Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Rdoyle1978
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 months ago

COINTAKER AND ALIEN PREORDERSI ordered an Alien from Cointaker and just wanted everyone to know that Cointaker is very reliable and delivered everything they said they would. They used FEDEX shipping and it arrived early and the box was in perfect shape and they even brought it inside. On another note importing from Italy or most places in Europe is extremely difficult. I have equipment shipped from Italy often. They don't give you a solid date for delivery. They don't give you a day or a month. they give you a quarter or often times what year it will arrive. For real, no kidding that's just how they roll. Melissa at Cointaker took a huge risk getting these machines for everyone and I just wanted to say thank you. Michael

3 weeks later
#3 4 months ago

They should move the manufacturing to USA! Easy fix!

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from calprog:

They should move the manufacturing to USA! Easy fix!

Except for the cost

#5 4 months ago

I would think the wage in Italy is comparable but yes Milissia is the best and really cares about her customers many get to know her quite well,heck I have sent her flowers and other thanks over the years.
Congratulations

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I would think the wage in Italy is comparable but yes Milissia is the best and really cares about her customers many get to know her quite well,heck I have sent her flowers and other thanks over the years.
Congratulations

Agreed on Cointaker!! Really starting to think I should bail on Godzilla and go for an Alien.

I was curious about the cost thing, so I looked into it - according to Country Economy.com https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/italy/usa?sc=XEAA

the average US wage is almost exactly double that of Italy. AND wine is about $8 a bottle there. Go figure.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 19.95
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cumming, GA
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 160.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!