Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by bingopodcast
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

elephantEaterComicsEmailList (resized).jpg
    RingoNom (resized).png
    Wayne (resized).jpg
    20200719_195152 (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1595130775560.jpg
    IMG_20200414_110319806.jpg
    IMG_20200414_105849781.jpg
    IMG_20200414_105735645.jpg
    space2019Prize (resized).jpg
    spheader2 (resized).jpg
    RyanPM (resized).jpg
    ringo (resized).jpg
    yus.gif
    dennis (resized).jpg
    untitled (resized).jpg
    spacePilotPapercraft (resized).jpg
    There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
    #151 5 years ago

I got my copy from Steve @ Pinball Resource, I put in a parts order and saw he offered it.

#152 5 years ago

Last bit of new shipping supplies should be here tomorrow (hopefully) and I will be fulfilling orders again. Thank you all for your patience.

#153 5 years ago

In case you missed it, folks are talkin'.

The Drop Target Zine (Alec Longstreth and Jon Chad) had some awfully nice things to say. We're currently on the front page of their website, but here's a perma-link:
    http://droptargetzine.blogspot.com/2019/03/coin-op-carnival-1.html

Then, we chat with the Dungeon Master himself, James Willing, near the beginning of the 109th episode of the Spooky Pinball Podcast...er...Bug-cast. This episode also features a CHANCE TO WIN A FREE ISSUE!!! ...and stick around because Nick gets a solo interview with Charlie and Bug about his masterfully produced Multi-Bingo:
    https://www.spookypinball.com/http:/spookypinball.com/spooky-pinball-podcast-show-109/

Also, the Martin Ayub and Jonathan Joosten of the Pinball News/Pinball Magazine podcast mention Coin-Op Carnival on their most recent 'cast (around the 58 minute mark):
    http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/march-2019-pinball-industry-news-recap_142952

Finally, we shipped a copy of Coin-Op Carnival #1 to Gary Flower of the upcoming Midwest Gaming Classic. That will be available as part of their charity auction. Here's hoping it goes for way more than cover price.

Thanks for the continued support, everyone!

#154 5 years ago

Have the international orders been sent? I haven't received my copy or any shipping confirmation information.

#155 5 years ago

A large batch of international orders has been sent as of last Saturday. I am shipping all orders in order of receipt. Several Australian orders were in that batch.

My small bag shipment was delayed by a day, and is scheduled to arrive today. I'll be fulfilling more orders as soon as those arrive.

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Also, the Martin Ayub and Jonathan Joosten of the Pinball News/Pinball Magazine podcast mention Coin-Op Carnival on their most recent 'cast (around the 58 minute mark):

They also had some very nice things to say about the Multi-Bingo right after the Coin-Op Carnival talk!

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

A large batch of international orders has been sent as of last Saturday. I am shipping all orders in order of receipt. Several Australian orders were in that batch.
    My small bag shipment was delayed by a day, and is scheduled to arrive today. I'll be fulfilling more orders as soon as those arrive.

Great, thanks for the update. I'll be on the lookout for a delivery in the next week or so.

#158 5 years ago

I got notification today that my departed on it's long trip down under, looking forward to it.

#159 5 years ago

Hey everyone - will PinballSTAR be selling this stuff at Allentown? I know that was mentioned in an earlier post. Would love to save the shipping cost.

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

Have the international orders been sent? I haven't received my copy or any shipping confirmation information.

My parcel is already in Europe, thanks Nick!

now the long wait for customs clearance begins....
    looking forward

#161 5 years ago

Hey all,

The buzz continues to roll in, this time from a comic book review site. Thought you might find this of interest:

http://www.yourchickenenemy.com/2019/04/pinball-panoply-justin-giampaoli.html

Quoted from swinks:

I got notification today that my departed on it's long trip down under, looking forward to it.

Thanks for your support, Jady! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Quoted from Ben1981:

My parcel is already in Europe, thanks Nick!

now the long wait for customs clearance begins....
    looking forward

Ha-ha! Thanks for the confirmation, Ben1981! Fingers crossed for quick customs clearance!

...and thanks to you both for the international orders!

Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

will pinballstar be selling this stuff at Allentown?

Joe Newhart (of Pinball Star) is a HARD-workin' fellow and a good-hearted one to boot (as you saw from his offer earlier in this thread). We chat with Joe at TPF a couple weeks back and I think we managed to convince him our publication wouldn't be worth his time at Allentown, despite his generous proposition. Ha-ha! All that to say, Coin-Op Carnival will not be offered at Allentown. Our apologies.

#162 5 years ago

So I read this cover to cover last night and- Awesome! I enjoy it immensely! Well written with nice humorous images and stories.

I love the font! It's fun and it reminded me of all of those little 'books' or 'stories' that Tim Arnold would do with his identifiable hand-written printing.

Keep it up guys, can't wait for future editions!

#163 5 years ago

Ordered mine March 23rd, Still waiting

#164 5 years ago

Personally, I think these guys are staying amazingly ontop of their orders. Especially considering they produced their quality product exactly when they said they would; As well as that they are going to SO many shows/events as well.

This is a very fun little extra venture they are doing and at a great price.

I would honestly be shocked if ANYBODY was disappointed!

#165 5 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

I would honestly be shocked if ANYBODY was disappointed!

I am disappointed that I am going to probably have to wait until late next year before seeing the next issue.

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

I am disappointed that I am going to probably have to wait until late next year before seeing the next issue.

#167 5 years ago

I am disappointed that I live 1 1/2 hours east of Richmond and according to the tracking our USPS sent my book from Richmond Va to Greensboro NC before returning it to me in Va. It’s not Coin Op Carnivals fault. Looking forward to getting the book.

#168 5 years ago

Ordered mine today. Hope to get it soon after its transatlantic trip

#169 5 years ago

I've made a quick presentation of your publication on 2 french forums for EM coin operated games lovers :

https://www.flipjuke.fr/post748044.html#p748044

http://www.retro-flip.com/t10012-Publication-dediee-aux-jeux-electromecaniques.htm#p91287

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from BallyCrazy:

I've made a quick presentation of your publication on 2 french forums for EM coin operated games lovers :

Thank you! I've seen a few more French orders come through - much appreciated @ballycrazy!

#171 5 years ago

got mine in the mail today, great condition

had a quick flick and looks great and can't wait to have a read, well down guys

#172 5 years ago

RESPONSES

Quoted from swinks:

got mine in the mail today, great condition
    had a quick flick and looks great and can't wait to have a read, well down guys

Thanks, Jady! We appreciate the confirmation and feedback!

Speaking of feedback:

Quoted from BallyCrazy:

https://www.flipjuke.fr/post748044.html#p748044
    http://www.retro-flip.com/t10012-Publication-dediee-aux-jeux-electromecaniques.htm#p91287

Wow! This was incredible! Thank you so much, BallyCrazy!!! I had my multi-lingual wife translate it for me. ...sounds like we need to raise our price! #notGoingToHappen

-

MORE BUZZ

Ironically, I'm probably the last one to see this (been a little busy lately), but Steve Young posted some nice words over on the Pinball Resource news page back on our launch date:

- --- ----- --- -

"I am delighted to announce we are offering a new publication (book 1 of a promised 4 book offering) called COIN-OP CARNIVAL co-authored by Ryan Claytor and Nick Baldridge.

This is a delightful presentation done in cartoon format of everything electromechanical:

-interview with Wayne Neyens
    -Mystic Marvel (pinball) review
    -Space Pilot (arcade) review
    -E/M relays explained
    -and more!

The presentation is really engaging and informative. 3 more books are promised at a later date....due to the immense amount of art-work needed to be created by hand, it is expected that this may take several years for each [hopefully just a couple -Ryan ]....but well worth the wait. I know all this stuff, but still read it from cover-to-cover and enjoyed it!

The announcement of this is currently on Pinball News where you can see some sample pages to get a better feel of the product.

Book is 5-1/2” x 7-1/2 [ actually...8-1/2" -Ryan ]”. 64 pages, quality paper and presentation.

PBR part number is BK-COC-1 and price is $15. per copy.

Steve"

- --- ----- --- -

Those are some pretty high words of praise! Thanks, Steve Young!

-

SHIPPING

In addition to that, today marks 12 days since shipping commenced. I wanted to address a minor issue in an effort to be completely transparent. First, as Nick has mentioned, he has been fulfilling book purchases in sequential order, first ordered will have the first shipped, and so on. We're also incredibly fortunate to have such overwhelming support from the pinball community. We don't say that lightly, either. In fact, the support was so overwhelming that Nick blew through all our shipping supplies. Naturally, the supplies we're using aren't available locally. Then when that situation was remedied, all of Nick's stock of books were shipped before I had a chance to sign another 100 and ship them his way. Those hundred books should have arrived to Nick yesterday, but there's a situation with the US post office. We just received a shipping status of "Dead Mail / Sent to Mail Recovery Center" which we're pretty sure means that those 100 books are completely destroyed or there was a mistake in entry. So there's the bad news.

The good news is that we WILL sort this out. I have more books, so even if those 100 were somehow destroyed, we're okay and will take care of it. My plan is to start signing another 100 tonight and send them to Nick asap.

Why don't I send them out? Well, if it comes down to it, I might. However, in our publication partnership, Nick has agreed to take on shipping duties to allow me to focus on other Coin-Op Carnival tasks, like drawing the next issue. All this to say, we've received a letter or two inquiring about the status of the shipments. I'm hoping this public statement will alleviate some of the uncertainty of where your order might be. We have it, it's in the queue, and I have the utmost confidence you will receive it. However, if you feel unsure about any of my statements in this section, we're more than happy to refund purchase orders if that would make you more happy than to wait for your package to arrive. Ultimately, this is a passion project of ours that we hope will provide others with the same joy and enthusiasm for this innovative era of games that Nick and I feel. If that ever becomes a different case for you, please let us know. We promise you we'll make it right via order fulfillment as soon as we possibly can, or a full refund.

-

NEXT TOUR STOP

Alright, back to the fun stuff! I've been working hard at solidifying the many logistics for our second tour stop, which takes place on the campus of Michigan State University this coming weekend at the Abrams Planetarium:

CCtourSchedule (resized).jpgCCtourSchedule (resized).jpg

As I mentioned previously, in addition to a Coin-Op Carnival presentation, a book signing to follow, and the first ever public showing of the full-dome 360degree video featuring the most prolific pinball designer in all of history, Wayne Neyens...

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...we'll have a handful of Wayne Neyens designed games on free play for all to enjoy.

Well, I've got a list to share with you.

1956 Gottlieb "Score-Board"
    1968 Gottlieb "Paul Bunyan" (Wayne's last pinball machine he designed)
    1959 Gottlieb "Around the World" (Huge thanks to Pinsider: @paddlepaw )
    1954 Gottlieb "Mystic Marvel" (Huge thanks to Pinsider: @Scottflips )
    1968 Williams' "Space Pilot" (Huge thanks to Pinsider: @Dayhuff )

...for Michigan locals, none of these pinball machines are in a publicly accessible location, even @cfh 's impressive, era-spanning, VFW collection. And for you out-of-towners, this will be the only tour stop were you can play both featured E.M. games from Coin-Op Carnival #1 (Mystic Marvel and Space Pilot).

All this to say, I hope to see you there. Admission is free, but space is limited so I'd suggest arriving early if you'd like to secure a seat.

The planetarium even set up a facebook event with some additional information:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1087064594814351/

Take care, all, and our sincere thanks for your interest in our project!
    -Ryan Claytor

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Why don't I send them out?

Plus you wouldn't get my squiggles on the inside of the book if Ryan sent them out.

#174 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

We just received a shipping status of "Dead Mail / Sent to Mail Recovery Center" which we're pretty sure means that those 100 books are completely destroyed or there was a mistake in entry. So there's the bad news.

The good news is that we WILL sort this out. I have more books, so even if those 100 were somehow destroyed, we're okay and will take care of it. My plan is to start signing another 100 tonight and send them to Nick asap.

***Transparency Alert***

Nick managed to get in touch with the post office this evening, but we know about as much now as we did prior to talking with them, which isn't much. He tried asking if our box o' books was really dead, what we should do, etc. Was told we can file a claim after 30 days or so to get back some pittance maybe. There's also the possibility the books will just show up. They had no clue.

SO!

__signed (resized).jpg__signed (resized).jpg

I made it through over 100 signatures tonight. I should finish packing them tomorrow at some point and have these sent out to Nick in the next day or two.

#175 5 years ago

***MOAR Transparency***

boxed (resized).jpgboxed (resized).jpg

I packed over 100 signed books last night and this morning, took 'em to the post office and insured them this time. Ha-ha! Maybe that will make a difference(he says with naive hope)? Anyhow, we'll update when they arrive safely and order fulfillment resumes. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

#176 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

insured them this time

The original was insured, just for the default amount.

#177 5 years ago

My bet is that both boxes will show up on your doorstep the same day.

#178 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

My bet is that both boxes will show up on your doorstep the same day.

I'd be fine with that...

#179 5 years ago

In other news, I ran through my planetarium presentation a couple times today in preparation for Coin-Op Carnival's second tour stop:

claytorPlanetarium (resized).jpgclaytorPlanetarium (resized).jpg

And the local media outlets are starting to take notice. Here are a couple of articles:

East Lansing Info with an article written by Sarah Spohn:
    https://eastlansinginfo.org/content/coin-op-carnival-event-could-be-jackpot-nostalgic-gamers

A Lansing CityPulse article from Skyler Ashley:
    https://lansingcitypulse.com/stories/msu-comic-art-professor-digs-into-pinball,12535

...and tomorrow morning I'll be on WLNZ radio chatting about the event:
    https://www.lcc.edu/radio/coffeebreak/

Can't wait to share this evening with everyone!

#180 5 years ago

Ordered - looking forward to checking it out. Good luck!

#181 5 years ago

Geez, what a wonderful night that was! Thank you to the Michigan State University Abrams Planetarium for providing a tremendous venue for the second Coin-Op Carnival tour stop and to everyone who attended last evening, despite the miserable weather. Still basking in the afterglow today. Extra special thanks to pinsiders paddlepaw , Scottflips , and Dayhuff for bringing games from their personal collections for all to enjoy! IMG_20190415_095017_825 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095017_825 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095106_545 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095106_545 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095027_334 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095027_334 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095039_361 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095039_361 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095049_338 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095049_338 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095115_305 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_095115_305 (resized).jpgIMG_20190414_212745121 (resized).jpgIMG_20190414_212745121 (resized).jpg

cctourschedule (resized).jpgcctourschedule (resized).jpg

#182 5 years ago

Thank you so much Ryan for all that you've done in putting this amazing book together and for a superb presentation last night, that 360 view was beyond words. It was great listening to Wayne's stories of how things were "back in the day", he's truly a huge part of the pinball history we all love to know more about. If anyone is thinking about getting Ryan's book do it now and get it while you can as I got a feeling it's going to be selling out at some point, especially because of guys like me that bought four of them......LOL. Thanks again Ryan and also to Nick, keep up the great work!!

John

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Geez, what a wonderful night that was! Thank you to the Michigan State University Abrams Planetarium for providing a tremendous venue for the second Coin-Op Carnival tour stop and to everyone who attended last evening, despite the miserable weather. Still basking in the afterglow today. Extra special thanks to pinsiders paddlepaw , Scottflips , and Dayhuff for bringing games from their personal collections for all to enjoy! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]

It would be great if you could do this at the Balboa Park Planetarium in San Diego during SDCC!

#184 5 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

It would be great if you could do this at the Balboa Park Planetarium in San Diego during SDCC!

#185 5 years ago

Ryan and Nick,

Just received my copy and really like the production of this publication. Congrats on bringing this to fruition!

For future publications will you email those that ordered the first? I am in on future publications but have to admit I am not constantly looking on Pinside for these types of things so hoping you all compelled an email list to send out once the second one is ready!

#186 5 years ago

What else was on the merch table besides the magazine?

#187 5 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Just received my copy and really like the production of this publication. Congrats on bringing this to fruition!

Thanks @mesz!

Quoted from meSz:

For future publications will you email those that ordered the first?

Ryan has a separate mailing list for Elephant Eater Comics that will be posting updates for Coin-Op Carnival. You can sign up by following the instructions at http://elephanteater.com/contact under Quarterly Email Update (basically shoot him an email and ask to be put on the list).

#188 5 years ago

In other news, it's been a scary time - the USPS appeared to have lost the second box of books. It was originally scheduled to be delivered Monday of this week, but fell out of the tracking system in an eerie repeat of the last box. This morning, it was recovered, and is up in the DC area. In the next few days I should have the second box and can begin shipping orders again. Thank you everyone for your patience. I'll be living at the mailing area in my house (my kitchen table) until they are all fulfilled, and I'll post another update once the shipping resumes!

The first box is still MIA. The person I spoke to at the USPS was apparently more interested in getting me off the phone than in providing me accurate information. I did some more poking yesterday as it was 15 days since the date of mailing. I was told that 30 days needed to have elapsed before I could file a claim. As it turns out, that's exactly midway between most mail (15 days) and registered mail (45 days). I wonder why she gave me that figure, as it's not actually useful for either...?

Anyway, after yet more digging, I found out that I could submit the missing mail claim at 15 days as well, and I did so yesterday. There's no way that that box will arrive before the other, but it would be nice to find out what happened to them.

#189 5 years ago

I got mine about a week ago. It was packaged so well, that it took me this long just to unwrap it! LOL

The interview with Mr Nyens was wonderful. You must have had so much fun doing it. Thanks for taking the time and initiative. Love it! Can't wait for the next issue.

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

What else was on the merch table besides the magazine?

Some of Ryan's previous works including biographical comics, art prints(some from this book) and shirts.

The whole presentation was a hit in my opinion. The 360 video on the planetarium dome projection screen was very well done(We were basically in Wayne's garage and office). I heard several comments from non pin-heads who seemed to have a real new-found interest in hearing how the machines worked and that there are actual rules for each.

Thanks Ryan and Nick for all the hard work. You guys rock!

#191 5 years ago

In other news, it's been a scary time - the USPS appeared to have lost the second box of books. It was originally scheduled to be delivered Monday of this week, but fell out of the tracking system in an eerie repeat of the last box.

If you are using Media Mail you are going to have lots of problems with lost mail and slooooow delivery.
    If you are using Priority Mail you are just having bad luck.
    Terry.

#192 5 years ago

FINALLY! I got a notification that the second box arrived today!

IMG_20190418_180033 (resized).jpgIMG_20190418_180033 (resized).jpg

(Glamour shot of some of the books before unwrapping).

As soon as I got home from work, I ran inside, said hello and good night to the family, and began wrapping orders.

3/4 of this shipment are ready to go right back out the door (all outstanding orders).

Thanks everyone for your patience, and sorry again for the wait.

#193 5 years ago

Thanks Nick, I look forward to getting my copy

#194 5 years ago

FINALLY! I got a notification that the second box arrived today!
    [quoted image]
    (Glamour shot of some of the books before unwrapping).
    As soon as I got home from work, I ran inside, said hello and good night to the family, and began wrapping orders.
    3/4 of this shipment are ready to go right back out the door (all outstanding orders).
    Thanks everyone for your patience, and sorry again for the wait.

Good News!! Do you know for sure which shipment this is? Could it be the first lost set?

#195 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pafasa:

Good News!! Do you know for sure which shipment this is? Could it be the first lost set?

I do and it for sure is the second set. Aside from the tracking number, I asked Ryan to change up what he sent slightly and the changes were apparent.

#196 5 years ago

Awesome! I am looking forward to receiving my copy!

#197 5 years ago

WOW! The USPS sure dropped the pin-ball on this one.

It ain't fair, I tell you! It ain't right, I tell you! Ryan and Nick stepped way over the line to do something good for the pinball community and on their first issue they get tilted! Why is it that no good deed goes unpunished?

I know Ryan well enough to know that a silly thing like the money, even $1500.00 of inventory, wouldn't stop him on his quest to bring this enlightening and educational Coin-Op Carnival: Electrifying Tales of Mechanical Contraptions book to the masses. It's good to see that this 'TILT' does not disqualify a player and you are back in the game. Bravo to you sirs!

I have been waiting for the initial rush of book orders to be finished before I ordered my copy. And now it is time. I want you to know that I will be sending you a little extra for my book. It's not a lot but it will help, if only a little, to defray the costs of your loss. If the impossible happens, and the books show up, please keep the money and use it for your second edition.

#198 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pecos:

WOW! The USPS sure dropped the pin-ball on this one.
    It ain't right I tell you! It ain't fair I tell you! Ryan and Nick stepped way over the line to do something good for the pinball community and on their first issue they get tilted! Why is it that no good deed goes unpunished?
    I know Ryan well enough to know that a silly thing like the money, even $1500.00 of inventory, wouldn't stop him on his quest to bring this enlightening and educational Coin-Op Carnival: Electrifying Tales of Mechanical Contraptions book to the masses. It's good to see that this 'TILT' does not disqualify a player and you are back in the game. Bravo to you sirs!
    I have been waiting for the initial rush of book orders to be finished before I ordered my copy. And now it is time. I want you to know that I will be sending you a little extra for my book. It's not a lot but it will help, if only a little, to defray the costs of your loss. If the impossible happens, and the books show up, please keep the money and use it for your second edition.

And an extra +1 for such an AWESOME gesture!

#199 4 years ago

I won a copy at the MGC silent auction and just finished reading it. Very well done and well worth the price. I'm looking forward to the next issue.

#200 4 years ago
    Quoted from Eric_S:

I won a copy at the MGC silent auction and just finished reading it. Very well done and well worth the price. I'm looking forward to the next issue.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for chiming in here! So great to hear from the recipient of that charity auction issue. While we couldn't be at MGC in person, we wanted to at least be there in spirit. We really appreciate you taking the time to stop in here and let us know YOU WON!!!

Quoted from Pecos:

I want you to know that I will be sending you a little extra for my book. It's not a lot but it will help, if only a little, to defray the costs of your loss. If the impossible happens, and the books show up, please keep the money and use it for your second edition.

PECOS!!!

Always great seeing you around Pinside, especially on the few threads I follow. Thank you for your generous offer. I must say, I've gotta agree with pacmanretro...

Quoted from pacmanretro:

...such an AWESOME gesture!

Nick and I are truly humbled by your sentiments, but, Pecos (and anyone else), we are doing just fine and please please please DO NOT send us extra cash. We only mentioned the post office debacle to let folks know why there might be a minor delay in shipping. But again, we're just fine.

The pinball community has been plenty generous enough, to the point we're already looking into the possibility of reprinting the first issue. So, please, put your extra cash toward that great Tucson route you're developing! We'd rather see the extra dough put toward perfecting your public games than lining our pockets.

In-Other-News-300x176 (resized).jpgIn-Other-News-300x176 (resized).jpg

There's also a double tour stop coming up this weekend!

CCtourSchedule (resized).jpgCCtourSchedule (resized).jpg

The first part of the weekend, I’ll be featuring Coin-Op Carnival at Michigan’s Pinball at the Zoo event in Kalamazoo. Then, on Sunday, I’ll exhibit my work at the Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo (S.P.A.C.E.) in Columbus, OH, where I’ll also deliver an artist lecture about Coin-Op Carnival. Because I’m splitting my time that weekend, I’ll only be able to exhibit on Sunday of S.P.A.C.E. (a Saturday and Sunday show). Anyhow, here some information about each event:

Pinball at the Zoo
    (Thu-Sat) April 25-27th, 2019
    Open Hours
    Kalamazoo County Expo Center
    2900 Lake Street
    Kalamazoo, MI 49048
    Official Website: http://pinballatthezoo.com/

~and~

Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo (S.P.A.C.E.)
    Sunday ONLY – April 28, 2019
    Sun: 10am – 5pm
    Artist Lecture: 1pm
    Northland Performing Arts Center
    4411 Tamarack Blvd.
    Columbus, OH 43229
    Official Website: http://backporchcomics.com/space.htm

Hope to see you this weekend!

P.S. TWO HUNDRED POSTS!!!
    party.gifparty.gif

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coin-op-carnival-a-new-em-focused-publication/page/4?hl=eagle18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.