pos-neg.jpg
sling-flasher.jpg
photo_(16).JPG
photo_(12).JPG
photo_(15).JPG
photo_(11).JPG
photo_(13).JPG
photo_(14).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_cutler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 10 years ago

If you use the Bright White Post Flashers on the red posts they look awesome. Did two with orange flashers on the red posts and not to impressive. Installed 8 flashers on my firepower and love them. Plan on doing a few more.

4 weeks later
#16 9 years ago

The post flashers used on my Firepower.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from Jumping-Box:

I just ordered some red post flashers. How many flashers did you install on each sling-shot? Looks like just one... If so, did you add a small washer under the other posts to make even?
Also, could you be kind and share some wiring advise.

First of all, your going to be sorely disappointed with the red flashers under a red post. They won't be very bright. Mine are bright white flashers. I installed 2 per sling. under the two bottom post. I know it's a pretty crappy video but if you play it again you will see the 2 flashers. If your doing a firepower, I just wired them two the sling coil. one wire to each side of the two outer coil lugs.. Didn't post a video, but I also put in a flasher behind and on each side of the stand up targets and two more farther up the playfield. These 4 total are wired to the pop bumper coils. pretty cool effect.
Jack

#21 9 years ago

I haven't stepped up yet to a better temp controlled soldering iron. But my 15/30 watt iron from radio shack works just fine. Someday I'll upgrade... Not in a hurry.

2 weeks later
#23 9 years ago

Yepper. you got it right..

#26 9 years ago

Mine are hooked to the slings by the flippers and flash just fine. Stupid question, but.. you are physically activating the slingshot right? They won't flash or light until you hit the sling.

#28 9 years ago

You got these from cointaker? They are the best as far as I'm concerned. Love there leds. Also I was sent 1 defective one, called them, no problem. Sent me a new one plus an extra one just for good measure. Great people.
Jack

#30 9 years ago

I can answer one for you. The post flashers are wired to either the slingshot coil or the pop bumper coil. On the firepower, it's a waste to wire to the PF flasher as it doesn't flash very much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hawesville, KY
1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Washington Court House, OH

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_cutler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-post-flashers-installed-on-firepower?tu=j_cutler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.