Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Apex
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    comb-the-desert.gif
    C2C1 (resized).jpg
    C2C2 (resized).jpg
    Opera Snapshot_2022-11-10_152349_web.archive.org (resized).png
    c2cweb.jpg
    C2C_Logo.jpg
    PZ.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gonzo73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 1 year ago

A short review of Nate's new show...

Watching Nate pick Pears in Holland is nowhere near as much fun as The story of Nate driving 200 miles to Bakersfield on Thanksgiving night just to buy a Roached Bride of Pinbot.

#67 1 year ago

Does anyone have Coast to Coast episodes 1 and 2 ?? Nate erased them early in the Run, as they were embarrassing or something, so I never heard them.
    I started listening about episode 89? Or so.

I had all the episodes from no.3 all the way to the end on my old computer, but lost them.

4 weeks later
    #71 1 year ago
    Quoted from wigwamndn:

A few years ago all his podcast went down and I sent him an email and he was able to get in contact with I believe it was stitcher at the time and they fixed the links but not episode 1 and 2. He mentioned to me that he may have it on a hard drive somewhere but that would be in storage and right now couldnt get to it.
    I did find an old mp3 player I had hoping it would be on there and it was not it started around episode 80 or so. I would think somewhere out there Episode 1 and 2 exist somewhere probably on someones hard drive. Not sure if it would be worth trying to reach out to stitcher to see if they can recover episodes 1 and 2 or not the podcast was available on multiple places like itunes, stitcher and podcast garden but I dont know if they all originated from a central storage location and those links just pointed to it or what.

Outstanding, thanks for saving them and sharing, C2C podcast was the first thing I found related to pinball when I started in the hobby, it took me two years to make pinball friends, so I looked forward to every new episode.

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from Seraph:

After lots of desert combing, I've come up with episodes 1 & 2.[quoted image]

Outstanding!

1 week later
    #84 1 year ago

Can't find anything ... how do you access the episodes?

#86 1 year ago

Ok thanks, so you have to download the files not stream them?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gonzo73.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/coast-2-coast-pinball-a-new-podcast?tu=gonzo73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.