(Topic ID: 55343)

COINTAKER 4TH Of July Sales Promo

By CoinTaker

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    4th_of_July.jpg
    Clear_Cab_Protector.JPG
    Carolina_Beach_Vac_-_2013_063.JPG
    CoinTaker.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mam3063.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

If you order 200, you get 2 sets..if anyone does have issues with the buttons, we will replace, no problem....just let us know...we warranty our product 100%.

We actually operate a route and put them in all of our pins and have not had issues...however that is not to say it cannot happen. If you do, let us know...we will take care of it.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I may be contacting Melissa tomorrow. I made an order for about $40-50 a day or so ago. If I go ahead and buy a Tron LED set can we add what I just ordered to get me above the $200 threshold for two sets of the flipper buttons?

Absolutely.

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

This apply on orders on 100leds.com as well? You will still break up orders of 100 into 25s for different colors correct?

How many flashers and what type are in there(89 or 906)

yes, you can use this as on the 100led site as well.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pac-Fan:

Really dumb question: What's the actual difference between the Bally/Williams and Stern versions? From what I gather it must be voltage differences or a harness difference?
    I only have pre-DMD games myself and would like to try out one on the current offer, but want to know technically what the exact difference is so I know which one I would have the best luck at modifying to work in a 80's Williams even if I have to swap out the resistor or something.
    Thanks

The only difference is the cables that are required to plug into your 12v.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

This apply on orders on 100leds.com as well? You will still break up orders of 100 into 25s for different colors correct?

How many flashers and what type are in there(89 or 906)

Email me direct and I'll send you a list of what flashers are in the Metallica.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Can you do purple LED flipper buttons? Didn't see it listed on the site. Would love it for my NBAFB.

We do not have purple, but we do have pink.

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

I just talked my work into odering $1600 worth of leds from you can i get a free kit out of the deal?

Absolutely, email me.....

#51 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I'm just about to do one for $500 with the docs you sent me a couple weeks back, is that a free kit for every $100? Just want to make clear Melissa.

Yes, free kit for every $100.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Did I read you could split 100 bulks into different 25 colours as well? Just making sure before I put the order through.
    Thanks again Melissa!

Yes, you can split the 100 bulk into 25's.

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pac-Fan:

Is this on the normal CT site or on 100leds site?
    So I can order the discounted 100 lot of frosted, and break it up into 25 WW + 25 CW bayonets, and then 25 WW / 25 CW wedges and still receive the discounted 100 lot price PLUS the additional checkout coupon code as well? (Or is it just color and not base splitting?)
    I wanted to be sure, as it is pretty clear on the item page that all 100 must be the same: "PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR AND BASE IN INSTRUCTIONS. MUST ALL BE SAME BASE AND COLOR" I like to follow rules as printed and just wanted to be sure

Yes, you can break it up the way you specified. We just do not want to start with the 5 or 10 of each as this defeats the purpose of the bulk site.

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

Doh! I would have sprung for the flashers to put me into two kit territory... haha

You can do another order and add...I'll honor it.

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pac-Fan:

Ah, so it is only for the 100leds site, not for the 100 package lot on CT site like this?
    http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=300&categoryId=49
    That's fine just wanting to be sure. Thanks!

you can use on either the 100led site or cointaker site on any of our products.

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Yes. It's their bulk LED site.

Yeah...it gets a little confusing...I know...sorry...

#77 10 years ago

If you guys have any questions, I am still available today even though it is a holiday...570-847-9595.

Melissa

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

Just placed an order and received answers back to my questions almost immediately.
    Thanks Melissa and Contanker, your service is fantastic!!!

You are very welcome.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mam3063.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-4th-of-july-sales-promo?tu=mam3063 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.