Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jeffc
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5611 (resized).PNG
    Coffee on Ghonstbusters (resized).JPG
    DSC_0276 (resized).jpg
    Coffee_On_pinball (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flyarlee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

The worlds first Coffeecade is now live.
    Check out www.coffeecade.net

(mods - I did not know where to post because it is part new establishment announcement, part event, and part for sale. If you think there is a better category please let me know.

In order to promote our first batch of Coffeecade coffee, we will be offering something special to those who pre-order at least one bag from our website.

If you buy at least 1 bag of whole or ground bean coffee and you post to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, "Coffeecade's first batch!", you will be invited to Coffeecades VIP only First Batch pre-opening party (Date TBD)

This exclusive event will include all our games set to free play. We will also have great food and of course great coffee and drinks.

Come be a part of coffee and arcade history!

P.S. Don't worry - if you have already purchased coffee and post about our first batch, you will be invited as well!

http://www.coffeecade.net/…/coffeecade-coffee-from-ceremony…

@Coffeecade - Twitter Coffeecade LLC - Facebook #coffeecade - Twitter

Coffee_On_pinball (resized).JPGCoffee_On_pinball (resized).JPG
    DSC_0276 (resized).jpgDSC_0276 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I'd love to get a Pinsider to order and post to our page in order to be a VIP invitee to our First Batch pre-open party.

Coffee on Ghonstbusters (resized).JPGCoffee on Ghonstbusters (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

Only a week to go before our "First Batch" is roasted !

Remember to get your order in before 24 October and if you buy at least 1 bag of whole or ground bean coffee and you post to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, "Coffeecade's first batch!", you will be invited to Coffeecades VIP only First Batch pre-opening party !

http://www.coffeecade.net/new-products-1/coffeecade-coffee-from-ceremony-coffee-roasters

#ajoltandandavolt

IMG_5611 (resized).PNGIMG_5611 (resized).PNG

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

What games do you have there? I couldn't find a list.

Our game list is getting taylored as we speak (About 40 on hand). Keep checking back to our FB page or our games page and we will get a list soon.

As for current pins:
    Tron Pro
    Ghostbusters Pro
    Tmnt
    Super Mario Bros
    Pinbot
    (One or two more are on the way).

#10 7 years ago

Thanks, I think you will really like it. We Will be in North Pasadena, on Fort Smallwood Road. Address will be posted soon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flyarlee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coffeecade-is-live?tu=flyarlee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.