Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spelunk71
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I’ve filled out their online request form, send emails directly to Melissa, called their phone numbers, nothing. Been trying to reach them since last Friday. Anyone have contact with them recently?

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

I’ve filled out their online request form, send emails directly to Melissa, called their phone numbers, nothing. Been trying to reach them since last Friday. Anyone have contact with them recently?

I have early in the week... I think they are out of town this week... Give Melissa some time she will def get back to you!

#3 5 years ago

This past weekend was the Golden State Pinball Festival, and I'm assuming they were attending that show.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

This past weekend was the Golden State Pinball Festival, and I'm assuming they were attending that show.

I wish they were! Nifty wasn't even at the show and I came home with a hefty sum of cash I was planning on using to stock up on LEDs with.

#5 5 years ago

Likely getting orders shipped out and getting ready for another show.

#6 5 years ago

Communication with them has been sporadic as of late to say the least... but they do usually get caught up and finally respond.

I know we all have become pretty spoiled with instant communication these days. But sometimes patience is golden... now if I could only heed my own advice... lol.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

I wish they were! Nifty wasn't even at the show and I came home with a hefty sum of cash I was planning on using to stock up on LEDs with.

Nifty is no longer in business.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from RatShack:

Nifty is no longer in business.

Wow, I bought from Nifty at a show in the past and never saw the announcement back in February. Thats a bummer to hear.

#9 5 years ago

They are down in Florida. They bought out some other business (can't remember the name) and are down there loading up the inventory. She will be back in PA on Monday.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from swenny:

They are down in Florida. They bought out some other business (can't remember the name) and are down there loading up the inventory. She will be back in PA on Monday.

Laseriffic

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

Sorry, we emailed everyone we can to them know of the change in our business... we're still around doing pinball stuff..

All of our support goes to Comet Pinball now - Our website www.niftyled.com redirects to their site now

#12 5 years ago

reached out to melissa after allentown and no response. hope they are ok

#13 5 years ago

They are fine. Give them time...

#14 5 years ago

I got a shipping notification from them today for a order I placed earlier in the week.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

I talked to her a few days ago. They are traveling and will respond next to week to calls and orders.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from eagle18:

I got a shipping notification from them today for a order I placed earlier in the week.

Same here, for an order placed last week. Looks like we’ve got a pulse.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-come-in-please-over?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.