(Topic ID: 310633)

Cointaker and Alien preorders

By michaelc

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

COINTAKER AND ALIEN PREORDERSI ordered an Alien from Cointaker and just wanted everyone to know that Cointaker is very reliable and delivered everything they said they would. They used FEDEX shipping and it arrived early and the box was in perfect shape and they even brought it inside. On another note importing from Italy or most places in Europe is extremely difficult. I have equipment shipped from Italy often. They don't give you a solid date for delivery. They don't give you a day or a month. they give you a quarter or often times what year it will arrive. For real, no kidding that's just how they roll. Melissa at Cointaker took a huge risk getting these machines for everyone and I just wanted to say thank you. Michael

3 weeks later
#3 2 years ago

They should move the manufacturing to USA! Easy fix!

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

They should move the manufacturing to USA! Easy fix!

Except for the cost

#5 2 years ago

I would think the wage in Italy is comparable but yes Milissia is the best and really cares about her customers many get to know her quite well,heck I have sent her flowers and other thanks over the years.
Congratulations

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I would think the wage in Italy is comparable but yes Milissia is the best and really cares about her customers many get to know her quite well,heck I have sent her flowers and other thanks over the years.
Congratulations

Agreed on Cointaker!! Really starting to think I should bail on Godzilla and go for an Alien.

I was curious about the cost thing, so I looked into it - according to Country Economy.com https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/italy/usa?sc=XEAA

the average US wage is almost exactly double that of Italy. AND wine is about $8 a bottle there. Go figure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-and-alien-preorders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.