(Topic ID: 71910)

COINTAKER Black Friday Special

By CoinTaker

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Cointaker's Black Friday Special Promotion - Buy 2, get 1 free..... use code blackfriday

SALE RUNS THROUGH MONDAY DECEMBER 2nd

EXCLUDES ALLTEK DRIVER BOARDS, MIRROR BLADES, SHAKER MOTORS, CUSTOM BACKBOXES AND ANY PLASTIC SETS.

DOES INCLUDE LED KITS, Flipper button kits, IF YOU BUY 2, YOU GET 1 FREE.

LEAVE NOTE IN COMMENT SECTION FOR FREE GAME (MUST BE EQUAL OR LOWER VALUE THAN ONES YOU ARE PURCHASING)

NO ADDITIONAL COUPON CODES CAN BE USED WITH THIS OFFER.

Happy Shopping!

#2 10 years ago

So for every 2 LEDs purchased you get one free?

#3 10 years ago

Yes, we will automatically figure out your extra leds based on your line items ordered.

#4 10 years ago

Oh man!!! Nice discount thanks Chris and Melissa.

#5 10 years ago

Wow. Great deal! Will be ordering 3 kits tomorrow!

#6 10 years ago

Wish I had the coin right now for a couple kits. Hopefully I can pickup a couple sets next time around.

#7 10 years ago

Hmmm. Have a rather full shopping cart of LED's says I saved "- $0.01" with the code? Something isn't working.

#8 10 years ago

Jean-Luc, I'm pretty sure what they mean is if you order & pay for 2 of any given LED, they'll send you 3 of that exact LED.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from ShredLox:

Jean-Luc, I'm pretty sure what they mean is if you order & pay for 2 of any given LED, they'll send you 3 of that exact LED.

ahh I see... Just saw the blackfriday in the checkout and got thrown off.

#10 10 years ago

very nice. thanks chris and melissa

#11 10 years ago

Just placed an order for 3 kits. Didn't see any adjustment - will that be handled manually?

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Just placed an order for 3 kits. Didn't see any adjustment - will that be handled manually?

You will receive 4.5 kits.

#13 10 years ago

I ordered about 40 bulbs from Melissa on Tuesday and she gave me about a dozen of them for free, so I'm sure they'll work it all out

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

You will receive 4.5 kits.

That's OK. I have a game with a body and no head, so that'll work.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

You buy two, then make a comment on checkout on what your 3rd will be. I assume they will email you. Cointaker is amazing, every time I talk to them they are above and beyond where no man has gone before.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

You buy two, then make a comment on checkout on what your 3rd will be. I assume they will email you. Cointaker is amazing, every time I talk to them they are above and beyond where no man has gone before.

Ah. I goofed then. I'm sure it'll get fixed somehow. Or I just buy more kits ...

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Ah. I goofed then. I'm sure it'll get fixed somehow. Or I just buy more kits

Well with 37 in the corral I suppose a few more won't hurt and think of all the electricity $ you'll save.

#18 10 years ago

I have a question on the cointaker kits. Do their kits color match the inserts, or do they just give you all white bulbs. Thanks for any info you guys can provide.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

I have a question on the cointaker kits. Do their kits color match the inserts, or do they just give you all white bulbs. Thanks for any info you guys can provide.

All mine color matched. "Not all white"

#20 10 years ago

Thanks for the info, now I will buy a set.

#21 10 years ago

Monday is the 2nd not the first

#22 10 years ago

Chris and Melissa Rock!! Thanks Guys!! Happy Shopping!!

Phoebe

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Hmmm. Have a rather full shopping cart of LED's says I saved "- $0.01" with the code? Something isn't working.

We will add the free leds...the only way I could get it to work is by giving the .01 discount....

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Yes...I will credit you back for the one kit.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinballman100:

Monday is the 2nd not the first

Thank you..long day yesterday, just made the correction.

#26 10 years ago

You sell plastics?

Also Melissa, if you buy just one set, is that at 2/3 price?

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

You sell plastics?
    Also Melissa, if you buy just one set, is that at 2/3 price?

We do sell Stern plastics....and yes...I will give you the discount...I will have to refund to you.

#28 10 years ago

I must be blind, where do you offer those, or is that not on the site?

EDIT - blah scratch that, not on sale, and I'm sure you're swamped with enough now, I'll email you next week on this.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I must be blind, where do you offer those, or is that not on the site?
    EDIT - blah scratch that, not on sale, and I'm sure you're swamped with enough now, I'll email you next week on this.

No problem....Give me a call anytime.

#30 10 years ago

What is the difference between the under cab glow kit and the under cab flash kit? Does the glow kit just stay on all the time?

#31 10 years ago

If I buy a bulk set of 100, would I receive 150 ? Or would I have to buy 2 bulk sets of 100 each and receive 300 ?

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fixie:

If I buy a bulk

What is the difference between the under cab glow kit and the under cab flash kit? Does the glow kit just stay on all the time?

Glow is one color.

#33 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

Glow is one color

#34 10 years ago

Just ordered my 3 kits. Thanks for the deal!

#35 10 years ago

ahhh… just saw the buy 2 get 1 free.

hmmmm…. which ones…

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from dkazz1:

Just ordered my 3 kits. Thanks for the deal!

You are very welcome.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from CoinTaker:

Glow is one color

Thanks!

#38 10 years ago

Amazeballs!

Just ordered a ton of flashers! Tried to buy them all in multiples of 3 to make things easy.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Amazeballs!
    Just ordered a ton of flashers! Tried to buy them all in multiples of 3 to make things easy.

Thank you...

#40 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Amazeballs!

Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Chris and Melissa Rock!! Thanks Guys!! Happy Shopping!!
    Phoebe

Thanks Phoebe....

#41 10 years ago

Still waiting for the pin up pictures next to Star Trek.

#42 10 years ago

Anybody know where to find the super 555 bulk (100) lots? Looked on the site and wasn't able to find them any more.

Scott

#43 10 years ago

This is the bulk site for Cointaker bulbs I believe. http://100leds.com/

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

This is the bulk site for Cointaker bulbs I believe. http://100leds.com/

Quoted from toyboy6:

Anybody know where to find the super 555 bulk (100) lots? Looked on the site and wasn't able to find them any more.
    Scott

The new bulk website is 100leds.com.

#45 10 years ago

Hi Melissa and Chris - Just to clarify, if I order two of a certain item, you will know to send a third one for free or should I order three and you will adjust the price to have the third item free? Thanks

#46 10 years ago

I placed an order for two and expected the third would be added. Hope that's right.

Ct has great customer service, they'll make it right.

#47 10 years ago

I couldn't resist putting in an order. I even ordered some colored 906's to redo my landscape lighting in christmas colors, lol.

Pinball LEDs are a sickness that is creeping outward at my house. My pumpkin was lit with cointaker 2-led premiums this year.

#48 10 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Just to clarify, if I order two of a certain item, you will know to send a third one for free or should I order three and you will adjust the price to have the third item free?

Wondering the same and there seems to be comments supporting both methods. I need 24 of a particular led, do I order 24 and expect a price adjustment for 8, or do I order 16 and expect 8 to be thrown in?

I'm sure you guys would make it work either way, just want to know what will be easier. Either way, Thanks!!

#49 10 years ago

According to Melissa's post, for every 2 of the same thing you order, she will throw in a free one of the same type.

#50 10 years ago

Oops, I ordered in threes expecting one to be free. I guess I screwed myself lol.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-black-friday-special and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.