Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

009.JPG
    005.JPG
    001.JPG
    vtwin1.jpg
    007.JPG
    005.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    BS.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 12 years ago

Come on Jeff/Coin Op Shippers. This is the cost of doing business. Your company dropped the ball, you need to reimburse the client for their damage and work the rest out with your vendor. Making ssathre wait while ya'll work through the red tape is just plain wrong. You claim to insure the product and if you miss on that then you have to eat it. Do the right thing!

2 weeks later
    #50 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

NAVL Picked up my FH 2-week's ago. They do Just as you say .. They even set it up in yr Home..
    At least that's what the driver told me He does.. Extra charge if it's on the 2nd or 4th floor.

This royally ticks me off reading this comment. When I got my pins in October I used NAVL. My pins were not set up at all. They came in and dropped them in the middle of my game room and left. I said that i thought set-up was part of the deal and they said it was extra. Had to do it all myself and it was my first pin experience. I spent 10 mins looking for the dang powercord thinking it would have been on the outside. I now know they get shoved up into a hole but this shows how new I was.

Mine also only had a blanket between the glass and the backglass on both machines and shrink wrap around the rest. No protectors for the corners like yours got.

I keep hearing all the praises about NAVL so I guess I was just the dumb sucker that didn't know better and got taken for $500 in shipping....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coinopshipperscom-fedex-freight?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.