5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Crispin
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_20160131_092245116_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160131_092306212_(resized).jpg
    20160129_150318_(resized).jpg
    20160129_145403_(resized).jpg
    20160129_145410_(resized).jpg
    20160129_145352_(resized).jpg
    t_k_(resized).jpg
    e_k_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    pin_key2_(resized).JPG
    pin_key1_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

Coin Door Keychains

Added: December 31st, 2015 Re-listed: 1 time (February 13th, 2016) Ended: February 17th, 2016
    Condition: New

Price

$ 6

Item description

A while back, all of the keychains I stumbled across with actual pin artwork on them were tiny, often indecipherable and not worth what people were charging for them. A lot of junk out there. So I started making larger, clearer custom keychains with original artwork for my own games, and kept it limited to that.

Then people visiting to play mine, or buying pins I sold with one included, started asking if I could make some for their games. Since that time, I have made and sold quite a few to other Pinsiders and hobbyists that were interested and contacted me. Given that they've been unexpectedly popular, I thought I would offer them up to other fellow Pinsiders and collectors in a more public forum, if there was any interest.

Each keychain is square and measures 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". Artwork is on both sides of the keychain, with a foam cushion in between to prevent sagging or shifting of the inserts. Great size so you can appreciate the game-matching artwork even from a slight distance...it's not too shabby or too large. Original artwork is taken primarily from backglasses and translites (or playfields if desired) assuming it is available or I can find it. I, like many of us in this hobby, am very particular with my games, and these keychains give my collection a very uniform, unique and clean look. Below are a few photos of keychains I have made for my own games, and for others.

Pricing:
    Each keychain is $6.00 + shipping. Ten (10) or more I can discount to $5.50 each + shipping.

If you would like to order, please send me a PM indicating: 1) which games you would like keychains for, 2) if you have a preference for artwork, and 3) how you would like to pay. If no preference is offered, backglass or translite artwork will be utilized. So far, I have accepted Paypal and payments by check.

Shipping: (includes packaging material and postage)
    1 to 3 keychains - $1.50 each (Standard USPS)
    4 to 9 keychains - $7.00 (USPS Priority Flat Rate Box)
    10 or more - contact me for shipping quote
    International orders - contact me for shipping quote

Order processing is typically 3-5 days, but on occasion could be slightly longer depending on my schedule. Any other questions, input or comments, don't hesitate to send a PM. Thanks for looking!

Item photos

photo_3_(resized).JPG
    photo_1_(resized).JPG
    photo_2_(resized).JPG
    photo_4_(resized).JPG
    photo_5_(resized).JPG
    photo_6_(resized).JPG
    photo_7_(resized).JPG
    photo_8_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Langhorne, PA, US

Seller insights

These are Colsond3's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Colsond3's stats page

#2 5 years ago

You might be getting a letter from Rick.

#3 5 years ago

Got my 4 and they are great. Awesome seller.

image_(resized).jpg

#4 5 years ago

Bump. Great guy, and great buyer and seller. You can deal with confidence with Colsond3.

#5 5 years ago

These are a great addition to your games. Great guy to deal with also..

#6 5 years ago

These keychains are great and Cole is a great guy to deal with, I highly recommend them!

#7 5 years ago

Colsond3 is a stand up guy. Buy with confidence. Will be placing my order for a BSD!

#8 5 years ago

cool keychain idea! they look great!

#9 5 years ago

Great job Colson! Buy with confidence, I've dealt with him in the past and have nothing but good things to say!

#10 5 years ago

New Years Eve bump for a really nice item, created by a reliable and trusted seller. At 6 bucks, these neat keychains are a no-brainer. Terrific deal. Thanks, Colson.

#11 5 years ago

Fantastic seller! Quality keychain I bought my very first pin from this man. Very trusting and helpful!!!! He also has top notch non ghosting LEDs!

#12 5 years ago

Awesome addition & priced right!

#13 5 years ago

Happy New Year bump for a great seller!

#14 5 years ago

I love having keychains for all of my games personally. Some people use thumb locks, or key to the same key, which I admit is more convenient. But it's just more fun to have a key for each game.

#15 5 years ago

For those that may have had concern, I was contacted by Rick at Planetary Pinball last night concerning my sale of these keychains, particularly for Bally/Williams games. We had a brief but pleasant discussion, and we are attempting to work amicably to resolve any potential licensing or copyright issues that might exist. He was very friendly, and said that there was no need to remove the ad sporadically.

#16 5 years ago

Bump for a great product and stand up guy.

#17 5 years ago

Good guy!

#18 5 years ago

Thanks for the interest for those that have expressed it so far. I've met and dealt with some good people in this hobby, and I appreciate all the good comments.

#19 5 years ago

I've seen these keychains in person and can attest they are done to a very high standard. Seller is a great guy to deal with too as several others have mentioned. Don't hesitate…get some!

#20 5 years ago

Just got my keychains from Colsond3 for my System 80 brothers, Black Hole and Haunted House. They look amazing and the best ones I've come across thus far. Not to mention the man is one of the true good guys in this hobby. Definitely buy with confidence. You will only be sorry if you didn't jump on these for your games.

Thanks Colson!

#21 5 years ago

Awesome Dave. Thanks for the comment.

#22 5 years ago

I ordered four this morning, can not wait to see the finished product.

#23 5 years ago

Got mine yesterday and love them. Colson is a great guy, pleasant to talk to and easy to deal with. Thanks again!

Line_of_Pins_-_Keychain_Level_(resized).jpg

#24 5 years ago

I just received mine and am very happy - Colson is great to deal with. I am going to make a key board this weekend - organization and looks cool. Thanks Colson!

pin_key1_(resized).JPG

pin_key2_(resized).JPG

#25 5 years ago

Got mine for TAF and its AWESOME! Thank you so much

#26 5 years ago

Those look nice! PM sent

#27 5 years ago

Got mine for Klondike and Gypsy Queen. Look great. Highly recommended. Thanks Colson!

#28 5 years ago

Colson is doing key chains for all of my machines. It will be nice to just grab the correct key for the particular machine. Plus it's just fun to have the art for each game.

#29 5 years ago

Hey guys,
    Colson's keychains are great!
    Buy with confidence for your games

#31 5 years ago

Bump for a great product.

#32 5 years ago
    #33 5 years ago

Three sets ordered!

#34 5 years ago

Got three of these today in the mail and they are really super--better than I was expecting! I suggested differing art on each side for Tron and that one is my fav. These are great, order some while you still can...

#35 5 years ago

Bump for a fantastic seller and product.

Everyone above is correct. They look even more amazing in person and these are the best pin keychains I've come across.

Placing an order will literally be my first to-do when finalizing the purchase of my next game.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#36 5 years ago

Bump for an awesome product.

#37 5 years ago

Big BUMP for yet another very happy buyer. I ordered 7 of these. Most of them were common games like Metallica and Twilight Zone and etc, but I also asked about my 1962 "pitch and bat" Grand Slam game, and Colson even was able to do that one for me. Great product that exceeded my expectations, and a bonus that he is really a great guy to deal with as well. Recommended!

#38 5 years ago

Not only are these keychains great but Colson is a standup guy. great communication. great product. Now I just need a lock so I can hang the dude & co.

image_(resized).jpg

#39 4 years ago

Got mine too!
    Thanks Colson they look great!

#40 4 years ago

Got mine yesterday. They look awesome. Thanks again Colson, great work...

e_k_(resized).jpg

t_k_(resized).jpg

#41 4 years ago

These are so awesome! Totally exploded my expectations. I will order more in the future as games come. Thanks for all of your effort on this Colson.

20160129_145352_(resized).jpg
    20160129_145410_(resized).jpg
    20160129_145403_(resized).jpg

20160129_150318_(resized).jpg

#42 4 years ago

Mine came yesterday - fantastic product! I upgraded from some smaller keychains that I had made, and they look even better than I expected. I even had one made for TBL, but I might need to win the lottery before I ever get one.

#43 4 years ago

One just arrived for The Shadow Thanks Colson . It looks awesome!

#44 4 years ago

I just got 6 of them and they are the best looking keychains I have seen, Colson is a great guy to deal with

#45 4 years ago

I ordered 14. Communication was fantastic. Pics when I get back home and put them on the machines!

#46 4 years ago

Got my keychains this week. They look great. The entire process was smooth and easy. Good communication, quick service and a quality product. Very happy with my purchase. These look sweet!

IMG_20160131_092306212_(resized).jpg

IMG_20160131_092245116_(resized).jpg

#47 4 years ago

I just received another keychain for one of my pins. Looks fantastic! Highly recommended!

#48 4 years ago

Thanks for the compliments on these from everyone...much appreciated.

#49 4 years ago

Amazing seller, buy with confidence!

#50 4 years ago

Very nice product for a great price !

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside