Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Spider3582
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Has anyone ordered coils from Marco. I placed a order today with PBR and forgot acouple coils . I really don't want to call back. Marco is more expensive and not a Gottlieb part but its only a click away and if the coils are fine I wouldn't care about acouple of them at least until my next PBR order

#2 7 years ago

Come on... get some nards and call Steve back.
    If you had called or emailed him back right away it would likely be in the box.

Yes, Marco coils work fine.

#3 7 years ago

Ha-ha .Steve is great I'm glad we have a place to order parts, but you get my drift .

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Come on... get some nards and call Steve back.

Seriously. You're getting yelled at either way, just learn to take your lumps like a big boy.

#5 7 years ago

I called recently to add to an email order and Steve was super cool. Man up!

#6 7 years ago

I didn't start this post to bash Steve. I'm happy someone like him is out there. I was just asking about Marco coils . He was very busy that day and it was a few hours later I realized I forgot acouple coils. I never ordered coils from them and was just asking.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Spider3582:

I didn't start this post to bash Steve. I'm happy someone like him is out there. I was just asking about Marco coils . He was very busy that day and it was a few hours later I realized I forgot acouple coils. I never ordered coils from them and was just asking.

No Steve bashing here! He's one of the best assets pinball ever had. Without Steve, there would have be many pins sent to the dumpster.

He was my favorite place to order from actually back when I was collecting. Only place EVER that I could email a parts order, get it verified and shipped before ever sending any money!! Unheard of these days. And the order was always correct.

#8 7 years ago

Fulltilt I agree about Steve . I would never bash him . I received my order and something was missing so I called him and he was so polite and we had a nice conversation. On that day I placed the order he must of had a real busy day and a couple hrs later I realized I forgot a coil so just to make it easy I was wondering about the coils at Marco. Steve has helped me many times with a problem and I have spent alot if money there. Steve is the best.

#9 7 years ago

You are right where else do you get your order and pay later. Unheard of, but if I just need one coil I was just wondering about Marco till my next order with Steve

#10 7 years ago

Marco is great too. Been around for many years and great order fulfillment. His coils will be fine. If you forgot a part out of your order and PBR and called them back several hours later your order was already packed and ready and maybe out the door. They are the best and I always call them first. If he doesn't have it then I call Marco.

#11 7 years ago

I didn't want to bother Steve for one coil a few hours later and with a click of a button I could have it from Marco and then if I had to replace it with a Gottlieb on my next order from Steve . I was in no way putting him down. I was working on a AS stepper and Steve told me what to do and said if I can't get it to send it to him . I fixed it with his help . That's just one of the times he has helped me

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coils-from-marco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.