(Topic ID: 98352)

Cocktail Game Chair

By mortarman

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-648.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-494.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Ok, this may be a really stupid question but...those of you who have a cocktail game either pinball or video, what type of chair/stool do you use? I'm mostly interested in the height used. I have a Allied Take Five pinball and I don't have a chair that seems to work with it(either too high or too short). I apologize if this is the wrong thread to post this.

#2 9 years ago

People have used the short stool from Ikea with cocktail vids with pretty good results.

#3 9 years ago

I use something like this. They are a perfect height and cost about 35 bucks each. Mechanic roller stool, I guess.

image-494.jpgimage-494.jpg

#4 9 years ago

I bought these from hobby lobby 20 bucks after the 50% off coupon. They work and look great and you can store stuff in them.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-648.jpgimage-648.jpg
    #5 9 years ago

Thanks for the ideas everyone! garman411 I really like your idea, I'll have to look for those.

#6 9 years ago

Sorry to hijack, but on a similar note.

#7 9 years ago

Weird, my text got cut off. I was asking if anyone knew of a really solid joystick recommendation for a cocktail table.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cocktail-game-chair and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.