick the machine up if I can not get my shaker motor. 30 years of playing and buying this has to be the worst experience. I think Oktoberfest is a work of art , but Sales and communication are unsatisfactory with both companies . Anyone have any suggestions ? I will post receipt here if it helps to resolve

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

This should turn out well I’m sure. I’ve never known anybody to rid a pin because of a shaker motor.

Like I said I would like the shaker motor but I am so disgusted with dealing with these 2 companies for months ,both of them pointing fingers at the other. I have not bought a new in box since Family Guy . I took a chance dealing with both these companies and got burned .

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Ask Melissa for a refund on the shaker motor and order it from AP. No reason to stress about it. You have a game, play it and wait for the shaker motor, no big deal.

I have, I can post the email I sent to her with no response . A shaker motor is 100.00 . I asked for the 100.00 so I can order it from American pinball. Why a 4 month issue with no resolution . I've had to call every couple of weeks and she says we don't have them . I call American pinball and they say there in stock as you can see on their website .

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

$100??? If you really need it NOW order the another one somewhere else. When the one from coin taker eventually shows shelf it.

If 100.00 is nothing to you then you send it to me . I guess you have money to burn some of us don't . And yes this is partially about customer service . Do you really think a customer should have to call every couple of weeks or email for 4 months and counting to get their product they already paid for? You pay for customer service when you buy something . When I buy a hamburger I don't expect them to throw it at me. And yes they were very nice when we bought the game were talking about $7000.00 not a hamburger either .

#29 4 years ago

American Pinball have reached out to me , which I really appreciate . Cointaker uses aftermarket shakers. I was told Cointaker does not have my home address to ship to . I have the carbon copy and they have the original receipt and never asked me for it all the times I called also. I was always told we don't have them and we will send it out immediately. So I will email them my address right now . Thanks to those here that were helpful . I will update when I actually receive it .

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bud:

I didn’t see any attacks on the op from anybody. I did see an attempt to run down the reputation and names of vendors and people on here. A more professional approach could have been a simple message
    i.e. “I can’t get ahold of anybody from cointaker, can somebody please pass on the fact I’m trying to get ahold of them for an issue I have.”
    Simply put, I have never seen a negative public call out benefit the OPs or business, it normally just airs out dirty laundry that is incomplete and doesn’t paint the entire picture. It spoils the the fun and community and in some cases hurts the vendors that support pinball.
    I am glad the OP got his issue worked out though.

People can go back and see your comments "BUD" how were you helpful which you were not. You were not the one being ignored and paid good money for a product . People should be aware of these situations. Pinball is suppose to be fun I agree . Where was my fun dealing with this for 4 months ? Keep in mind I still have not received it

#52 4 years ago

Again I just want to thank most of the Pinside community for their help. It's not about me coming out ahead but being whole . I will donate to Pinside so it continues to help others and provide a great pinball resource.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sterlingpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-took-my-money-4-months-later-still-no-shaker-motor?tu=sterlingpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.