Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Khuzdul.gif
image.jpg
ass_idiocracy.jpg
TEAM.jpg
image.jpg
D2k6_6xmo_J4ZNV2-wSE1G4FABv-SBNJBVjz1qaLjEKTohrpQCMeTVewpaeT5MICp9V6wG0idfLTDLQSW1lfPPZODtuE4O3e3DRTZYsT01qJNNgylxrOY8eMxrLnZo-c
image.jpg
2015-05-20-09-40-40-423329119.jpeg
GhostPAPA.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 2.42.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 2.37.52 PM.png
Stern Facebook Zom.jpg
jawsgary.jpg
image-86.jpg
image-472.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedefog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#192 8 years ago

kisumu an aowkppek aawenbvc12

Decoded: "Our marketing scheme is working wonders! O'Doyle Rules!"

#195 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

If anyone thinks a Jaws pin will be made you are fooling yourself. Great boutique pin at a few 100 units. Not Stern worthy.
Any Jaws reference from Stern would be 007 James Bond or simply Stern F'n with the Pinside goons.

Right now, there is about as good a chance of Jaws being made as there is anything. How about a pin based on a movie within a movie?

ass_idiocracy.jpgass_idiocracy.jpg

#208 8 years ago

LotR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

The puzzles are elf runes. LoTRve between Kiss and GoT.

That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this gibberish. But I tried to make connections to runes but couldn't come up with anything. Wishful thinking.
Khuzdul.gifKhuzdul.gif

#216 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

If Stern were to release LOTR VE, it would seem to make sense to do a limited run before GOT is released to not risk cannibalizing sales of GOT. If they do release it, I for one will buy one right away. I may come to regret it when I see GOT, but at least they will likely be selling GOT for 2-3 years to give me time to save up some money again.

LotRVE will be the first and last NIB purchase I'll do. I've been saving for it, that's how sure I am they'll run it. They could easily sell 500 minimum.

#220 8 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

How about spiderman 1.5? The same layout but with hand draw art, comic book style like X-men. Get rid of any references to the movies in the DMD and you have spiderman VE 1.5.

Would be cool, but would cost them to do. I'd imagine any VE are going to be ready to make games from existing code, parts, etc. No redesigns. Even paying a license fee would be less of a headache than a redesign.

#221 8 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

MRG for the win, he cracked the code.
Think of it as a spiderman Luci

How about LotR, and chance in hell?

#225 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe you are kidding, but to humor you it just sounds like a lot of work to only sell 500 to 1000 machines for around $5000. You would have to change the animations, the art, the plastics, and the audio. The only thing that would remain the same is the structural elements. Even the Doc Ock figure is movie specific as it in the image of the actor.

After WWE, I expect anything now.

#226 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

At the prices people want for their LOTR these days I would gladly buy a new one with no wear and tear for the same price or slightly more than a 12 year old worn out one. Same old sound or not, doesn't matter. People want 6k+ up here for a 2003 LOTR

Yep. Makes sense for them to do a VE of it. If the MSRP is 6k, dealer price is 5k5 shipped. They'll make a healthy profit off that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.50
$ 25.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedefog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coded-message-on-sterns-facebook?tu=thedefog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.