• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20131204_141951_porkchop.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hello All,

I am in need of a part for a CoinCo coin door on my F-15. The part needed is the plastic part that reamins in the door when the coin mech is removed. This part connects the push button on the front of the coin door to the coin mech to get your quarter back.

Anyone, anyone??

Thanks guys,

George

#2 10 years ago

Just a follow up to my original post. Talked to the guys at CoinCo this AM and they advised that this type of door on the F-16, at least the inside portion of the door with their parts on it, were discontinued back in the early 90's. No parts are available. The entire inner portion of the door and coin mechs would need to be replaced. Just a heads up should anyone else be wondering. The guy I spoke to in tech support at CoinCo, David, was very helpful. Nice guy.

George

#3 10 years ago

That is correct. Coinco bailed out of the amusement coin handling business long ago. They now concentrate on vending machine coin handling equipment and dollar bill acceptors.

That's too bad because Coinco's amusement coin handling equipment was pretty good & reliable.

Much of the Coinco manuals I have were scanned and posted here:

http://arcarc.xmission.com/PDF_Coin_Mechs_Etc/Coinco/

#4 10 years ago

Hello ken

Thank you for the post. Yeah, feel the same way. Was just hoping to get the coin return lever for the backside of the coin door. Oh well. I tried. I did print out the information and now it is in the binder with the game manual. laways helpful to have this stuff handy in the game. Nice too when one goes to sell that all doc's are in place. Something I have missed thus far when buying a machine.

Thanks again,

George

#5 10 years ago

Did you have the model number of your door? I have a pile of door carcasses I could look at.

Was it an F-14, F-15 or F-16? You seem to be incrementing. )

#6 10 years ago

Sounds like the part you were looking for is what's known in slang as the "porkchop". Frequently broken or missing, I wish someone would reproduce it.

#7 10 years ago

Hello Pato and Ken,

Ken, I think you are right. The model of the door that the part is from is a 2802 and the part # is 904583 and is called the Coin Return Lever. the game is a 1987 Williams F-14. Sorry about the incrementing. I get all excited!!

Thanks Guys,

G

#8 10 years ago

This what your looking for?

20131204_141951_porkchop.jpg20131204_141951_porkchop.jpg

#9 10 years ago

That's what's called the "porkchop". Earlier production had a closed loop they pivoted on. Your picture is of the later improved (good) version which simply slips on/off when needing replacement.

#10 10 years ago

Hello Pato,

Yeppir, thats the animal all right. What can I pay you for it? Kind of looks like a pork chop doesnt it?

Thanks so much,

Look forward to hearing back from you,

George...

#11 10 years ago

Drop me a PM with your address and I'll send it out to you.

Actually looks like something someone should be able to 3D scan and run off copies on a 3D printer fairly easy.

1 week later
#12 10 years ago

Thanks pato,

The coin door is now complete. Just hate having a machine that been missing stuff here and there. I seem to always find the ones that are slightly less than complete.

Let me know what I owe you,

G

9 years later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coinco-coin-door-part-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.