Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by beelzeboob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

c1102cfb-c47f-471a-b416-59048e32c9ee_text.gif
    IMG_0338.gif
    #1 6 months ago

I purchased 3 pins from Cointaker and received 3 gift boxes from them. It appears to be wine and cured meats but with no markings. Anyone know exactly what these are, meat and is it wine?

#2 6 months ago

Do the boxes tick ?

LTG : )

#3 6 months ago

The only gift I got from a distributor was a cheap LED torch

#4 6 months ago

You guys get gifts from distributors? I feel like all they give me is bad news.

#5 6 months ago
    Quoted from Mark66:

I purchased 3 pins from Cointaker and received 3 gift boxes from them. It appears to be wine and cured meats but with no markings. Anyone know exactly what these are, meat and is it wine?

Are you saying you don’t know what wine and meat looks like?

#6 6 months ago
    Quoted from Mark66:

I got the same gift from cointaker and have no idea either..

#7 6 months ago

I got a 5 word response on my last email from CT, aaaand was missing a period.

Don’t know what you’re doing right… but keep it up!

#8 6 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you saying you don’t know what wine and meat looks like?

It’s actually the latest topper for Godfather, cleverly disguised as meat and wine

#9 6 months ago
    Quoted from Mark66:

It’s raspberry wine. One meat is pepperoni and the other is “soupie”, local PA cured meat similar to soppressata.

#10 6 months ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s actually the latest topper for Godfather, cleverly disguised as meat and wine

I got a severed horse head. It tasted awful and on top of that now Johnny Fontaine is starring in my next picture. And now I look ridiculous!

#12 6 months ago

If you order from some pinball vendors they put some candy in the box with the parts. Does anyone actually eat it?

#13 6 months ago

It's wine and very tasty. I think black cherry flavored.
    The meat is kind of like pepperoni but not exactly. Has a casing on it you'll see as you cut it.

#14 6 months ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

If you order from some pinball vendors they put some candy in the box with the parts. Does anyone actually eat it?

Yes

#15 6 months ago
    c1102cfb-c47f-471a-b416-59048e32c9ee_text.gifc1102cfb-c47f-471a-b416-59048e32c9ee_text.gif
    #16 6 months ago

My kids do.

#17 6 months ago

Thanks I still have my bottle from last year and never knew what it was.Melissa use to send pretzels and this killer sweet mustard as gifts but this is good also.my venom is the 15th game from cointaker and if I can I always try CT first.

#18 6 months ago

I ate the mystery meat and it was delicious !

#19 6 months ago
    Quoted from stompeN:

I ate the mystery meat and it was delicious !

We got the gift too. If this meat would have come from Spooky, I may not have risked it.

#20 6 months ago

Hell yeah I do.

#21 6 months ago

You better staple that shit on the inside of your cabinet unopened or you risk losing another 10% of the resale value.

#22 6 months ago

Has anybody mentioned this in the looming recession thread?

Free distributor meat is a leading economic indicator over there.

#23 6 months ago

I also received one and was very confused at first. Appreciated either way.

Glad to get some clarification on what the meats are, my family was skeptical until they knew what it was.

#25 6 months ago
    Quoted from Mark66:

I bought 2 games from them this year and only got one box, so you're doing something right!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.