Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Mando
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BSSq9s9CEAAZ3Kn (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Ordered on Tuesday mirror blades and a few mods .. nothing has shipped yet , no response to my email is this normal ? Even payed for faster shipping !

#2 4 years ago

are they at CES with stern? did you pay by credit card? was it charged?

#3 4 years ago

Cointaker are good people. I am sure they will fulfill your order. Might just be still on Christmas holidays or something perhaps.

#4 4 years ago

ok got shipping info! Guess I just needed to make a post

I know they are a good company I was just curious if it usually takes that long. All good, but sadly I will have to wait till I get back from my trip next week

#5 4 years ago

Melissa ships fast....great company!!!

#6 4 years ago

I took a laxative, it’s been 5 minutes and I have not pooped. I’m going to make a thread about this.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

I took a laxative, it’s been 5 minutes and I have not pooped. I’m going to make a thread about this.

For fast effective relief.

BSSq9s9CEAAZ3Kn (resized).jpgBSSq9s9CEAAZ3Kn (resized).jpg
    #8 4 years ago

Cointaker has got you....

#9 4 years ago

Maybe pinball part vendors needs to sell through Amazon so expectations can be met. A slight price increase may be necessary.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from jkashani:

It’s longer than normal when I order from pinball life it’s 24hrs.. pinstadium shipped same day. Don’t think I am out of line to wonder why something had not shipped in 72 hours . Most business ship within 24 not just amazon .

#11 4 years ago

Cointaker is the best in the business it is crying shame that people like to drag other people through the mud for know good reason.

#12 4 years ago

Who the heck is dragging people through the mud ? I asked. Simple question what their normal turn around time is.

#13 4 years ago

To be clear I am not complaining , I was hoping to get and install my items by this weekend and paid for expedited shipping . Since there is no way to check order status on their site I sent an email . Did not hear back so I came here to ask average shipping time and also since a lot of folks know them maybe they were out and forgot to leave a message . I think my expectations were reasonable but it’s no big deal items are getting shipped and I will just have to wait .

Those of you jumping on me can take your comments elsewhere thank you .

And I don’t think a price raise is needed there is plenty of markup on pinball mods which I am happy to pay to my fellow hobbiests.

#14 4 years ago

I called Melissa on another matter and her voicemail says she’ll be on vacation until the 16th so I’m guessing she’s out.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

I called Melissa on another matter and her voicemail says she’ll be on vacation until the 16th so I’m guessing she’s out.

Thanks ! See this is why I had posted then question

#16 4 years ago

I can second that she is away till the 16th

#17 4 years ago

Guys. Melissa and Chris are on a Cruise. That is fact until 16th.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from PBMAN:

Guys. Melissa and Chris are on a Cruise. That is fact until 16th.

If that's the case then they should definitely put something on their site saying shipping is delayed until the 16th, or something along those lines. I've bought from them a handful of times and have no major complaints, but it still is just good business to inform customers of delays when possible.

#19 4 years ago

I sent her a text. I’m sure she will address.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from PBMAN:

I sent her a text. I’m sure she will address.

Thanks not necessary now that I know they are on vacation , but it would be a good idea to put a notice as suggested

#21 4 years ago

I was actually wondering same thing as I just ordered. Great service in past, just a little slow to ship this time. No biggie. I think Amazon has us all conditioned to some pretty unrealistic timeframes.

#22 4 years ago

....and here i am, lying in hospital, waiting for my amputated leg to heal

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

Thanks ! See this is why I had posted then question

If you called in the first place you would have known

#24 4 years ago

Is cointaker involved in shipping the Big Lebowski games to the EAs in North America?
    or just the new cash buyers ?

#25 4 years ago

They're on vacation with limited access to phone and email. Family is home taking care of the business, but had a medical emergency which caused the delay.

#26 4 years ago

So you ordered Tuesday and you received shipping Friday?

Is that right? If so, is there a problem?

#27 4 years ago

Should pinball part vendors be required to fill out a Vacation Approval form (or online app) with their customers?

#28 4 years ago

Actually it did not ship yet got a tracking number last night but didn’t ship .

And Mr Bally .. a good business will leave a note on their site that they are out or an auto response .

I have been trying to be cordial about it but those of you saying I am in the wrong are the @!!$&3oles.

I order lots of things from small business and they normally ship within 24-48 hrs .. when they are out of the office they leave a note .

Now that I know why it hasn’t shipped no big deal I am not a prima donna .. but I had No way of knowing ... and frankly if you pay extra for “faster shipping” what’s the point if it takes a week + to ship
    ?

Feel free to PM me if you have an issue with my post trying to see what normal
    ship times are I will gladly share my phone # so we can have a debate .

This is why pinside gets a bad name the 5% trolls we have on here .

#29 4 years ago

Made this post before I got tracking info .

#30 4 years ago

I'm very disappointed by the lack of drama on Pinside the last hour or so. C'mon guys, get your shit together. At least threaten Mandel physically a bit, will ya.

#31 4 years ago

This is why I never have anything shipped. Always drive or fly to the business in person to pick my order up.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Davedigger:

This is why I never have anything shipped. Always drive or fly to the business in person to pick my order up.

I do that plus bring a Notary and my wife

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

I do that plus bring a Notary and my wife

Duh. Of course.

#34 4 years ago

They were gone before when I ordered and my stuff shipped out fine. I'm sure they have other people filling the orders and getting them out.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

They were gone before when I ordered and my stuff shipped out fine. I'm sure they have other people filling the orders and getting them out.

Yea it sounds like they did and there was a family emergency or something .

#36 4 years ago

I mean, they ARE called Cointaker, not Stuffshipper

#37 4 years ago

Shit happens, but IMHO they should refund you the expedited shipping cost if shipping was not actually expedited.

#38 4 years ago

Not needed it wasn’t much more .

As it turns out as stated above(and I just received an email response) they are on vacation and their daughter is running the business .. however due to an emergency my order got delayed . So in fact my post was a valid question and the answer is this is not normal my stuff should have shipped sooner . Things happen and I am fine with it , just was checking .

I am in no way disparaging cointaker they have been a great business for the hobby since I got into it .

I also want to clarify me saying that I got tracking info was in jest .. kinda like going to the dr and then feeling better . Was a coincidence not related to me posting .

Stuff is on the way I’ll get it when I return from my trip .

Thanks
    !

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-shipping?hl=murphelman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.