12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by ruairidh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

im ordering all the coil sleeves for blackout. my drop target coils have different part # on them so im not sure what is the right one. does anyone have the book for blackout? if you do please give me the quanity and part # for all the sleeves. im ordering the repair manual also unless someone knows where to download it. i cant find it. ty.

#2 12 years ago

None of my manuals go into that level of detail - I doubt Blackout does either.

The different part # for the coil is describing the power of the coil - it doesn't necessarily reflect a different physical size of the coil or the sleeve.

Whoever you buy it from should be able to guide you in the right direction. Or open your machine up, pop the coil off and measure it. If all else fails, buy some that you know are too long and simply cut them down to the proper length.

#3 12 years ago

Will do, thanks. Didnt think i needed a parts catalog but i gess i do

#4 12 years ago

you can download the operators manual from IPDB if you don't have that. Beyond that, I'm not sure what you will find out there. It doesn't contain the schematics, but it has all the switch matrix info, etc..

I dunno, I've never seen a "parts catalog" but an old one may exist. That's what the suppliers are for! good luck.

#5 12 years ago

if you do a coil search by number on the Marcos site and then click the related items button, the coil sleeve that goes with it might pop up. i just went through trying to figure that out...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coil-question-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.