(Topic ID: 210746)

Cointaker Red Tremor Shaker

By QuarterGrabber

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuarterGrabber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I just bought a red tremor shaker by cointaker. It is my third red tremor. I buy the red tremors because they are more powerful then the stern ones and they don't have that black ground wire thing. My first two red tremors worked perfect out of the box. More powerful then the stern ones but not too powerful where it becomes uncomfortable and annoying.

This third red tremor is crazy powerful to where my machine actually moves on the floor like a washing machine with a load off balance. I did notice those two little rectangle arms that spin on the sides are not symmetrical. They are off balance from each other and my other two have symmetrical arms on them. I don't know if there is a way to move them and balance them out. I did go to cointakers website to find a solution and there was no info on it.

Does anyone know how to tame or turn down the power on a red tremor shaker? Thanks in advance for your help.

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from Deez:

You can get a pwm controller on Amazon that makes it adjustable. HiLetgo 12V-40V 10A PWM DC Motor Speed Controller CVT Speed Switch Module amazon.com link »

Ok that is awesome! How do you install this?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuarterGrabber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-red-tremor-shaker?tu=QuarterGrabber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.