New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 276438)

Cointaker Business Practices

By Boltronix

57 days ago

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 95 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 55 days ago by desiArnez
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

73AC31F3-0042-45F3-98BA-BCB503A796DF (resized).png
    B_R & RFM (resized).jpg
    72E0BE13-AD10-46FC-B7D7-3F486C7E322B.jpeg
    29749593_10160257398405506_5880701602860723320_o (resized).jpg
    29983325_10160263543155506_2199917171060340759_o (resized).jpg
    29873241_10160257398955506_7959109097934577530_o (resized).jpg
    index (resized).jpg
    popcorn (resized).png

There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 56 days ago
    Quoted from woody76:

black_rose looking like he would straight up kill someone.

There are only two guys on this planet I wouldn’t mess with, Mike Tyson and BLACK_ROSE.

#102 56 days ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I knew my earZ were Burning .. Like I've alwayZ said ,, COinTaker ROck's !! I Started do_N videO's for CT pushing their products baK in 08 , the 1st GeneratiOn Leds ,,, then the 2nd gen- 3rd & sO on .. I alwayZ said call Melissa in my videO's . I wish I had've just Pushed their Website ..
    NumerOus tymes I called Melissa 2 make an order and she'd B drive_N down the road ... She's Wonderful to talk 2 ,, totally Amazing ..
    I have Nothing but GOOD things 2 say about Chris and Melissa at CoinTaker.com ...
    I missed the Pin Show in ChicagO 2011 , Delta Stranded me in Detroit .. The Texas PF was coming up in 2012 ,, Chris and Melissa invited me as their guest ,, Noth_N but Love from these guyZ .. Think about it ,, 100's maybe 1000's of orders per Day or week ,, things R goNna happen ,, But U can bet on this ,, Maybe this Thread will Solve ALL the Future Issue's ...
    With All the Led SupplyerZ , ChOose Wisely ... U guyZ & Gal's B cOOl .... B_R
    [quoted image]

I nominate Black rOSe for
    Best Pinside post in 2020!

#103 56 days ago

Bought a Ripleys from them. Got tired of getting jerked around by private sellers. Price a smidge steep imo? Sure. I didn't have to buy it either. Saved me a lotta headache and half the drive so to me it was worth it. Took the drive to save some money on shipping. Was 3.5 hrs each way. Chris was super nice - showed me around, played some pinball, we grabbed a drink. Got the game home and it had some issues that arguably were both our faults. He didn't go thru the game before i bought it..and i didn't go through it thoroughly before I put it in my Jeep. I'd argue half on me, half on them. And probably coulda rightfully told me to pound sand - after all I inspected it. They made it right. Offered cash back or store credit on parts i ordered to trouble shoot and fix the game. Didn't see anything I liked - said to donate it to an animal rescue. They upped the donation 25% over what the parts were when they didn't have to. Never asked for proof or anything on the parts - took me at my word. They earned my repeat business - more and more people dont care past earning a buck. Don't get that feeling from them at all. They're there to make money - it's a business. It seems like they try and run a legit up and up business. And re: cointaker fan club. This was my first transaction with them. Handled differently I'd have easily went elsewhere but I'm already looking at a JP Prem from them. Solid price and good people.

#104 56 days ago

I have ordered all my NIB games (4) from Melissa and she has always been great. Would not hesitate in the future as well. Sorry you had a bad experience but I don’t think it was deliberate.

#105 56 days ago

I’ve bought a few games, LEDs, and other parts from Cointaker over the years and have always had great customer service. Melissa has always been extremely helpful. She has even sent replacement parts for games I didn’t buy from them.
    I’m surprised to hear others have had negative experiences.

#106 56 days ago

Big fan of cointaker here too! Never had an issue and purchased many things from them.

#107 56 days ago

I really dislike threads like this.
    Regardless of intent, threads like this drive business away or towards vendors and really can hurt sales and impact people businesses.

#108 56 days ago

Lmaooooooooo look at goofy

73AC31F3-0042-45F3-98BA-BCB503A796DF (resized).png
    #109 56 days ago

Ive been a customer since day one and have received nothing but top notch service. Ive recommended too many fellow pinheads to them and they will also get my business from nib pins to leds. Keep it up Melissa and Chris.
    Harley D.

#110 56 days ago

I recently ordered a set of mirror blades from CT. Melissa was very quick to respond to a minor issue that was quickly rectified and was a learning experience for the both of us.

Top notch customer service and would definitely order from them again.

#111 56 days ago

I have ordered NIB BM66, JP2, WWLE, and TMNTLE, and a demo GOTG from Melissa. Best cost, best value. Minor issues were always addressed. I will continue to do business with Cointaker and Melissa.

#112 55 days ago

No issues at all with Cointaker. Always a good experience.

#113 55 days ago

Please! More anecdotal evidence! It's so pertinent!

#114 55 days ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

I really dislike threads like this.
    Regardless of intent, threads like this drive business away or towards vendors and really can hurt sales and impact people businesses.

Agree. I would be best for concerned customers create a private thread and let CT address problems without all the additional comments. IMO

#115 55 days ago

Just ordered 2 NIBs pros from them this week. Have always had very good experiences with them, and Melissa is great.

#116 55 days ago

Have bought 4, maybe 5 NIB games and a bunch of other things from them over the years. Never an issue that I can remember. Will buy from them again once BOTH my kids are through college...

#117 55 days ago

Well, just got off the phone with my buddy. LE Avengers from Cointaker ordered.
    And the MMR XL display and other upgrades arrived today. Really happy with their service.

#118 55 days ago

As a competitor of theirs: I have heard nothing but good things about their customer service. As a new vendor(with some similar items to sell) at some trade shows over the past few years I can say that they run their organization with class. I happily sent customers their way when I was out of stock etc. I now do business with them as a regular customer, and could not be happier with their customer service .

#119 55 days ago

I bought something heavy and smoooooth sailing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    The Pinball Place
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 45.00
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 29.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    The GameRoom Store
    £ 49.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 53.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 189.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 17.50
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8.00
    Electronics
    Docent Electronics
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 15.00
    Lighting - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside