(Topic ID: 59942)

Cointaker & Pinballbulbs Same Company?

By McGee

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WI.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Guess you both are going to not be buying from a lot of companies from now on, now that you've discovered that this happens....about 13 years after everyone else already knew it was going on.
    It always fascinates me how people react to stuff like this. When there's actual violations of privacy and legal matters, it's like yeah whatever no problem, but the second someone tries to benefit off someone else's mistake, OH IT'S ON I'M NEVER BUYING FROM THEM NOW! lol... Any of you guys buy Invisiglass over PDI and see *any* distinction between that and Cointaker/PBB? Just curious.
    *Edit* Maybe I should start a business philosophy/ethics thread instead of hijacking this one lol..

Sorry, but this post makes no sense.

Why would you assume that just because people here are less likely to buy from PBB because of their business practice of buying a competitors similar domain that these people have no problem with "actual violations of privacy and legal matters". That's a complete non-sequitur.

Also, why do you assume that people who feel this way just "now" discovered that this happens?

The fact that it happens is relevant how? Does it make it ok from an ethical business standpoint? Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's ethical.

And what the hell does PDI and Invisiglass have to do with *anything* here? Have one of those companies bought a domain with the other's business name in it?

I don't think you made a single valid point in your post.

Quoted from TomGWI:

Did JJP steal pinball decals website domain?

Exactly!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-pinballbulbs-same-company?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.