(Topic ID: 55343)

COINTAKER 4TH Of July Sales Promo

By CoinTaker

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    4th_of_July.jpg
    Clear_Cab_Protector.JPG
    Carolina_Beach_Vac_-_2013_063.JPG
    CoinTaker.JPG
    There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I'm just about to do one for $500 with the docs you sent me a couple weeks back, is that a free kit for every $100? Just want to make clear Melissa.

Yes, free kit for every $100.

#52 10 years ago

Did I read you could split 100 bulks into different 25 colours as well? Just making sure before I put the order through.

Thanks again Melissa!

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Did I read you could split 100 bulks into different 25 colours as well? Just making sure before I put the order through.
    Thanks again Melissa!

Yes, you can split the 100 bulk into 25's.

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from mam3063:

Yes, you can split the 100 bulk into 25's.

Is this on the normal CT site or on 100leds site?

So I can order the discounted 100 lot of frosted, and break it up into 25 WW + 25 CW bayonets, and then 25 WW / 25 CW wedges and still receive the discounted 100 lot price PLUS the additional checkout coupon code as well? (Or is it just color and not base splitting?)

I wanted to be sure, as it is pretty clear on the item page that all 100 must be the same: "PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR AND BASE IN INSTRUCTIONS. MUST ALL BE SAME BASE AND COLOR" I like to follow rules as printed and just wanted to be sure

#55 10 years ago

Order placed! A kit for Rocky & Bullwinkle as well a crap ton of LED Flashers for Metallica!! ROCK ON!!! HAPPY 4th!!!!

#56 10 years ago

I called in an order. Very nice person who answers the phone! Thank you!

#57 10 years ago

Doh, I ordered a crap load a few days ago for my TSPP. I was too early lol

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pac-Fan:

Is this on the normal CT site or on 100leds site?
    So I can order the discounted 100 lot of frosted, and break it up into 25 WW + 25 CW bayonets, and then 25 WW / 25 CW wedges and still receive the discounted 100 lot price PLUS the additional checkout coupon code as well? (Or is it just color and not base splitting?)
    I wanted to be sure, as it is pretty clear on the item page that all 100 must be the same: "PLEASE SPECIFY COLOR AND BASE IN INSTRUCTIONS. MUST ALL BE SAME BASE AND COLOR" I like to follow rules as printed and just wanted to be sure

Yes, you can break it up the way you specified. We just do not want to start with the 5 or 10 of each as this defeats the purpose of the bulk site.

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from mam3063:

Yes, free kit for every $100.

Doh! I would have sprung for the flashers to put me into two kit territory... haha

#60 10 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

Doh! I would have sprung for the flashers to put me into two kit territory... haha

You can do another order and add...I'll honor it.

#61 10 years ago

Here is a pic with Green on a Metallica Pro.

Clear_Cab_Protector.JPGClear_Cab_Protector.JPG

#62 10 years ago
    Quoted from mam3063:

Yes, you can break it up the way you specified. We just do not want to start with the 5 or 10 of each as this defeats the purpose of the bulk site.

Ah, so it is only for the 100leds site, not for the 100 package lot on CT site like this?
    http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=300&categoryId=49

That's fine just wanting to be sure. Thanks!

#63 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pac-Fan:

Ah, so it is only for the 100leds site, not for the 100 package lot on CT site like this?
    http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=300&categoryId=49
    That's fine just wanting to be sure. Thanks!

you can use on either the 100led site or cointaker site on any of our products.

#64 10 years ago

Wait, is 100LEDs.com you too?

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Wait, is 100LEDs.com you too?

Yes. It's their bulk LED site.

#66 10 years ago

What if you only have ss pinball machines?

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from GizzArd:

What if you only have ss pinball machines?

Swap out the resistor, or find a +12 supply somewhere, or trade it for something with a friend that has a DMD

#68 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Yes. It's their bulk LED site.

Yeah...it gets a little confusing...I know...sorry...

#69 10 years ago

Just sent for two flipper kits. Didn't quite have enough to reach $200; so I ordered the $50 mixed bag of lights. Hope I get some uv lights and colour changers to play with

#70 10 years ago
    Quoted from mam3063:

You can do another order and add...I'll honor it.

Thanks so much, email sent. Order placed (again)...!

#71 10 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Just sent for two flipper kits. Didn't quite have enough to reach $200; so I ordered the $50 mixed bag of lights. Hope I get some uv lights and colour changers to play with

What are the UV lights for? I didn't see them. Blacklight games?

#72 10 years ago

Apparently some playfield paint is black light responsive. Might look cool In The right place.

Edit: http://shop.cointaker.com/product.sc?productId=743&categoryId=60

#73 10 years ago

Bump for Melissa and Chris-Placed my order(;

*Happy 4th of July everyone*

4th_of_July.jpg4th_of_July.jpg Dog.jpgDog.jpg

#74 10 years ago

Another bump, I had no need for MORE LEDs but couldn't pass up on the offer! There went another $300

#75 10 years ago

Bump for a great Pinsider and a great Seller !

#76 10 years ago

Just placed my order! Thanks Cointaker!

#77 10 years ago

If you guys have any questions, I am still available today even though it is a holiday...570-847-9595.

Melissa

#78 10 years ago

Thanks...
    Order submitted.

#79 10 years ago

Just placed an order and received answers back to my questions almost immediately.

Thanks Melissa and Contanker, your service is fantastic!!!

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from fridgejam:

Just placed an order and received answers back to my questions almost immediately.
    Thanks Melissa and Contanker, your service is fantastic!!!

You are very welcome.

#81 10 years ago

Great people to deal with. I hope you did well with the sale. As long as I like how the ST:TNG works out I have more pinball machines to convert! I am really sick of changing bulbs and figure these should last longer!
    Thanks again,
    Jim

#82 10 years ago

Yup, worked out good with me, had a large order just going in, and got a bunch of freebies on top of it.

Everything I have is CT'd.

#83 10 years ago

Got my lights today. Yay. Now I have to install a couple light up flipper button kits. Thanks again for the great sale

image.jpgimage.jpg

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-4th-of-july-sales-promo/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.