6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 116 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by nailhead
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0928131013.jpg
    IMG_0944.JPG
    CoinTaker.JPG
    image.jpg

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 6 years ago

NOW THROUGH MIDNIGHT SUNDAY, 8/18/2013 ....20% OFF ....USE PINSIDE20 CODE IN THE COUPON CODE SECTION.

STOCK UP FOR FALL SALE!!!!

#2 6 years ago

"Coupon code: PINSIDE20 is invalid. Please try again or contact us."

#3 6 years ago

Ditto that.... Just tried to order some LED's and the "PINSIDE20" code does not work.

#4 6 years ago

I tried PINSIDE30 and it worked!

#5 6 years ago

Perfect. I am about to put the playfield back in my attack after decals and need me some LED'S.

image.jpg

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Kidding!

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Perfect. I am about to put the playfield back in my attack after decals and need me some LED'S.

Not to thread Jack but where did you find your decals for ATM, I can't find any around right now.

JJ

PS GREAT DEAL COINTAKER!

#8 6 years ago

Got them about 4 months ago from EBAY. A guy was selling them because he had sold his Attack.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Got them about 4 months ago from EBAY. A guy was selling them because he had sold his Attack.

There is a set on EBAY right now for 325.00. Not bad.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Funny!

#11 6 years ago

Sorry guys...try it now....it said it was active...I will try and place an order myself to verify that it is now working.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from CoinTaker:

Sorry guys...try it now....it said it was active...I will try and place an order myself to verify that it is now working.

Just used it and it is definitely up and running....

#13 6 years ago

Trying an order - where is the part to enter the coupon?

#14 6 years ago

Sorry, found it, just doesn't work if you click paypal

#15 6 years ago

Mighty cool of you CT

#16 6 years ago

You're a shit.

Melissa is great! Just dropped a crap load on CT lights again via a couple orders. My only complaint is that they don't install them for you

#17 6 years ago

wow at 20% off I might have to buy some ghost busters. I haven't tried them yet but I hear good things.

chris

#18 6 years ago

I'm having a brain dead moment but wasn't this the deal we always got? Or was that 15% off?

#19 6 years ago

Is that 20% on everything? Kits too?

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

I'm having a brain dead moment but wasn't this the deal we always got? Or was that 15% off?

15%

#21 6 years ago

Pinside discount is actually 10% - COUPON CODE: PINSIDE

This is double that.

Only way to get cheaper is to buy them in person at a show or expo they have a booth at.

By far the best pinball LED out there. Nothing else is worth your time or money. You get what you pay for.

#22 6 years ago

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cointaker-appreciation-to-pinside-15-off-on-all-leds

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I just got off the Phone with Chris , and he Wanted me to Start a New Thread Thanking the Loyal Led PinHeads of Pinside for All of Yr Business over the Past Few years ..
    And for that CoinTaker is Issuing a New Discount of 15% off .. Just Type in PINSIDE15
    They Just Keep getting Better ...

I believe it's 15%.

#23 6 years ago

20% off worked on my order, thanks Melissa!

#24 6 years ago

pinside30

#25 6 years ago

I'm in on an order for my Tommy I just Picked up ......

CoinTaker.JPG

#26 6 years ago

Thanks for the discount! Good time to get them in you need em.

#27 6 years ago

Just grabbed some led kits for my Shadow. Great deal. Thank you.

#28 6 years ago

I'm still waiting for my kickback from the last sale

#29 6 years ago

Story of my life. Just spent $250 last week

Ah well, great deal here. Use it before you lose it. Great vendor and people in general.

#30 6 years ago

i just spent over 2k on leds from you guys last week too

#31 6 years ago

Ouch. I just spent $550 last week. Bummer. Oh well...

#32 6 years ago

Putting a order together tonight. Thanks Chris & Melissa!

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from eXidy:

i just spent over 2k on leds from you guys last week too

wow Did you use the old pinside15 code? That's some serious saving you would have had if you used any code.

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cobra:

Is that 20% on everything? Kits too?

yes, 20% off on everything.

#35 6 years ago

Must buy Cointaker, must buy Cointaker, this time I MUST!

#36 6 years ago

Just saved lots of $$$, thanks!

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Melissa is great!

Yes she is... great people and great products...

#38 6 years ago

Ah, what the heck. This gives me a reason to put that shaker motor in my Avengers. It's my wifes favorite pin so I'm sure she'll be happy about it (I hope at least). Order placed

I now fully understand why ya'll are called Cointaker. It's because you keep taking all my coins!

P.S. - My wife thinks I'm crazy. The last order that came in, she walked in and said, "someone has some nice handwriting". I followed that up and said, "I think that is Melissa." Her looking at me funny she replies. "you're sick, you even know the first name of the people you buy all these lights from." True story. LOL!

#39 6 years ago

Great products and service...I have them in my TZ, WW, F14 and BK2K. They were really helpful too when I had some problems with my bk2k order. Now so tempted to get some upgrades!

#40 6 years ago

One last thing then I promise I'll leave this topic alone

Can I offer two suggestion? I think you should offer the sockets for your bulbs on your website (if it's their already I've missed it) and cleaning supplies. I always wind up having to make a purchase somewhere else for those when I'm adding lights, changing light sockets or doing special projects with your lights.

Would be awesome to have:
    - the standard 555 base socket
    - the standard 47 base socket
    - (I think the most advantageous for you) the 555 spotlight kits
    - those spotlight reflectors
    - selection of nice waxes and cleaners (blitz, all three novus, rubber cleaner, etc)
    - another small plus but would be awesome, rubber kits

I just find that when I order LED's it's because I got a new machine and am modding it or I'm shopping something out. Heck, you already have to remove parts sometimes so it's a great time to do some cleaning too. With both of those I almost always need the above and it would be great to be able to get it all from one place.

Not trying to be nosey so hopefully it doesn't come across that way.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

One last thing then I promise I'll leave this topic alone
    Can I offer two suggestion? I think you should offer the sockets for your bulbs on your website (if it's their already I've missed it) and cleaning supplies. I always wind up having to make a purchase somewhere else for those when I'm adding lights, changing light sockets or doing special projects with your lights.
    Would be awesome to have:
    - the standard 555 base socket
    - the standard 47 base socket
    - (I think the most advantageous for you) the 555 spotlight kits
    - those spotlight reflectors
    - selection of nice waxes and cleaners (blitz, all three novus, rubber cleaner, etc)
    - another small plus but would be awesome, rubber kits
    I just find that when I order LED's it's because I got a new machine and am modding it or I'm shopping something out. Heck, you already have to remove parts sometimes so it's a great time to do some cleaning too. With both of those I almost always need the above and it would be great to be able to get it all from one place.
    Not trying to be nosey so hopefully it doesn't come across that way.

Actually, that is a good idea...I will work on it

Thank you....

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from CoinTaker:

Actually, that is a good idea...I will work on it
    Thank you....

Add anti-rattle tape and glare guards too!

#43 6 years ago

Man..so happy I bought 2 LED kits for 2 games right before this code was posted

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from DocRotCod:

Man..so happy I bought 2 LED kits for 2 games right before this code was posted

email me....melissa@cointaker.com

#45 6 years ago

Placed me a nice order tonight, always love getting packages from Cointaker. Even ordered me some bulk bulbs from the bulk site as well. Thanks again!

#46 6 years ago

I just placed an order,too. Thank's for the discount CoinTaker!

#47 6 years ago

Thanks Chris and Melissa for the discount.

#48 6 years ago

Thanks Chris and Melissa! Placed my order on Saturday

Cheers

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

Yes she is... great people and great products...

Yep Cointaker are great... Melissa has looked after me well and has been a pleasure to deal with over email. I used the 20% discount for my last order.. worked a treat!!!

#50 6 years ago

Thank you Cointaker! As usual got carried away and ordered more than I need, but you keep adding new stuff..

There are 116 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside