4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 4 years ago

Looking for a one player coin pusher. I find them fascinating and want to add one to my home arcade. Prefer something close, Located near Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Thanks, Joel

HIOP

#2 4 years ago

Cold snowy Monday bump

#3 4 years ago

You can find these pretty regularly on ebay. I love these things as well and thought about buying one. I think you can get them brand new for around 1250 + shipping. Used ones are significantly cheaper but I was finding that the used ones were all local pickups, where as the new ones they would ship. Not sure why that was the case.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from FlawlessJS:

You can find these pretty regularly on ebay. I love these things as well and thought about buying one. I think you can get them brand new for around 1250 + shipping. Used ones are significantly cheaper but I was finding that the used ones were all local pickups, where as the new ones they would ship. Not sure why that was the case.

I have looked at many new ones. Tempting at the price point, but just would like to get one around half if possible. Want to be sure it works in my arcade room before I drop that much coin (pun intended)

#5 4 years ago

I picked up a small one, with a clear header, that I am redoing for my grandaughter.

It has one sliding shelf, but Im adding layers with the theme as being underwater.
So floating fish, and sea life. Green plants, like from an Aquarium store, back area graphics, ship portal decals on the sides, wheels on the bottom, and
a treasure Chest.

I opened the chute to accept all coins.

So, I giant animated piggy bank.

The piece cost me $200, and I see them from $100-$300 ish on Average.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coin-pusher-wanted-do-you-have-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.