Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

003.JPG
    017.JPG
    013.JPG
    007.JPG
    006.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

I ordered a Ton of Led's this week , Chris also sent me a Proto-Type Led Flipper button Kit for B/W. The Kit included New Clear Flipper Button's , wiring harness ( need's to be changed for Plug & play )
    the L-shaped mod w/ 3-Blue Led's . When the Kit becomes available , you will be able to Choose what color Led's you want or a Multi-color .. I'm Very Pleased !! Here's a Few Pict's- and I have a Video of the installation up-load-n now.. The Kit is Available for Stern's Now !!

Here's CoinTaker's Led Flipper Button Kit for Stern Pin's

006.JPG006.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG 013.JPG013.JPG 017.JPG017.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Looks great, BR!

It's funny because I was just looking for this product on their site the other day, and I was surprised it didn't exist. I would definitely order one.

#3 12 years ago

Chris said in about 2-week's the mod will be Available !! I Like it !!! I want another for BSD !!!

#4 12 years ago

Very cool! I'd throw one in either of mine. Thanks for sharing BR! Do you know approx. cost yet?

#5 12 years ago

Chris said he will sell the kit for around $ 30.00 .. You Can't Beat that with a Stick ..

#6 12 years ago

Awesome ! That's really affordable. I may throw them on my CFTBL. Was going to put in some lime green buttons but they've been OOS most places and this will go well I think with some multi colors or green.

#7 12 years ago

Here's a video i filmed of my Install job . Not Professionally Done like CoinTakers , but . .

Check it out !!!

#8 12 years ago

I can live without this.

Kinda wonder what the "power spitter" mentioned in their video does, though.

#9 12 years ago

Nice video BR. The combination of your topper and you opening up the TZ made me throw up.

#10 12 years ago

I want these very much so....is chris going to make these plug and play B_R?? Like his stern ones....

#11 12 years ago

Nice job B_R. I'll be on the lookout for some blue flipper buttons for my DM... Maybe some reds for T2.

#12 12 years ago

Looks good BR I would like to do this on my whirlwind

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I want these very much so....is chris going to make these plug and play B_R?? Like his stern ones....

He sure is !! Say you Have the B/Glass door Mod like i have , the Led Flipper Kit Will have a Plug that will allow for a Dual hook Up.. Plug-n-Play.. Will Definately make it an Easy mod to install. And Also, If you Don't want to drill screw's into yr cab- , you could use some 2-Faced tape or Velcro strip's..
    But , My TZ Isn't Goin anywhere, so I used 1/4 screw's .

Quoted from PinHog:

I can live without this.

Kinda wonder what the "power spitter" mentioned in their video does, though. []

I Suppose you Can Live Without knowing that too

2 weeks later
    #14 12 years ago

Chris from CoinTaker called me Earlier 2-nite,, He said that the Led Flipper Button Light mod Kit's are ready to sell for B/W pin's , as well as Stern . He hasn't got B/W listed on His Web-site yet , but if anyone is interested shoot Cointaker an Email for a Price and Remember PINSIDE for the 10% off...

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

He hasn't got them listed on His Web-site yet , but if anyone is interested shoot Cointaker an Email for a Price and Remember PINSIDE for the 10% off...

Thanks for the head up B_R. Looks pretty cool, I may have to order a few. 10% and the only major retailer offering Pinsiders a continuous discount pretty cool of Cointaker I must say!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

He said that the Led Flipper Button Light mod Kit's are ready to sell.

I suppose they will be bringing some to the Texas show for sale? I was planning on waiting and picking up some stuff then.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Chris said in about 2-week's the mod will be Available !! I Like it !!! I want another for BSD !!!

Bringing a nice, unfaded BSD to TPF which will be for sale.

#18 12 years ago

Man that guy is fast LOL! Do they install as easily as the stren ones? No soldering etc.... ??

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Chris said he will sell the kit for around $ 30.00 .. You Can't Beat that with a Stick ..

Is that 30 for each or 30 total?

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

BLACK_ROSE said:Chris said he will sell the kit for around $ 30.00 .. You Can't Beat that with a Stick ..
    Is that 30 for each or 30 total?

I'm Not Sure, i think they are $ 30 some then take the Discount off.. And Yes, They install Quick !!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-led-flipper-button-kit-for-bwilliams-picts- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.