Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

computers-dog-computer-teach-new_trick-old-dro0233_low_(resized).jpg
    Cornholio_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

I am trying to order some bulbs and PINSIDE15 no longer works as a discount code. Is there a new one? Thanks!

#2 7 years ago

Well...we were asked not to give it to you. j/k, I don't know if there is one but I felt like being a butthead..

#3 7 years ago

You cant have the code because you should be ordering from the guys that live 5 minutes away from you

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from jwwhite15:

Well...we were asked not to give it to you. j/k, I don't know if there is one but I felt like being a butthead..

Then can you give me TP?

Cornholio_(resized).jpgCornholio_(resized).jpg

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

You cant have the code because you should be ordering from the guys that live 5 minutes away from you

You know I'm an old dog. And it's hard to teach me new tricks.

computers-dog-computer-teach-new_trick-old-dro0233_low_(resized).jpgcomputers-dog-computer-teach-new_trick-old-dro0233_low_(resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You know I'm an old dog. And it's hard to teach me new tricks.

I searched around for their codes and dont see one thats active.

Give Melissa a call

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

I searched around for their codes and dont see one thats active.
    Give Melissa a call

No discount and I may give you a call! That's one way to teach a dog new tricks.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

ouch

#9 7 years ago

He should be happy with the excellent deals I have given him...

#10 7 years ago

The pinside15 code works with the old website shop.cointaker.com The new website cointaker.com changes the prices when you order in quantities.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from gump79:

The pinside15 code works with the old website shop.cointaker.com The new website cointaker.com changes the prices when you order in quantities.

Thanks! I was on cointaker.com. I will try again!

#12 7 years ago

OK that worked. Thanks! As far as not buying them local, I'm just trying to match what I already have so I can finish out a game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-discount-code and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.