Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

009.JPG
    005.JPG
    001.JPG
    vtwin1.jpg
    007.JPG
    005.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    BS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 12 years ago

CoinOpShippers ,, I've helped you Guy's Ship 4 Pin's with them .. Now we know Jeff is a member here, That's even better.. But Damage to a pin Should never happen..

1 week later
    #31 12 years ago

Woah, how did this happen?! I never heard about it, and I'd like to know when we have damage or a claims issue.

I'm Jeff with CoinOpShippers, by the way. I'll be contacting you tomorrow to get this figured out. If you can, email me any details you have to jar155 [at] gmail.com and I'll look them over. It's late, or I'd check into things now, but all offices are closed.

I need to speak with Meghan about this. We're supposed to be purchasing the 3rd party insurance (we eat that cost, actually) for all these shipments. It's supposed to cover for $10,000 PLUS the .50 per pound.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knowing Jeff is a member here as Stated above,, It seem's like he would at least comment on this Thread again.. NAVL will be Here 2-morrow between 10 & 4 to get FH.. They wanted to ship w/the Leg's on.. I have it wrapped up Good , Pict's Will be taken again as Usual..

SSathre , If you need more Photo's of JD before and after me Gett-n it Ready for Ship-n ,, No Problem,, I found some Better 1's i didn't send before.. B_R

2 weeks later
    #44 12 years ago

CoinopShippers is scheduled to Pick up This Shadow next week.. Since the JD incident , I am Goin the Extra Mile to Help .. Bigger Pallet , More Card Board ,, Industrial Tie-down's Stretch'ed to the Limit.. I know Sh*t Happen's ,, but , I Don't even want to think about ( What if ) .. I Hope it Get's there UN-Harmed !!!

And I have Plenty of Pict's & Video's on this Link Here,,

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-shadow-is-in-the-b_r-grg

jar155 , the Manager of Coinop ,, It's Strange , He has 8000 Karma , has been an Avid user Here, But since this thread , His Attendance has been Alot Less..

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG 007.JPG007.JPG

#47 12 years ago

NAVL Picked up my FH 2-week's ago. They do Just as you say .. They even set it up in yr Home..
    At least that's what the driver told me He does.. Extra charge if it's on the 2nd or 4th floor.

001.JPG001.JPG 005.JPG005.JPG 009.JPG009.JPG

#49 12 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Packing Job Looks Great.. Couple of suggestions... Part of the head is exposed, might want to cover that up.. Second, Put Fragile and Do No Stack stickers on the machine, and ontop where they might stack another pallet on top..

The Pict's- are Taken in Stages,, Yea , I see Head decal too, Till I added more card board and shrink wrap.. And i do take the ball's out of Every Pin, that's a Given.. Also, If someone is Stupid enough to Stack another pallet on Top of this Pin, They are a Freak-n Moron .

And I've seen some Pict's of a Pin Palleted on it's back,, lOOk's Bad in my eYe's ..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coinopshipperscom-fedex-freight?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.