AFM_New_Years_Eve_031.JPG
AFMFIN2_010.jpg
AFMPFS_021.jpg
HS2_Prem-_Pt_2_005.JPG
HS2_Prem-_Pt_2_001.JPG
HS2_-_Premium_led_s_003.JPG
ALL_Right.gif
Sopranos_in_Leds_009.JPG
There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 12 years ago

I just want to give a shout out to Cointaker. Melissa provides great customer service and really goes the extra mile to ensure customers are satisfied. This is why I will never go anywhere else to get LEDs in the future. If you haven't already tried them for LEDs I highly recommend you do they have great products and unmatched customer service!

#52 12 years ago

I bought a super bright kit for my fish tales, and after some trouble with delivery, configuration and actual numbers of LED's in my pin things finally looks like they will be working out.

#53 12 years ago

Hey ,, Everyone make's Mistakes .. I'm Sure it will be All worked out in the long Run . I'm only a Few 100 mile's from them , and I start check-n the Mailbox after the 2nd day . Can't wait.. Can't imagine how anxious you must get.. But I don't see the NEED to Bash them with this Post ..

#54 12 years ago

this is not bashing, i'm simply telling what went down. i was in fact worried about getting a bad reaction to my post here, i just feel that it was needed to be said.

#55 12 years ago

This is Melissa from Cointaker. I thought I would respond to this post. Mads, first of all you did email with problems, which I answered your email the exact same day you sent it to me. Second, you did send a list of extra bulbs which you offered to pay for. Please note, I sent you all bulbs needed, plus the additional list of bulbs which was far more than 1 or 2 bulbs to you at no charge for your inconvenience on the problem with your order. And lastly, the reason you did not get your package shipped sooner is because when you order using one name, but email with another I did not put 2 and 2 together. So may I suggest next time you have a problem with something that you order you let the vendor know the name under which the order was placed. I just felt that this needed to be said.

#56 12 years ago

Fair enough, and thanks for the reply.
i did in fact use invoice number as header for my first emails.
I will pay for what i receive. money is not my issue.
Lets close this one in public and do the rest by mail.
Thanks again.

#57 12 years ago

Mama Mia ,, Melissa has Joined Pinside... Welcome aboard !!! .... You know we Love you !!

#58 12 years ago

Howdy, Mam. I can't believe I got to be the first one to say "that"

#59 12 years ago

Black Rose is correct. Trial and error. I've found the 44 two LED and Old fash lights are great!! They really make the games look good.

#60 12 years ago

I don't read anything in Tpants statement that is bashing.

It's Summer. Everyone grab a tasty beverage, go outside and chillax.

#61 12 years ago

SC, I will take you up on that.

#62 12 years ago

Pinball @ the Zoo ,,,,

Hey ,, When you guy's are order-n from C.Taker.. Add a memo that B_R sent ya , and ask Melissa for a Sample of an LED or 2 that you would like to Try out.. She's COOL about that.. CoinTaker figure's if you haven't ever Tried the Led,, then how will you ever know.. [8)]

#63 12 years ago

I agree Black Rose is tha' man! Just purchased from cointaker too. My earthshaker is going to look sweet! Cant wait.

#64 12 years ago

I placed my first order with CT on Tuesday. I have to admit, I emailed with a couple dumb questions, and Melissa answered VERY fast (within minutes), and addressed my questions. I'm stoked to get my order. Will have it today!

Scan History
Date Time Location Status
August 19, 2011 02:40:00 NORTH HOUSTON, TX 77315 PROCESSED
August 18, 2011 01:26:00 PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116 PROCESSED
August 18, 2011 01:26:00 PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116 ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE
August 17, 2011 16:24:00 DANVILLE, PA 17821 ACCEPT OR PICKUP
August 16, 2011 19:27:00 17801 Electronic Notification

YAY! Looking forward to dealing with them again in the near future. I saved about 10 bucks thanks to the PINSIDE discount.

FANTASTIC customer support.

Thanks again, Melissa.

#65 12 years ago

When you ordered, how fast did they send out your order?

#66 12 years ago

Usually out the next day for me and sent priority mail. Can't wait til they come out with their non-ghosting superbrites.

#67 12 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Usually out the next day for me and sent priority mail. Can't wait til they come out with their non-ghosting superbrites

When is this supposed to happen? I'll keep my powder dry till then!!!

#68 12 years ago

Yes it took about day or two to ship out. Wish i would of got tracking like JohnnyPhatsaqs. Still excited thought, and cant wait until they get here.

#69 12 years ago

Why didn't you get tracking? It was in my shipped email. The shipped the next day. I ordered late anyway. I have nothing but praise for these folks. I'm making a list for my next order.

Think about it, it shipped on the 17th, I got it on the 19th. From PA to Houston, Texas....that's awesome. Shipped priority, and I think the shipping was only like $6.

#70 12 years ago

Ya no tracking for me on my email. But no worries it in route. Ya Melissa was very help with my bum questions too. I still have two more to ask,lol. I going to do a before and after video and picture. From what it look like the day i got my pin to what it looks like now. So much fun!

#71 12 years ago

I was Going thru pic and video. And I didn't know at the time of the recording, this was cointaker led in the T3. It look amazing too me and wife had to play it. But sometime it was so bright it was blinding. This was at Tx Pinball Festival . It was late so there booth was gone.

#72 12 years ago

Made an order last night myself .. If you guy's like light show's .. Get a Under cabinet Flasher Kit.

I'm Enjoy-n mine & The discount is active on this kit..

#73 12 years ago

Currently annoyed with them. Bought the T2 kit and have been swapping in new LEDs all night. There's like 5 where they gave me (and say to use) 555 but they actually need 44. Arg, I'll get over it.

EDIT: I explained the problem and they're sending the LEDs I need no questions asked. Good company.

#74 12 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks! I'm going to get my LEDs in a few days! Can't wait!

#75 12 years ago

I got my Led's in the mail Today !!! Frosted Blue's , Frosted Red's and some Purple's...

.These New Frosted Led's are Great !! I've loaded them into Black Rose.. I will Post a New Video soon..

#76 12 years ago

Thanks Black Rose! I just saved $36.49 on LEDs for my BR and HS2...

#77 12 years ago
Quoted from scscottc:

Thanks Black Rose! I just saved $36.49 on LEDs for my BR and HS2... []

Rock on Brotha ,,, Let's see some Pict's- when you get'em installed...

#78 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I got my Led's in the mail Today !!! Frosted Blue's , Frosted Red's and some Purple's...
.These New Frosted Led's are Great !! I've loaded them into Black Rose.. I will Post a New Video soon..

I'm dyin to see! Lookin to replace all of the GI and backbox lighting on my Black Rose with the frosted LED's. Did you try warm and cool white and if so which did you like better?

1 week later
#79 12 years ago

Rock on Brotha ,,, Let's see some Pict's- when you get'em installed... [8)]

Here ya go! It looks fantastic, though the pics don't do it justice... Still I love it! Makes it look brand new!

I also did my HS2, just finished that one yesterday. Gonna go order a kit for TAF now. I'm hooked on the LED look.

BRLEDs1.jpgBRLEDs1.jpg BRLEDs2.jpgBRLEDs2.jpg BRLEDs3.jpgBRLEDs3.jpg

1 week later
#80 12 years ago

I am also a happy customer, and there is a bright happy The Shadow in the basement who will agree with me.
Sadly enough for me i ordered it before the knowledge of the discount, would have saved me a pretty penny.

I took the complete super LED kit for it, its so bright that it took me a while to get used to it, enjoy your epilepsy if you didn't have it before, you will have it now.

Cheers from Sweden

#81 12 years ago

From Sweden !!! I Heard that .... I hear female's in Sweden out # men 3 to 1 there..

and Scott,, BR is look-n Good,, Do a Video !!!

L.O.L_.-1.JPGL.O.L_.-1.JPG

1 week later
#82 12 years ago

awesome just saved $18.xx thanks!

1 week later
#83 12 years ago

Just ordered the ES super kit and saved some cash, thanks!

#84 12 years ago
Quoted from Thunderpants:

, it looks like the plans to move part of the U.S military base from Okinawa up to a small neighbor island, Makejima is going to happen. Good for my business and maybe i'll get to meet some real pinheads.

I was on Okinawa from 92-95, retired now so I will not make it back anytime soon.

#85 12 years ago

2 1/2 days out and the package arrives, I have to say I'm quite impressed. I can't wait to get this kit installed. Prompt and courteous service with what I know will be an excellent product. I know I will be ordering from them again in the near future. And props to B_R for hooking up the discount!

#86 12 years ago

I was talk-n to Chris ( Cointaker ) about the Possibility of him Gett-n some Ultra Violet Post Flasher's .. Would lOOk Killer under The post on the mini-p/f of TZ .. He's had them produced and has them in Stock !!

Edit: Comment from Rascal ,,

I want to suggest to them expanding their color-changing line. My big beef is that color changers change to ALL colors. I would love color-family changers.

Some examples
- a yellow/white changer
- an orange/red changer
- a purple/blue changer.

That way you could use color changers under colored inserts. So for instance, you could use a purple/blue changer under a blue insert.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. Here's CT's E-mail to me ::

I can check into it. Got the UV post lights. On our way to Expo! See you there .

Chris Marquette

#87 12 years ago

I spoke with Chris at Cointaker today and then ordered the LED kit for my DE SW. I also ordered two slow color change LEDs for a little extra effect in front of R2D2. Chris is a great guy to chat with! I'm looking forward to meeting him at the Texas Pinball Festival in March.

Oh, and I remembered to enter PINSIDE for my 10% Pinsider discount!

I'll post my impressions once the goods arrive and I get them installed.

#88 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

No Problem Fellow's ,,,, 10 % Kill's the Tax'es and some...
The Goverment Already get's Enough,, and Want's MORE !!!

Attachments
POLITICAN_S_&_VOTER_S.jpg (10 KB, 3 downloads) 5 months old

That picture is awesome. I have the same one hanging in my bathroom

#89 12 years ago

LEDs on their way soon for my BK2K. Saved $25. Thanks!

#90 12 years ago

Just ordered LEDs for MM and TOM. Saved $60 on the order. Thanks Pinside and BR

#91 12 years ago

95 percent installed and look fantastic. Only have to do a couple under plastics that are soldered/stapled in place and I haven't devised a way to get at - would like to avoid unscrewing plastics if I can avoid it.

006.JPG006.JPG

2 weeks later
#92 12 years ago

Just ordered the full kit for my ES. I cannot wait to pop those LED's in. Since half the bulbs are out in the machine anyway, I might as well do it now! Thanks for the 10% off, every bit of savings helps when you're a new pin owner!

#93 12 years ago

Check out Chris here on this video,,

1 week later
#94 12 years ago

Snagged 65 cool white 555 supers today, thanks for posting the discount. Going to do a few WPC backboxes up

2 weeks later
#95 12 years ago

Just made a Decent sized order to do FH and AFM.. Saved $ 28.50 . CoinTaker Rock's !!!

#96 12 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

20% off every now & Then,, Will Post when he Does..

Any chance this is going to happen soon?

#97 12 years ago

He will often give this discount to people at shows and events. Coupon usually ends when the show ends so you must order quickly.

#98 12 years ago

He will often give a bigger discount to people at shows and events. Coupon usually ends when the show ends so you must order quickly.

#99 12 years ago

Just ordered LED's for GI and Inserts on my WW. Thanks for the discount I wanted to go full out LED but its going into the work breakroom and I didn't want it too bright and flashy.

#100 12 years ago

Ordered my Led's Monday nite ,, They Were in the Mailbox Thursday ,, Quick Service !!!

All the AFM insert's have been Swabbed out and Loaded w/ Led's.. I Need to order some Orange Super's for Big ole Beam & Tractor Beam insert's and some Warm's 555 color's for the B/glass.. I haven't installed the GI's yet,, after the Shop..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 275 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-leds/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.