• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by zuhi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Dear Members!
I'm rebuilding a Time fantasy and i try to hunt together parts for it.
The manual Call for the right slingshoot and bottom bumper as SG1-23-850 and for other locations SG-23-850's.
In earlier games like Blackout all was SG-23-850 and I have this coils now for my project.
Can someone tell me why the manual call this other item number coil, or what is the difference?

Also I looking to buy any part for TF!!
I will wait for any kind reply!
Laszlo

#3 7 years ago

Williams Old Coil Number to New Coil Part Number Cross-Reference Chart
SA-23-850DC = AE-23-800-01 SA3-23-850DC = AE-23-800-04 SA2-23-850DC = AE-23-800-05
SG-23-850DC = AE-23-800-06 SA4-23-850DC = AE-23-800-07

#4 7 years ago

IF they same why do not have same part number indication on the manual..
I mean: When the manual was made i think it was clear for all who provided the technical info for the manual writer and the reviewer too which numbering the Inc is using now (that time). I agree williams changed numbering for time to time, but in this situation a same time on a same manual was used the different numbering.
There is no other technical reason to change coils in those locations? I don't know just thinking.. Other technical issue from the coil itself, or wiring the game.. etc..
Hope got some more info..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coil-info-need-sg-23-80-vs-sg1-23-850 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.