• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Girls , Chopper leds etc ,, 033 (resized).jpg
Girls , Chopper leds etc ,, 036 (resized).jpg
Girls , Chopper leds etc ,, 034 (resized).jpg
Girls , Chopper leds etc ,, 032 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I got w/ Melissa @ CoinTaker about installing a Led Strip Kit under my Chopper ... I Finally gOt time to install it .. It's stuck to the underneath frame and I added a Few Zip ties to Permanently secure it , like in a U pattern and wired to the battery thru a Power supply .. Looks Killer going down the road ... I like the Auto function the Best .. Fade / Flash etc ,, .. No Kits available as of Yet for bikes until I get everything Done .. Check out my videO .... Later .. B_R

Girls , Chopper leds etc ,, 032 (resized).jpgGirls , Chopper leds etc ,, 032 (resized).jpgGirls , Chopper leds etc ,, 033 (resized).jpgGirls , Chopper leds etc ,, 033 (resized).jpgGirls , Chopper leds etc ,, 034 (resized).jpgGirls , Chopper leds etc ,, 034 (resized).jpgGirls , Chopper leds etc ,, 036 (resized).jpgGirls , Chopper leds etc ,, 036 (resized).jpg

#5 4 years ago

I haven't been approached by a cop Yet ... I plan on lighting up the front and back wheels , should lOok coOl ... Now I have several Blue flasher's that I could install 12v also ( n videO belOw ) ,, But I Would be ask_N 4 Trouble .. This past Sunday nite I was riding home to beat the Storm at about 10 p ,,, Freak_N bug City man .. tell ya tha Truth , I HATE ride_n at Nite this tyme of year ..

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

i like it but no way that's legal......right?

Just talked w/ my bro N Law ,, he's a retired Sargent from the W-Salem Police Dept ,, now a Federal Marshall .... He said as Long as the light strips fade thru the color's and the Blue color isn't continuous ,, I'm Break_N NO Law ... Plus ,, I got the idea from a $hit load of other biker's .. Y_Tube is Full of idea's

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BLACK_ROSE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-led-motorcycle-kit-?tu=BLACK_ROSE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.