Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by nailhead
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0928131013.jpg
    IMG_0944.JPG
    CoinTaker.JPG
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 10 years ago

Story of my life. Just spent $250 last week

Ah well, great deal here. Use it before you lose it. Great vendor and people in general.

#38 10 years ago

Ah, what the heck. This gives me a reason to put that shaker motor in my Avengers. It's my wifes favorite pin so I'm sure she'll be happy about it (I hope at least). Order placed

I now fully understand why ya'll are called Cointaker. It's because you keep taking all my coins!

P.S. - My wife thinks I'm crazy. The last order that came in, she walked in and said, "someone has some nice handwriting". I followed that up and said, "I think that is Melissa." Her looking at me funny she replies. "you're sick, you even know the first name of the people you buy all these lights from." True story. LOL!

#40 10 years ago

One last thing then I promise I'll leave this topic alone

Can I offer two suggestion? I think you should offer the sockets for your bulbs on your website (if it's their already I've missed it) and cleaning supplies. I always wind up having to make a purchase somewhere else for those when I'm adding lights, changing light sockets or doing special projects with your lights.

Would be awesome to have:
    - the standard 555 base socket
    - the standard 47 base socket
    - (I think the most advantageous for you) the 555 spotlight kits
    - those spotlight reflectors
    - selection of nice waxes and cleaners (blitz, all three novus, rubber cleaner, etc)
    - another small plus but would be awesome, rubber kits

I just find that when I order LED's it's because I got a new machine and am modding it or I'm shopping something out. Heck, you already have to remove parts sometimes so it's a great time to do some cleaning too. With both of those I almost always need the above and it would be great to be able to get it all from one place.

Not trying to be nosey so hopefully it doesn't come across that way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-20-off-sale?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.