(Topic ID: 55343)

COINTAKER 4TH Of July Sales Promo

By CoinTaker

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Dog.jpg
    4th_of_July.jpg
    Clear_Cab_Protector.JPG
    Carolina_Beach_Vac_-_2013_063.JPG
    CoinTaker.JPG
    There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Buy $100 worth of product after all discounts are applied and receive a free led flipper button kit for Bally/Williams DMD or Stern. Just specify color and manufacturer in the comment section when checking out.

Sale runs now through midnight July 4th.

All previous orders placed today that qualify will be honored. Just email me at [email protected].

Have a Happy 4th, be safe and enjoy!

#2 10 years ago

That's awesome CT!

#3 10 years ago

Does this sale apply to Canadians as well

#5 10 years ago

Awesome CT

Putting my order together now !!

#6 10 years ago

Thank you, Melissa

#7 10 years ago

Is there a limited amount. I just got a metallica pro so this sounds like perfect timing! Glad I didn't order last week! TY Melissa.

#8 10 years ago

No limit....and you are very welcome.

#9 10 years ago

What if I order $200 ?
    I get two flipper sets ?

Just asking

#10 10 years ago

Just an FYI, and this is no fault of cointaker because it has to do with the buttons not the lighting. But after a bit of play, every chrome, gold, or clear flipper button I've ever installed ends up intermittently sticking or popping out. Depending on how much you play, this may never be an issue. But don't throw your stock buttons away after install. Keep them around in case you need them.

#11 10 years ago

If you order 200, you get 2 sets..if anyone does have issues with the buttons, we will replace, no problem....just let us know...we warranty our product 100%.

We actually operate a route and put them in all of our pins and have not had issues...however that is not to say it cannot happen. If you do, let us know...we will take care of it.

#12 10 years ago

Customer service at its best.

#13 10 years ago

Whoot ordering tomorrow. Thanks

#14 10 years ago

Ordered!! You guys ROCK as per normal!!

Phoebe

#15 10 years ago

Dang... I ordered mine last week. Fun fact about Metallica, the purple 89 flashers look awesome beneath sparky.

#16 10 years ago

I may be contacting Melissa tomorrow. I made an order for about $40-50 a day or so ago. If I go ahead and buy a Tron LED set can we add what I just ordered to get me above the $200 threshold for two sets of the flipper buttons?

#17 10 years ago

Awesome, just about to order $300 worth too. Perfect timing!

#18 10 years ago

Awesome !!!!! CoinTaker Never Stop's !!!! You guy's Rock ...... I have my Green Led Flipper button Kit for Met- Pro already ,, I'll make another order ( hmmm ,, Stern or Bally )

CoinTaker.JPGCoinTaker.JPG

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

CoinTaker Never Stop's !!!!

Mr. ROSE,

I recall surfing through pages and pages of Tron modding info and that you had listed out what you found to be the best combo for LED's in Tron. Any chance that you wrote that out somewhere and want to shoot me the list? Did cointaker ever make a "BLACK_ROSE Tron Kit" or something like it? I'd place that order if it existed! I have not fooled around with LED's yet and so riding your coat tails to get started would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance,
    LED installer in training

#20 10 years ago

Now that's respect!

#21 10 years ago

I try Mr. din

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I may be contacting Melissa tomorrow. I made an order for about $40-50 a day or so ago. If I go ahead and buy a Tron LED set can we add what I just ordered to get me above the $200 threshold for two sets of the flipper buttons?

Absolutely.

#23 10 years ago

You guys do rock. The order I referenced is the first order I've ever made with CT. Your customer service is impeccable! Melissa was super-quick in responding to my emails and a phone call. You have earned a new customer.

Thanks,

Darin

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from CoinTaker:

Buy $100 worth of product after all discounts are applied and receive a free led flipper button kit for Bally/Williams DMD or Stern. Just specify color and manufacturer in the comment section when checking out.

This apply on orders on 100leds.com as well? You will still break up orders of 100 into 25s for different colors correct?

Quoted from crashnt20:

Fun fact about Metallica, the purple 89 flashers look awesome beneath sparky.

How many flashers and what type are in there(89 or 906)

#25 10 years ago

I placed an order last night and actually added a pair of red LED flipper buttons to my cart, just to take them off before completing the order since I am already spending more than planned on this particular project. Woke up to an email about this offer from Melissa this morning -- literally, made my week! Thanks so much, CT!

#26 10 years ago

Really dumb question: What's the actual difference between the Bally/Williams and Stern versions? From what I gather it must be voltage differences or a harness difference?

I only have pre-DMD games myself and would like to try out one on the current offer, but want to know technically what the exact difference is so I know which one I would have the best luck at modifying to work in a 80's Williams even if I have to swap out the resistor or something.

Thanks

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

This apply on orders on 100leds.com as well? You will still break up orders of 100 into 25s for different colors correct?

yes, you can use this as on the 100led site as well.

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pac-Fan:

Really dumb question: What's the actual difference between the Bally/Williams and Stern versions? From what I gather it must be voltage differences or a harness difference?
    I only have pre-DMD games myself and would like to try out one on the current offer, but want to know technically what the exact difference is so I know which one I would have the best luck at modifying to work in a 80's Williams even if I have to swap out the resistor or something.
    Thanks

The only difference is the cables that are required to plug into your 12v.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Email me direct and I'll send you a list of what flashers are in the Metallica.

#30 10 years ago

Can you do purple LED flipper buttons? Didn't see it listed on the site. Would love it for my NBAFB.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

Can you do purple LED flipper buttons? Didn't see it listed on the site. Would love it for my NBAFB.

We do not have purple, but we do have pink.

#32 10 years ago

Hi Melissa

Thanks for this great generous offer
    Just send order for nearly $500

No rush on shipping , just wanted to jump
    On this 4th July Promo

#33 10 years ago

Ditto...I just ordered 150 bucks of stuff...Happy 4th!

#34 10 years ago

Putting together my third order in 3 weeks....
    This is starting to cut into my beer money!

#35 10 years ago

I just ordered waaaaay to much. 3 flipper kits coming my way. Awesome!

#36 10 years ago

In for one!

#37 10 years ago

Just got my side mirrors for Acdc! Plus with our discount it was cheaper then I've found not to mention the free button kit! Thanks coin taker!

#38 10 years ago

Thx Cointaker !!

#39 10 years ago

Order placed! Thanks!

#40 10 years ago

Cointaker kicks ass!

#41 10 years ago

BLACK_ROSE said:

CoinTaker Never Stop's !!!!

Mr. ROSE,

I recall surfing through pages and pages of Tron modding info and that you had listed out what you found to be the best combo for LED's in Tron. Any chance that you wrote that out somewhere and want to shoot me the list? Did cointaker ever make a "BLACK_ROSE Tron Kit" or something like it? I'd place that order if it existed! I have not fooled around with LED's yet and so riding your coat tails to get started would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance,
    LED installer in training

Sorry for the Late response dapperdan ,, I was captured by a Ship of Pirates and was held Hostage for a few day's ..LOL ..

Anyway the Tron Pro that I Pimped out ,, ( Man it lOOk's Great ) The Banker owns it now ,, In 1 of my Video's I told what Led's I used . I know the GI's were CoinTakers Frosted Blues , Oranges and a Few Cool whites & Retro Blues . For inserts I used Mostly Premium 2's color match to the insert color .. The round Disc inserts I used Retro Blues .. Sorry for my Lack of memory but here's a Video .. This video was my 1st , I later Changed Alot of the inserts to Premium Frosted's of the Same color . Take Note ,, that CoinTaker has changed the Dome on the Frosteds to a better Durable and Slimmer Head .. Much Better !! And for the Flasher's ,, 89 Super's !!

Carolina_Beach_Vac_-_2013_063.JPGCarolina_Beach_Vac_-_2013_063.JPG

#42 10 years ago

Thanks BR! That'll be a good start. Time to start playing with some LED's!

#43 10 years ago

Good Luck bro ... Experiment ,, Practice makes PERFECT !!

In You_Tube , Type in " Tron Pro Cointaker " several video's will show up ,, I'm BLACKROSEMF

#44 10 years ago

I'm into this. Order placed! Thanks, CT!

#45 10 years ago

Could not pass this deal up. 3 flipper kits on the way !

#46 10 years ago

I just talked my work into odering $1600 worth of leds from you can i get a free kit out of the deal?

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

I just talked my work into odering $1600 worth of leds from you can i get a free kit out of the deal?

Absolutely, email me.....

#48 10 years ago

Great deal, fast shipping! Thanks!

#49 10 years ago

I'm just about to do one for $500 with the docs you sent me a couple weeks back, is that a free kit for every $100? Just want to make clear Melissa.

#50 10 years ago

Woohoo! Just ordered, thanks Melissa!

There are 83 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-4th-of-july-sales-promo/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.