Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by wesley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

92df7a58c5d1bd31041d27da369f95804aa1c657 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Anyone know where to get coin mechs for a 1973 King Pin...thanks

#2 2 years ago

You may wish to place a wanted ad in the marketplace. May help your hunt.

G

#3 2 years ago

25¢ ones ? If so any metal ones will do. They have three holes on each side and two posts each side. That you can move around in the holes for what matches the ones in your game where it sits.

If your game has ones with a small metal plate screwed to one side, you cna move that over too.

LTG : )

#5 2 years ago

On any given day, there are usually around 5 to 10 or more pinball coin mechanisms on eBay.

#6 2 years ago

If shipping to Canada wasn't so expensive on parcels, I'd happily sell a few. They just seem to pile up over time.

-Hans

#7 2 years ago

and apparently Canadian mechs are different then American

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

i have a set of Canadian mechs.. not sure the denomination though, i have a few
    susan b anthony too

#9 2 years ago

The link I sent you will work ( except if you need to remove the magnet for Canadian quarters )

See the red arrows - The two studs on each side of the coin mech should be screwed into the two lower holes on each side.

Slip the lower part on the mech into the bottom part of the bracket then shove the top part in to lock. Done.

92df7a58c5d1bd31041d27da369f95804aa1c657 (resized).jpg
    #10 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

No magnet on Canadian mechs to stop Canadian quarters. American mechs have the magnet to stop them. Most American mechs you can remove the magnet if you want.

#11 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!