(Topic ID: 191338)

Coin acceptor labels, Canadian

By northerndude

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0046 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0047 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0045 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0043 (resized).JPG
    Toonies (Sega) Coin Reject.jpg
    Toonies (Williams) Coin Reject.jpg
    Barywatch Float Coin Reject.jpg
    Loonies (Baywatch) Coin Reject.jpg
    Loonies Coin Reject.jpg
    Fish Tails Coin Reject.jpg
    Bob (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

I am trying to make a good label for my Fish Tales and my Baywatch, they both have a little different size label to make, and I am struggling to get it right, I have searched the google fairly heavy and the forum. Has anyone ever stumbled across a database or a template that has been shared for something like below? I cant seem to get it right with Paint, Word, etc. and I don't have much else in the world of graphics programs installed on the puter. Thanks folks!

$1 $2
    Loonies Toonies
    Only Only

#2 6 years ago

I have made all kinds of custom coin inserts for various machines, mainly for Wiliams and Stern games which are different sizes. I can do what you are asking, or even something graphical if you prefer. Are these for home pins or pay to play?

Here is a link to my Getaway inserts as an example, but I've done several others by request for other pins. I do my work in Photoshop, and can either print and mail them to you for a few bucks or provide the PS file or high rez PDF for you to print your own.

http://www.thezumwaltfamily.com/getawaypinball

#3 6 years ago

I believe this is the Canadian appropriate logo? Sorry, I couldn't resist. I Loved this show.....lol

Bob (resized).jpgBob (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

I have made all kinds of custom coin inserts for various machines, mainly for Wiliams and Stern games which are different sizes. I can do what you are asking, or even something graphical if you prefer. Are these for home pins or pay to play?
    Here is a link to my Getaway inserts as an example, but I've done several others by request for other pins. I do my work in Photoshop, and can either print and mail them to you for a few bucks or provide the PS file or high rez PDF for you to print your own.
    http://www.thezumwaltfamily.com/getawaypinball

Thanks for the offer, i'll peek around at them. They are home use and free play, but I just wanted to toss coin mech's in to finish them off, and If I ever do a trade on them, they are ready to go for new owner. And, I didn't have much else to do on them anymore, figured i'd do something

#5 6 years ago

Let me know your ideas, and I am happy to design for you for free. Only thing I charge for is if you want me to actually print and mail them to you. Like I said, I've done 1/2 dozen or so custom for other pins by request. Fun to do, and I like the personalization it adds.

#6 6 years ago

Here is kind of thing I have in mind.

Fish Tails Coin Reject.jpgFish Tails Coin Reject.jpg

Loonies Coin Reject.jpgLoonies Coin Reject.jpg

Toonies (Williams) Coin Reject.jpgToonies (Williams) Coin Reject.jpg

#7 6 years ago

When you print it, make sure any scaling is disabled. You want to print 100% full size, not "scale to fit".

#8 6 years ago

Yes, and what I posted are full scale JPEG files ready to print and formatted for Williams. I can provide PS, PDF, TIFF, PNG, etc.

Also, I've not done a Sega insert before. What are the exact dimensions of the label in the coin return (mm or inches)?

#9 6 years ago

Yeah, Sega is a little bit smaller than the Williams. I'll measure this evening if I have a chance.

I'm heading out on a houseboat steak supper cruise out on the mighty Saskatchewan River after work for steak and beer.

#10 6 years ago

This is the coin entry part though

www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/891-1113-01

It's a Coin Controls / Wells-Gardner brand

#11 6 years ago

30mm High x 17mm Wide

#12 6 years ago

And here are some for Baywatch.

Barywatch Float Coin Reject.jpgBarywatch Float Coin Reject.jpg
    Loonies (Baywatch) Coin Reject.jpgLoonies (Baywatch) Coin Reject.jpg

Toonies (Sega) Coin Reject.jpgToonies (Sega) Coin Reject.jpg

#13 6 years ago

Now takoff, you hoser!

Seriously, post some pics with your new inserts when you can.

#14 6 years ago

I will, boy did he kill it though, these are great. I hope many others can take advantage of them in the great white north if they are home users or on route. I might link this to the Canadian Pinhead thread

#16 6 years ago

I'll get a few pics up tonight

#17 6 years ago

My paper too
    Thin and black ink a bit too weak, so i slid a white piece of paper behind the loonie and toonie ones, turned out really good!

IMG_0043 (resized).JPGIMG_0043 (resized).JPG

IMG_0045 (resized).JPGIMG_0045 (resized).JPG

#18 6 years ago

Fish Tales, I love it!

IMG_0047 (resized).JPGIMG_0047 (resized).JPG

IMG_0046 (resized).JPGIMG_0046 (resized).JPG

#19 6 years ago

Looks great, and thanks for posting pics.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coin-acceptor-labels-canadian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.