Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by msj2222
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

so shipping does come into play here. Comet's order was 29.5% cheaper than Pinballbulbs, and 22.8% cheaper than CT. Just food for thought for the OP since the CT discount has seemed to go away, and they just offer cheaper prices.

Shipping time does come into play also...Comet for me tends to take much longer than CT. Comet bulbs "seem cheaper" to me looking at them, but you're not going to be looking at them most places you put them.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Amazing...We ship within 24 hours, and the Post office does what it wants...Not sure how to fix that.

I don't doubt you do, but since it's always Comet I hear people saying takes along time, I have no other info to go on.

But I received my second shipment or Comets in 2 weeks the other day, so It obviously doesn't bother me that much

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-discount?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.